Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

testing

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

btw, very off-topic but when I was a child I thought Santa was a special mail-man that gave free presents to children, do you think that's strange? I don't remember my parents ever saying that to me... I think I might have asked my dad though and he said yes... I don't know ^-^''' My dad also explained me about sex but he left out some (a lot) of things and I totally didn't get it until I was like 10... >.> also I didn't know a penis would get erect until I was 13 >.< but my aunt told me about oral sex when I was 12, and I was like "ew, do most people do that? or is it just some?" ahahahah ^-^'''''' BTW!! My friends from high school still thought it was gross last time we talked about it though! But they said they'd do it some day ahahah, but tbh... doing that to a guy seems kind of choking-ish... >.> ah well! ^-^''' sorry that's too lewd ^///^''''''''

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Honey comb, sign up to image shack, upload the pic, copy the link

Then follow, the dynasty formatting, this works

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha i am too embarrassed for it. That is why i joked a lot of Rain.

Naaww. That's kinda cute. ^^

sorry >.< I hope it goes well though!!!! ^-^''''

Thanks. I hope so too. ^^

Saying "Hi" to people is even embarrassed to me lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

aha! so that's it!

testing

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 9:15AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Honey comb, sign up to image shack, upload the pic, copy the link

Then follow, the dynasty formatting, this works

Thanks Honey Bee. My next problem is my phone. Gotta wait until i get home to use my laptop to do the copying and pasting.

joined Mar 8, 2014

aww, you're so shy ahahaha. Don't worry just say hi a lot of times and you will improve ^-^''' At first you might sound dumb and people might think you're weird but don't worry ^-^''''
On a serious note though, I used to really awkward and shy and I would say hi and people would ignore me in secondary school. I did a lot of things that made me dreadful and I'm still a bit shy when I'm around people who are not as close to me but thanks to doing those things I can actually speak in public and to strangers easier than some people who are supposedly less shy ahaha. A friend told me, 'are you shy or not? I don't know' ahahaha :P

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Could we not talk about surgeries please? I got one soon and I'm already shitting my pants. DX

Hi, Su, what happened to yr heart?

joined Jan 13, 2016

btw, very off-topic but when I was a child I thought Santa was a special mail-man that gave free presents to children, do you think that's strange? I don't remember my parents ever saying that to me... I think I might have asked my dad though and he said yes... I don't know ^-^''' My dad also explained me about sex but he left out some (a lot) of things and I totally didn't get it until I was like 10... >.> also I didn't know a penis would get erect until I was 13 >.< but my aunt told me about oral sex when I was 12, and I was like "ew, do most people do that? or is it just some?" ahahahah ^-^'''''' BTW!! My friends from high school still thought it was gross last time we talked about it though! But they said they'd do it some day ahahah, but tbh... doing that to a guy seems kind of choking-ish... >.> ah well! ^-^''' sorry that's too lewd ^///^''''''''

My parents never tell me anything me anything about sex. All my mom said was never to let any guy gets closed; i could get pregnant lol. That is why i was thinking that i could get pregnant like that until i was in college. I wa told by a college classmate that i was too naive about men and women lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Could we not talk about surgeries please? I got one soon and I'm already shitting my pants. DX

don't talk about it! >.<

joined Jan 13, 2016

aww, you're so shy ahahaha. Don't worry just say hi a lot of times and you will improve ^-^''' At first you might sound dumb and people might think you're weird but don't worry ^-^''''
On a serious note though, I used to really awkward and shy and I would say hi and people would ignore me in secondary school. I did a lot of things that made me dreadful and I'm still a bit shy when I'm around people who are not as close to me but thanks to doing those things I can actually speak in public and to strangers easier than some people who are supposedly less shy ahaha. A friend told me, 'are you shy or not? I don't know' ahahaha :P

My parents used to give my siblings and me lots of lecturing for not greeting our aunts and uncles lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

My parents never tell me anything me anything about sex. All my mom said was never to let any guy gets closed; i could get pregnant lol. That is why i was thinking that i could get pregnant like that until i was in college. I wa told by a college classmate that i was too naive about men and women lol.

OMG THAT'S INSANE! you should've looked into it!! >.<
When I was 11 there was this girl in my school talking about how you could get pregnant with a guy's saliva or sth and that it happened to one girl. After that I was a bit scared when I saw spit on the street and my period was late and I was scared I might be pregnant and I told my mom and she was worried but then I told her why and she started laughing... ahahahah

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I was like that 25 years ago.. XS

joined Mar 8, 2014

wow! hm? how old are you then? O_O

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Gotta telling you if my honey comb tells us her age..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha my age is a secret. Even if you are my honey bee, i still won't tell you.

joined Jan 13, 2016

OMG THAT'S INSANE! you should've looked into it!! >.<
When I was 11 there was this girl in my school talking about how you could get pregnant with a guy's saliva or sth and that it happened to one girl. After that I was a bit scared when I saw spit on the street and my period was late and I was scared I might be pregnant and I told my mom and she was worried but then I told her why and she started laughing... ahahahah

Lol we were so funny!

joined Mar 8, 2014

why is it a secret thooooooough? you don't sound like an old woman who is afraid of telling her real age because she wants to uphold some standard and you don't sound like a little girl who is afraid someone will take advantage of her!! >.<

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

why is it a secret thooooooough? you don't sound like an old woman who is afraid of telling her real age because she wants to uphold some standard and you don't sound like a little girl who is afraid someone will take advantage of her!! >.<

So, what does she sound like?

Hey, honey comb do you draw yr profile pic yrself?

joined Jan 13, 2016

What if i am a 60 years old woman actually trying to trap young ladies like you to be my dinner what would you do?

joined Jan 13, 2016

So, what does she sound like?

Hey, honey comb do you draw yr profile pic yrself?

Yep. I used my phone to sketch it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

What if i am a 60 years old woman actually trying to trap young ladies like you to be my dinner what would you do?

Mehhh... unless you master martial art, you cant win

joined Jan 13, 2016

Well i have magic. It can win on anything.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Well i have magic. It can win on anything.

actually that would make sense... since your mother didn't tell you about that and you didn't look it up... if you didn't have internet...!! O_O omg... are you really 60?!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I want to turn you into a plushie and cuddle you. Like, all day. XD

Also, you guys are making waaaaay too much of a deal out of your age. Are you afraid we gonna judge you or something? It's the 21st century and you're on a yuri manga website in a group of freaky lesbians. If there's any place in the world where you don't have to fear weird stares, I'd say it's pretty safe to say that it's here. XD But oh well.

I grew taller in puberty and my heart (and a lot of my other organs) basically decided to take "Forever Young" a little too literal. In other words: my muscles and bones grew a lot faster than my organs and now my heart is too small for my body. It's a genetical defect that sorted itself out over time for the most part. Most of my organs now are perfectly okay, but my heart decides to keep being a bitch. I'm 22 years old and my heart only has a bit more than 2/3 of the size and weight it should have in order to be able to sufficiently sustain my body. That's why I have to take meds to make it pump harder and faster. Since life is a bitch though, that's not enough. When I started taking meds and some side effects happened that landed me in the ICU for a week, we found out I also have a heart valve defect (Thanks grandpa. -.-) So now I need to take meds to make my heart pump faster and harder so my body can work at all, but it can't pump too fast and too hard cause then my heart valve gets overwhelmed, which could lead to a heart attack and cardiac arrest.

To reply you must either login or sign up.