Forum › Aikatsu! Scribble Book discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

There seems to be quite a lot of Aikatsu stuff popping up recently - how come?

I've never seen it but it doesn't have any yuri subtext really right - like at precure levels maybe?

joined Aug 10, 2015

There seems to be quite a lot of Aikatsu stuff popping up recently - how come?

I've never seen it but it doesn't have any yuri subtext really right - like at precure levels maybe?

Well i stopped at the first episode from aikatsu, because i'm not really into this idol-too-kawaii-thingy thing,(aside from love live.Much Eli, much love)
But i can tell you right away it IS on precure level.It is just this "Ganbatte! We'll do it guys!" Thing.Which means, beside beautiful happy moments, there really won't be yuri.Not even subtext.It's just another all-girl idol anime, buuuuut if your yuri googles are on 100%, you'll ship some here and there...and yeah.

I wanna eat pizza somehow.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

there really won't be yuri.Not even subtext.

hm? ep81:

Upon arrival, the girls explain that they came to find out how Mizuki and Mikuru first met. Mikuru comes from the room and mentions that she was about to make tea, so Mizuki brings them up to the kitchen area. Ichigo compares it to the home of a newlywed couple, which makes them laugh and question which one of them would be the wife. However, neither Seira or Ichigo can figure it out, which makes them laugh again.

and

In the hallway, Yurika suddenly makes a random love confession to Kaede, which leaves her shocked until Yurika explains that she meant that she loves Kaede's magic. With that Kaede tells her that together they will make vampire magic on the stage, which excites Yurika.

That's just 1 episode. Ep 171 was practically a Kiniro mosaic episode.
Wait didn't I already point out another episode last time?

...I need more Hinaki x Juri in my life...................

joined Aug 10, 2015

there really won't be yuri.Not even subtext.

hm? ep81:

Upon arrival, the girls explain that they came to find out how Mizuki and Mikuru first met. Mikuru comes from the room and mentions that she was about to make tea, so Mizuki brings them up to the kitchen area. Ichigo compares it to the home of a newlywed couple, which makes them laugh and question which one of them would be the wife. However, neither Seira or Ichigo can figure it out, which makes them laugh again.

and

In the hallway, Yurika suddenly makes a random love confession to Kaede, which leaves her shocked until Yurika explains that she meant that she loves Kaede's magic. With that Kaede tells her that together they will make vampire magic on the stage, which excites Yurika.

That's just 1 episode. Ep 171 was practically a Kiniro mosaic episode.
Wait didn't I already point out another episode last time?

...I need more Hinaki x Juri in my life...................

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ALRIGHT then, thanks for it ^w^

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I only watched the first season and part of the second one. But I remember several shippy moments with Aoi and Ichigo. And several others with Yurika and Ran.

In fact, the end of the first season, Aoi's reactions always seemed to me more like the reactions of a lover than a friend.
And the episode that show how they meeting is called "Girl meet girl".

Need to start watching Aikatsu again...

To reply you must either login or sign up.