Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

also why didn't anyone say anything about the chocolate cake I posted? ;_; you don't like chocolate cake? T_T

joined Mar 8, 2014

Saying "Hi" to people is even embarrassed to me lol.

I want to turn you into a plushie and cuddle you. Like, all day. XD

Also, you guys are making waaaaay too much of a deal out of your age. Are you afraid we gonna judge you or something? It's the 21st century and you're on a yuri manga website in a group of freaky lesbians. If there's any place in the world where you don't have to fear weird stares, I'd say it's pretty safe to say that it's here. XD But oh well.

Hi, Su, what happened to yr heart?

I grew taller in puberty and my heart (and a lot of my other organs) basically decided to take "Forever Young" a little too literal. In other words: my muscles and bones grew a lot faster than my organs and now my heart is too small for my body. It's a genetical defect that sorted itself out over time for the most part. Most of my organs now are perfectly okay, but my heart decides to keep being a bitch. I'm 22 years old and my heart only has a bit more than 2/3 of the size and weight it should have in order to be able to sufficiently sustain my body. That's why I have to take meds to make it pump harder and faster. Since life is a bitch though, that's not enough. When I started taking meds and some side effects happened that landed me in the ICU for a week, we found out I also have a heart valve defect (Thanks grandpa. -.-) So now I need to take meds to make my heart pump faster and harder so my body can work at all, but it can't pump too fast and too hard cause then my heart valve gets overwhelmed, which could lead to a heart attack and cardiac arrest.

shudder sounds scary... >.>

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I was like that 25 years ago.. XS

wow! hm? how old are you then? O_O

Gotta telling you if my honey comb tells us her age..

Haha my age is a secret. Even if you are my honey bee, i still won't tell you.

why is it a secret thooooooough? you don't sound like an old woman who is afraid of telling her real age because she wants to uphold some standard and you don't sound like a little girl who is afraid someone will take advantage of her!! >.<

What if i am a 60 years old woman actually trying to trap young ladies like you to be my dinner what would you do?

Mehhh... unless you master martial art, you cant win

Well i have magic. It can win on anything.

actually that would make sense... since your mother didn't tell you about that and you didn't look it up... if you didn't have internet...!! O_O omg... are you really 60?!

Haha are you already scared?

joined Mar 8, 2014

why is it a secret thooooooough? you don't sound like an old woman who is afraid of telling her real age because she wants to uphold some standard and you don't sound like a little girl who is afraid someone will take advantage of her!! >.<

What if i am a 60 years old woman actually trying to trap young ladies like you to be my dinner what would you do?

actually that would make sense... since your mother didn't tell you about that and you didn't look it up... if you didn't have internet...!! O_O omg... are you really 60?!

it would be really cool if you are 60! :D
or maybe... not...? >.> not so good for you I guess....

joined Jan 13, 2016

also why didn't anyone say anything about the chocolate cake I posted? ;_; you don't like chocolate cake? T_T

It looks good but too much for my heart. I still want to live longer for my honey bee.

joined Jan 13, 2016

it would be really cool if you are 60! :D
or maybe... not...? >.> not so good for you I guess....

Lol. I like my age i think. It is where i can make my money to support myself and where i have enough knowledge about the world to live by.

joined Mar 8, 2014

It looks good but too much for my heart. I still want to live longer for my honey bee.

so you really are 60... >.>

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I say around 40. That's that age my mom said she truly felt like a fully grown person who could take care of herself on her own in pretty much every aspect of life. o.o

joined Jan 13, 2016

so you really are 60... >.>

No i was just making it up to play with you lol.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I grew taller in puberty and my heart (and a lot of my other organs) basically decided to take "Forever Young" a little too literal. In other words: my muscles and bones grew a lot faster than my organs and now my heart is too small for my body. It's a genetical defect that sorted itself out over time for the most part. Most of my organs now are perfectly okay, but my heart decides to keep being a bitch. I'm 22 years old and my heart only has a bit more than 2/3 of the size and weight it should have in order to be able to sufficiently sustain my body. That's why I have to take meds to make it pump harder and faster. Since life is a bitch though, that's not enough. When I started taking meds and some side effects happened that landed me in the ICU for a week, we found out I also have a heart valve defect (Thanks grandpa. -.-) So now I need to take meds to make my heart pump faster and harder so my body can work at all, but it can't pump too fast and too hard cause then my heart valve gets overwhelmed, which could lead to a heart attack and cardiac arrest.

