Forum › Selfish Master discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i am admittedly confused

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

i am admittedly confused

I think Luka doesn't want to be called master by Miku since they're lovers now, at least that's what I think

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Aren't they both vocaloids yet Miku called Luka "human" in the first page?

?_?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Whoa...didn't expect my old work to pop up here.
@Mods: Could the mods please fix the scanlator to either Team 11'x'2 or 'Don't Mind Me the Army' because I'm not using 'knightofeclipsemoon' tumblr name anymore and I fear it would clutter the database? If you need proof that I was the one that did the strips, I have the original post [here (https://vacanttrance.tumblr.com/post/59169717935)]
@nightblade96: Depending on the song, one of the Vocaloid can be portrayed as human. That's what happens here.
@Freya: Vocaloids are supposed to obey their Master's wish, no matter how big. Luka's worry here is Miku only being lovers-like with her out of her obligation and not of her feeling. She also in a way jealous of her 'songs' because Miku treasure them so much.

Ah, I'm sorry. Didn't realise it was you, and I couldn't locate the Tumblr post after the old one was removed. I'll change it.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Aren't they both vocaloids yet Miku called Luka "human" in the first page?

?_?

Probably because it's an alternate universe where Luka is a song writer and Miku is still a vocaloid.

Anyway, this version of Miku and Luka's relationship always makes me feel good. If only there was a conclusion to the problem at hand, but I'm content with what was given.

joined Mar 3, 2017

That sort of "regret after sex" thing bugged me a little, but it was a really sweet story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.