Forum › HxB Fanbook discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nice! I'm always waiting for something new about this manga and hoshitori is back, the website is down but you can find them at facebook active.

Jun is no doubt my favorite!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I've never read Hayate x Blade before yet I found myself laughing at a ton of the jokes. Not sure if it's because of Mori's easy-to-understand humor or what, but I really liked it.

/̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶J̶u̶n̶/̶Y̶u̶h̶o̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶

EDIT: Scratch that. I sat down to marathon HxB series up until where it drops off at chapter 59...and surprisingly, I still ship it. Loved that chapter 15-21 Jun/Yuho story arch to bits. Now to wait for both this doujin and the actual manga to continue their hilarious antics.

last edited at Sep 10, 2013 9:04PM

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

It already has 18 volume in Japan :l I think I'm going to resort into reading the raws... IF I UNDERSTOOD JAPANESE dies oh yeah they're also making a new manga "Hayate x Blade 2"

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It already has 18 volume in Japan :l I think I'm going to resort into reading the raws... IF I UNDERSTOOD JAPANESE dies oh yeah they're also making a new manga "Hayate x Blade 2"

By the time you've learned Japanese and read through volume 18, you'll be ready for Hayate x Blade 3!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I heard! It seems the original translators are having a bit of technical difficulties in being constant...and then SlapSlash (a 1-2 man group) took the initiative and is reallllllly slowly making their way through. I hope someone picks up 2, though. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I'd just sit down and read raws like a proper person who know japanese instead of throwing myself at translated things. D:

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

i wish there was more :c

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

More definitely exists, though I've never seen any of it. Hoshitori was still working on one of them (as of Dec. '13), but I've fallen out of contact with RingsOfFate. It's amazing to me how much better (for my money) dsr is than pretty much any professional mangaka. She's the only fan artist whose work I consistently misremember as canon.

By the way, am I correct that none of dsr's HXB/Marimite short comics (from here, here, here, here, here, and here) made it to the reader? Is there maybe no format that would easily support them?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

More definitely exists, though I've never seen any of it. Hoshitori was still working on one of them (as of Dec. '13), but I've fallen out of contact with RingsOfFate.

It'd be wonderful if it was ever translated, or if Hoshitori/RingsOfFate came back to do it. There ain't enough love for Hayate Blade out there in the world, so getting what little there is translated would be wonderful.

It's amazing to me how much better (for my money) dsr is than pretty much any professional mangaka. She's the only fan artist whose work I consistently misremember as canon.

Oh certainly. Of all the fanartists who deserve a chance at making a professional yuri manga, unknown is high up there. After other favorites of mine like Rireba got series, I'd love to see mori get a shot.

By the way, am I correct that none of dsr's HXB/Marimite short comics (from here, here, here, here, here, and here) made it to the reader? Is there maybe no format that would easily support them?

I completely forgot about these. I can make a quick upload for them titled something like "Hayate Blade Shorts" and "Maria Sama" shorts to get them on the site. It's a bit make shift, but given the style of the pics, it's about the best we can do.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 8:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.