Awww.. Keeping the heart pump not too fast, not too slow sound complicated and scary..
I do really hope everything gonna be ok..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Honey comb you're absolutely below 60, below 37 and even 30..
I cant guest the exact number, but i know i'm right

joined Jan 13, 2016

I guest you are 66% correct that is why you are chosen to be my honey bee.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nope... 100%..

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Awww.. Keeping the heart pump not too fast, not too slow sound complicated and scary... I do really hope everything gonna be ok..

With the meds and everything, we were just playing for more time, really. The hard truth is that a pacemaker wouldn't work in my specific case and the meds don't always work the way they should, either. Things like my body getting used to them and illnesses etc, basically anything that takes my body a lot of energy to deal with, sometimes bring about side effects, that really put a lot of strain on my heart. That's why I'm finally getting a heart transplant in 7 weeks after being on the waiting list for almost 2 years now. Really relieved about that. But like I said: I'm already shitting my pants. DX

joined Jan 13, 2016

Nope... 100%..

Well in terms of experience wise, you are 100% correct. But excluding experience only 66%. You still have 33% to know about your honey comb.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Awww.. Keeping the heart pump not too fast, not too slow sound complicated and scary... I do really hope everything gonna be ok..

With the meds and everything, we were just playing for more time, really. The hard truth is that a pacemaker wouldn't work in my specific case and the meds don't always work the way they should, either. Things like my body getting used to them and illnesses etc, basically anything that takes my body a lot of energy to deal with, sometimes bring about side effects, that really put a lot of strain on my heart. That's why I'm finally getting a heart transplant in 7 weeks after being on the waiting list for almost 2 years now. Really relieved about that. But like I said: I'm already shitting my pants. DX

Congratulations for getting a donor..
Understand yr feeling pretty much..

Surgery topic is being prohibited in this thread, then everyone..

joined Mar 8, 2014

O_O omg... b-but don't worry ^-^''' Germany has the best doctors, right?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nope... 100%..

Well in terms of experience wise, you are 100% correct. But excluding experience only 66%. You still have 33% to know about your honey comb.

I am not paranormal..
Fay use yr gifted talent here..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Nope... 100%..

I am not paranormal..

hm? am I a medium? you know, I once made a character who was a medium (unknowingly) that didn't believe in the paranormal. I think she's twentyyyyyyyyy one?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I still find it hilarious how you guys are tripping out over her age. XD I dunno, I think it's awesome, lol.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

O___O....
Fucking Shane just stood up Carmen at their own wedding! I told you she's a fuck up! Goddammit McCutcheon! Get your shit toegther! ARGH! rages

I'm so done with this. v.v switches to Rookie Blue

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 10:33AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Nope... 100%..

I am not paranormal..

hm? am I a medium? you know, I once made a character who was a medium (unknowingly) that didn't believe in the paranormal. I think she's twentyyyyyyyyy one?

You guys are getting close. We should stop guessing my age before everyone guesses it right. I want it to be a secret.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Huh, what is that? a medium (unknowingly) that didn't believe in the paranormal?

joined Jan 13, 2016

O___O....
Fucking Shane just stood up Carmen at their own wedding! I told you she's a fuck up! Goddammit McCutcheon! Get your shit toegther! ARGH! rages

I'm so done with this. v.v switches to Rookie Blue

Are you watching some sort of drama on tv?

joined Mar 8, 2014

Huh, what is that? a medium (unknowingly) that didn't believe in the paranormal?

she was basically on occult fan but she doesn't actually believe in the paranormal... however she then discovers she has medium powers. She sees a ghost's dream or sth, I don't even remember what I drew :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.