Forum › Lilycle Rainbow Stage VN demo is out:

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Lilycle Rainbow Stage VN demo is out: http://www.particle.jp.net/lilycle_rs/download.html

Retweet to help them spread the word: https://www.twitter.com/PARTICLE_YURI/status/713275713789362177

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Been following this forever since all of my favorite seiyuu are in this. ; w ;

The trial is a whopping 1.2 GB in size and plays a little like Okujou no Yurirei-san with the calendar system (this game goes from April all the way to next March). The opening is pretty nice and the art is beyond gorgeous (go stalk Miwabe Sakura if you haven't already). I love the little animations in the game, such as the floating sakura petals and the eye blinks. If you know a bit more than just basic Japanese, the gist of the story shouldn't be too hard to grasp.

In any case, I believe a few of the couples haven't actually hooked up when you first start the game. It's possible that the first three couples (from volumes 1, 2 and 3) have hooked up, but I'm not sure. However, I'm almost certain that the ones beyond volume 3 haven't gotten together yet since Seira and Hare still refer to each other by their last names and Uzako and Ayumi aren't that close yet (I haven't listened to volume 4 though). We'll find out more when the full game comes out.

And finally, for anyone who is wondering about the new threesome couple (Nishino Tamaki, Takatsuki Saeka and Sakuraba Yuuno), they are the "main" characters of the story. And to my knowledge, there are at least three possibilities amongst this trio (Tamaki x Yuuno, Yuuno x Saeka, Saeka x Tamaki) and possibly a threesome route. If you are not a fan of polygamy or open relationships (like me), this should be good news. Saeka x Tamaki is still my OTP.

Anyway, if you haven't played the trial already, go take a look for yourself! It'll definitely be worth it. As far as I'm aware, you don't really need any prior knowledge of the franchise to enjoy the game - if anything, the VN should be promoting sales of the drama CD series.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:26AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Game just came out a couple days ago and I just got my copy. Will be playing it later, heh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.