Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl89
You can laugh, but that kind of thing happens a lot in real life, death, slavery, forced prostitution, you can easily get fucked up by this kind of marriage, there's nothing to make your mind about, first of all, you don't chose who to fall in love with, that either happens or not, as for marrying someone, you either marry the person you love and that loves you back, or don't marry anyone, that's the only choices, leaving your life at someone else hands can only happen when it's someone with you have mutual love and you can trust blindly, not some random person, you wanna die or what?

I bold the most point i most agree with..

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:47AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Me great? And this is not even my final form! But Seriously, you say that cause you don't know me, I suck in real life, definitely not waifu material~~, uh, I mean, husbando material, totally not a freudian slip.

And I still want to know who you meant by honey bee, like, y-you're trying to seduce me?

Also, since you don't put names in bold, this thread will interest you http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5657-forum-post-formatting-basic-markdown-tutorial, this one might too http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7297-dynasty-thingifier-userscript?page=1.

Rainy365
Haha, seriously, I don't understand how there's still people who don't think like that, it's pretty depressing actually. :/

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:52AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Love makes you weak and so very afraid of life. You constantly worry about the person you love, and miss that person a lot on very second.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm deadly serious on that.. i set up like that..
Although my mom randomly saying sth that she wants me to have my own family..
Not that I dont want to, but i cant accept less than I fall in love to that someone and that someone loves me back. Sth more than just physical attraction and experiment ~~

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:56AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama it's a secret if you don't know who Honey Bee is. Did i call you Honey Bee by chance? If you become too charming i might get seduced by you.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Not that I dont want to, but i cant accept less than I fall in love to that someone and that someone loves me back. Sth more than just physical attraction and experiment ~~

Hehehe nice. I would like to see you fall in love.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
But being afraid of love just shows you're afraid of living and of trusting others, to worry about others is to care about others, if you don't worry about anyone that means you don't care about anyone, unless you're naturally a lonely person, which is really hard, all you're going to have is a life of solitude and regrets for wasting years and not having tried all the chances you had to be with someone who liked you and might had a relationship.

Rainy365
Having a long relationship with someone you don't love will always end up in suffering for one or both of the people involved, you can't have a real family without mutual love and trust involved after all, and if there's children involved they're always the one who will suffer the most.

mvl89
Yeah I don't have any idea who is Honey Bee, now don't be like that and tell me who it is, cause it looked a little that you talked about me, as for me seducing you, please, I'm hard to get, you're the one who need to seduce me, and already warning you that I have expensive tastes.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:02AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lolz.. to see means to witness, so you wanna be there to..
Are you implying sth? xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Careful, I'm starting to think she might try to get both of us, she already tried to seduce me, now it was you, how shameless!

joined Jan 13, 2016

Are you implying sth? xD

Yep. I'm gona really stare and see it with my eyes. I might even use a pair of binoculars to see it too. Hahaha

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama i get really worried about my parents since they are the ones that love and continue to love me the most. I got so worried that when either my dad or mom calls me i keep being afraid to pick up the phone. I also worry a lot about my sister who has bad kidneys. When she was hospitalized i went to see her and just passed out. Since then i became even more scared of picking up my phone.

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama. I can be picky too. I'll move on if you won't give in.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thiaguinho

Are you implying sth? xD

Yep. I'm gona really stare and see it with my eyes. I might even use a pair of binoculars to see it too. Hahaha

See.. she is playing dumb, now...
This is irritating and cute at the same time xD

Who is playing dump? You didn't put a name there.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
But that's how life goes when you love someone, there's no escaping that.

Rainy365
Right? First she seduces us, now she tries to use reverse psychology so we're the ones who's going to chase her, but I won't fall for that~~

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:29AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama. I guess i'm just afraid to love someone.

What? When did i try to seduce you two? Any reference to that?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Afraid or not, you don't chose when to love someone, you either acccept it or regret later for wasting it.

You indirectly told Rainy365 you would make her fall in love with you and then called me Honey Bee, you're so cruel trying to play with our feelings by playing dumb now, my kokoro is brokoro... (T^T)

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:32AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thiaguinho

Are you implying sth? xD

See.. she is playing dumb, now...
This is irritating and cute at the same time xD

Oohh i finally got what you're asking hahaha. I really were thinking about something else.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Afraid or not, you don't chose when to love someone, you either acccept it or regret later for wasting it.

You indirectly told Rainy365 you would make her fall in love with you and then called me Honey Bee, you're so cruel trying to play with our feelings by playing dumb now, my kokoro is brokoro... (T^T)

Hahahahah...i don't see that in any of this thread. Lol. I cannot stop laughing.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Ok. I slept when it was Rainy365 x mvl89, I wake up to Rainy365 x mvl89 x Thiaguinho-sama. WDTFS may not end in a threesome, but hey, we have this one at least.

joined Jan 13, 2016

@This Sama. You are too smart. I'm losing the game here.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ok. I slept when it was Rainy365 x mvl89, I wake up to Rainy365 x mvl89 x Thiaguinho-sama. WDTFS may not end in a threesome, but hey, we have this one at least.

Hi Azai. This relationship is so crazy.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Azai
It can beome a foursome if you want~~

mvl89
Not as crazy as your love for us, I can feel you raping our every posts with your eyes.

As for losing this game, well, how can you lose something that you never had a chance to win? shots fired!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai
It can beome a foursome if you want~~

Keep going. Don't mind me xD. I'm leaving for work. / rushes to get out of here /

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
I know, I'll get there, I stopped at page 45, but can give any information on this "complication" you mentioned?

Azai
You can run, but you can't hide, you will be assimilated, resistance is futile.

And nice work. o7

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:46AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

My stomach is hurt... xD...

Thiaguinho this complication is partly bcoz u dont read the whole thread
mvl u take the biggest part here.. see, what u ve done?

I'm going crazy. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. What did i do?

To reply you must either login or sign up.