Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai
Lol. At least I didn't get dumped for a supermarket. Poor you xD

Rainy365
Yea, pretty much a meme war for you, Llama, and Newp xD

mvl89
Azai and Faylicia had a thing before but then their ship sunddenly sunk when Faylicia decided to choose Supermarket over Azai xD

GraciousLlama
It was fun. XD
I could've kept on going about it if only I didn't mistaken my shift today. Ugh. Sucks. Still not over it =_=

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:02AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
Azai was dumped.. And new couple was born. I recall Kitllama thing.. but since Newp cant accept this, there will be a squel..

Hahaha. Maybe time to switch spouse. Oh poor Newp and Azai. The divorce rate is too high. I cannot blame Newp. I still miss my Honey Bee since she left me for that person.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama

No KatNewp -_-
GraciousKat forever...

Now that's a shipping war I don't intend to get myself involved.
nice to see that our midget is similar to Sumin in other aspects
no regret about the height thing

Rainy365

there.. there... someone who can appreciate u will come..
nb: but supermarket before u duuude.. it is suck

OMG, STAHP!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Kittokatto
And it didnt for u? so, whose ass u showed us back then?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Azai

Rainy365

mvl89
Azai and Faylicia had a thing before but then their ship sunddenly sunk when Faylicia decided to choose Supermarket over Azai xD

Lol poor Azai. Her heart must be really broken. How could Faylicia choose supermarket over our beautiful Azai?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
Azai was dumped.. And new couple was born. I recall Kitllama thing.. but since Newp cant accept this, there will be a squel..

Hahaha. Maybe time to switch spouse. Oh poor Newp and Azai. The divorce rate is too high. I cannot blame Newp. I still miss my Honey Bee since she left me for that person.

Excuse me.. You are dumped bcoz u hv too many honey bees..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

GraciousLlama

No KatNewp -_-
GraciousKat forever...

Now that's a shipping war I don't intend to get myself involved.
nice to see that our midget is similar to Sumin in other aspects
no regret about the height thing

I can see a 3P ending. OMG xD

Rainy365

And it didnt for u? so, whose ass u showed us back then

Uhh. No comment !! XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai

Rainy365

mvl89

Lol poor Azai. Her heart must be really broken. How could Faylicia choose supermarket over our beautiful Azai?

Simply bcoz Fay thought everything will be fine with kitty eyes and passion fruit mojito..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai

Rainy365

mvl89

Well, that's in the past. I had tequila after it, so it's all good.
Besides, what can I do if Faylicia would rather go look at a supermarket for other things to eat ¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined Sep 15, 2015

Morning alll.. e.e
Woke up to my loud ass answering machine..

Morning morning !!!

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

No i didn't. I didn't look careful and mistook a stranger to be my Honey Bee.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

Rainy365

mvl89

Besides, what can I do if Faylicia would rather go look at a supermarket for other things to eat ¯_(ツ)_/¯

If Faylicia's just looking for something to eat, then why did she still go to the supermarket ?? Knowing you were there (o.0)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai
It's all good, I think Newp and I can figure something out with this whole thing XD
Again, sorry about the whole supermarket thing... We will take you out drinking

KitKat

You are so popular XD

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:11AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Azai

Rainy365

mvl89

Yeah only liquor can help you forgot pain and love.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai
It's all good, I think Newp and I can figure something out with this whole thing XD

call me when you go drinking. I'll be there in a flash

KitKat

You are so popular XD

Let me be popular for one night. I'll be happier if you do xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Llama

KitKat

You are so popular XD

Omg.. u r fine with 3P..
Can we make it into 4P?

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:14AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai

Rainy365

mvl89

If Faylicia's just looking for something to eat, then why did she still go to the supermarket ?? Knowing you were there (o.0)

Exactly. Bites me. (Where's Martian to appreciate this bad pun?)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

No glasses issue, plz.. rolling eyes..

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai

call me when you go drinking. I'll be there in a flash

KitKat

You are so popular XD

Let me be popular for one night. I'll be happier if you do xD

Hahahaha don't worry we will all go to Newp's bar and get our drink on, and you can be popular again tonight since I have no plans XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

That person was a fraud, a stranger trying to break my Honey Bee and I apart. Honey Bee believed that fraud. I was so sad. I cried for many nights.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hahahaha don't worry we will all go to Newp's bar and get our drink on, and you can be popular again tonight since I have no plans XD

Ooor you guys can just come drink at my flat ;)
Since I dont know what to do with all the alcohol that I bought for kitkat * cough cough *

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:22AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Since I dont know what to do with all the alcohol that I bought kitkat cough cough

Alcohol?? Let me join! (^o^)/

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

That person was a fraud, a stranger trying to break my Honey Bee and I apart. Honey Bee believed that fraud. I was so sad. I cried for many nights.

And yr honey bee can be anyone among the honey bees.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Since I dont know what to do with all the alcohol that I bought kitkat cough cough

We can come and get wasted together.. oh wait... is Newp flat safe? We dont hv draw a stick to decide who will be the onee-SAN right?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

We can come and get wasted together.. oh wait... is Newp flat safe? We dont hv draw a stick to decide who will be the onee-SAN right?

I'm the one who got dumped for a supermarket. I don't get to be the onee-san this time. This time I get wasted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.