Forum › SakuRei's Bathtime Kissing Copy Book discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hey, would you look at that! Sakuya x Reimu is quite a rare pairing. I wish the art was a bit better, though...

joined Jul 22, 2014

Even if art is average, an Sakuya x Reimu story.
Actually I wonder would people accept a new yuri story even if the art is average or a little bad?

joined Aug 16, 2015
Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Labhubhul posted:

Of course.

excuse me but this is art.

joined Jan 11, 2015

The art is fine to me. At least I think the artist has done a splendid job in drawing characters' eyes.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

I think the art is nicely done

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Re-reading this, I think I was a bit harsh to say the art could be better. The only real problem I had was that their eyes were a bit too far apart on a few panels, but other than that it was pretty nice.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The artist isn't bad but the artist(s) probably haven't done a lot of drawing before this. They'll definitely improve the more they do, though, as they do manage to capture most of what they aim for.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

I think the art's weird because it's a mix of the difference of quality, even within a single page. For instance, Sakuya's breasts on page 2 are quite good, but the shape and nipple location for Reimu's are kinda wonky. I think the problem is that it's mostly good with a few, but rather jarring, instances of mediocre.

joined Aug 28, 2023

A bit too short

last edited at Sep 22, 2023 5:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.