Forum › Christa and Ymir discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

WoAH!! That last page was creepy... I think Imma have a nightmare... Exaggeration but still...

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Lol... it's probably a reference to Ymir's name in Norse mythology xD.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Well the Norse Ymir did give birth to children from his sweaty armpits...

Though, while I doubt Isayama would let the name of the origin of everything go to waste, I doubt little Titans coming from her arms are what he had in mind.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Though, while I doubt Isayama would let the name of the origin of everything go to waste, I doubt little Titans coming from her arms are what he had in mind.

Though it might point to something bigger all things considering. Isayama does have this horrible (yet brilliant) tendency to make a lot more questions then answers, always spinning a mystery in every chapter he comes out with. Case in point, if you haven't yet, go read the bonus chapter in Attack on Titan manga (forgot the volume), and you'll see what I mean.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Are you talking about Ilse's Notebook?

I'm not doubting that new questions will be raised and that Ymir will have a lot to do with the Titans, it's just that the way that new Titans are made has been kind of hinted heavily to not be Ymir's armpits.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

You guys did a good job at making me more curious about that Ilse Lagner part.. Seems like you got a point with Ymir Norse counterpart.. Just kinda..disgusting how I imagine the stuff in her armpit..

To reply you must either login or sign up.