Forum › Otokonoko and Otokoyaku.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I think all of you know what are Otokonoko and Otokoyaku. Apparently, these genres were intorduced in many mangas. Some of stories ended with hetero pairing, yaoi, and also yuri. But, having otokonoko added in yuri manga maybe makes some yuri readers infuriated. That was happened when some guys of /u/ saw the cover of Prince Prince in latest Yuri Hime edition, saying Otokoyaku x Otokoyaku x Otokonoko, they're furious and decided to boycott this yuri magazine because it's now involving male character inside yuri story (not always attracted to female MC). If that happens, what's your opinion ?

joined May 23, 2015

I don't really care for that mentality, especially when the reaction is so severe. It reminds me of, say, all those years ago when those people burned their copies of Kannagi as a protest. Honestly, I think those extreme mentalities can be damaging to the industry as a whole.

But this thread will surely not end well.

joined Jan 8, 2016

No, I don't so I googled it.

Yeah, no, if this thread doesn't die like nothing happend I am not expecting any form of joy coming from it.

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

They already forgotten Utena and Kannazuki no Miko for yuri with a male love interest ?

Anyway, that "Prince Prince" manga definitely picked my interest now, because otokonoko and otokoyaku are the best!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

They already forgotten Utena and Kannazuki no Miko for yuri with a male love interest ?

Anyway, that "Prince Prince" manga definitely picked my interest now, because otokonoko and otokoyaku are the best!

Utena x Anthy was nothing more than friendship. Himeko x Chikane was indeed yuri in the end though Himeko x Souma was frustrating in the middle.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Utena x Anthy was nothing more than friendship. Himeko x Chikane was indeed yuri in the end though Himeko x Souma was frustrating in the middle.

No it wasn't.

Source: Kunihiko Ikuhara

joined Jun 12, 2015

Utena x Anthy was nothing more than friendship.

In Revolutionary Girl Utena, yes. In The Adolescence of Utena, no.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I forgot that there's another new manga involving otokonoko called A Lily Girl and Demon Girlfriend ?. It run at the same comic online as Akuma no Riddle and Koukaku no Pandora.Chapter 7 was the best so far due to the last scene between Yoshino x Eris kissing. For information, Yoshino fell in love with Mikoto at the 1st chapter but found out that she's a guy. That's frustrating. He's an otokonoko due to abnormality and lacking estrogen hormones (I think). He wanted to turn back into guy so that I'm worried that this series will end into het.I will definitely glad if Yoshino x Eris is an official yuri couple.

last edited at Jan 26, 2016 8:11PM by OrangePekoe

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

nooooooooooooo......
remind me of this hentai http://nhentai.net/g/146548/

last edited at Jan 27, 2016 1:25PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

My apology. I forgot to input the prelude of this story.Yoshino was traumatized of bullying by boys since she was little.There's her savior, Mikoto. For this, she kissed Mikoto. Since then, she hated guys. I think she will hate Mikoto (since he's guy, too) after I read the latest chapter. Awww, what a frustrating situation.

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 9:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.