Forum › Twin Epidendrums discussion

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

I don't know but twincest...I just can't like it. When I read something like that, all I can think is "Wow...they are so narcissist to fall 'in love' with their twin". I mean that's just me but I just wanted to say that and I know people like different things and like different ideals.........Please don't hurt me cowers in fear

last edited at Jul 31, 2013 7:31PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I think that's actually what happens in this story though.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

It's like having selfcest...

Like Naruto having his clones, transforming them into girls and having them fuck each other up...

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

This was ok. The thing that annoys me most about stories like this is their names. Yes yes, they are twins, we get it... do they need to have names almost the same too? It only makes things more confusing.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

I liked twincest but this did make me realize it is rather narcissistic to do it with someone who looks like you. Wow angst

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

-sighs- I wish there was a good twin story where the love for each other is completely platonic.

Still, this will have to do.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Considering this was Nicolai and twincest, I was honestly a bit disappointed. The narcissistic bit of it was neat, but the rest just didn't click for me.

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Um... Who does Ako really like? .-.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Herself.

joined Jul 3, 2013

-sighs- I wish there was a good twin story where the love for each other is completely platonic.

Still, this will have to do.

Candy Boy is the closest I have seen to this.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Candy Boy is the closest I have seen to this.

They are twins, right? But it didn't give off the feeling that any one of them was being narcissistic because they don't look the same.

joined Jul 3, 2013

They are twins, right? But it didn't give off the feeling that any one of them was being narcissistic because they don't look the same.

Not at all. I was just replying to the comment I quoted saying Candy Boy was the closest to a completely platonic relationship between twins that I have seen.
They are twins, but they are very close. The one you mainly follow seems as though she wants more, but it never goes there. It's just a cute story between two close twins. It's nothing like this story. This was a decent story, but I love Candy Boy. I like relationships more than sex :)

last edited at Aug 1, 2013 5:39AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

They are twins, but they are very close. The one you mainly follow seems as though she wants more, but it never goes there. It's just a cute story between two close twins. It's nothing like this story. This was a decent story, but I love Candy Boy. I like relationships more than sex :)

I apologize if my comment sounded rude. It wasn't intentional. I was just trying to clarify that CB disn't give off the same narcissistic feeling this manga did. Because even though they were twins, they didn't look the same because they were non-identical twins. :)

joined Apr 14, 2013

I don't know but twincest...I just can't like it. When I read something like that, all I can think is "Wow...they are so narcissist to fall 'in love' with their twin". I mean that's just me but I just wanted to say that and I know people like different things and like different ideals.........Please don't hurt me cowers in fear

Implying people only fall in love based on physical looks? Seems legit.

Herself.

That's a superficial worry on Nako's side at best. Because she's insecure about herself. There are tons of hints Ako likes Nako.
-She misses/ignores a text from her friend because she's with her sister. Telling us she focuses on Nako a lot.
-Ako notices Nako's upset she's getting a lot of attention, and helps her fix her appearance to give her more confidence. If she really did care about only making "herself" look better she would have made Nako fix herself up before they left for school.
-She is going through her sister's room when she's not around. Proving she is interested in her as well.
-Ako also says "I love you" to Nako first
-The story also makes it a point to tell us that Nako and Ako look a little different because Ako uses make-up. She calls her sister cute with out make up on. Same thing here, If she really did only want to have sex with herself she would have probably made Nako wear make-up too. So they would be even more identical.

Then again.... this is a one shot. I doubt all that much thought was put into the plot. I could just be retarded and over thinking it.

joined Apr 11, 2013

I never said looks mean everything but for some reason, every time I read stories about twins I think that. Even if they love their twin because of their personality or whatnot, I just automatically think that. Maybe it's because I'm insane or something but yeah...

joined Jul 3, 2013

I apologize if my comment sounded rude. It wasn't intentional. I was just trying to clarify that CB disn't give off the same narcissistic feeling this manga did. Because even though they were twins, they didn't look the same because they were non-identical twins. :)

Oh, no I didn't find it rude at all :) I did misinterpret what you said though, my apologies :)

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Oh, no I didn't find it rude at all :) I did misinterpret what you said though, my apologies :)

All is well :)

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Has a deeper meaning than what is shown. This can get a longer story line if the mangaka feels like doing it.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Well I made a mistake.

sevenqt said

I never said looks mean everything but for some reason, every time I read stories about twins I think that. Even if they love their twin because of their personality or whatnot, I just automatically think that. Maybe it's because I'm insane or something but yeah...

No, that's exactly what you said. Whether you meant it is something entirely different.

So even if it's glaringly obvious they like each other for reasons other than physical appearance you'll just disregard it because of ... nothing?

Yeah, that's like saying "I know this apple is an apple, but I'm going to call it an orange anyway."

last edited at Aug 1, 2013 10:16PM

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Herself.

That's a superficial worry on Nako's side at best. Because she's insecure about herself. There are tons of hints Ako likes Nako.
-She misses/ignores a text from her friend because she's with her sister. Telling us she focuses on Nako a lot.
-Ako notices Nako's upset she's getting a lot of attention, and helps her fix her appearance to give her more confidence. If she really did care about only making "herself" look better she would have made Nako fix herself up before they left for school.
-She is going through her sister's room when she's not around. Proving she is interested in her as well.
-Ako also says "I love you" to Nako first
-The story also makes it a point to tell us that Nako and Ako look a little different because Ako uses make-up. She calls her sister cute with out make up on. Same thing here, If she really did only want to have sex with herself she would have probably made Nako wear make-up too. So they would be even more identical.

Then again.... this is a one shot. I doubt all that much thought was put into the plot. I could just be retarded and over thinking it.

I. Loved. Your. Analyzation. :3

joined Apr 11, 2013

Oh then I guess that's what I said? Sorry that my English is bad and not making sense. I'll just make it simple as possible. I can't seem to like twincest. Is that better?

joined Apr 14, 2013

I. Loved. Your. Analyzation. :3

I am to please.

Oh then I guess that's what I said? Sorry that my English is bad and not making sense. I'll just make it simple as possible. I can't seem to like twincest. Is that better?

That's fine. Just the way you worded it said they could ONLY like each other because of how they looked.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I am to please.

Sevenqt. Dude, you're so smart. I admire you. Which makes me want to make love to you. Why, with your so analytical-mind you could become a lawyer 'stead of hangin' out at this place (not that it's bad or detrimental to your mental health or whatever) .

Reasons why I love u

-you are good with words
-you have a good eye (not literally, like 20/20 vision or something or maybe you do have a 20/20 vision or something, but like, youre good at spotting... At spotting. What.)
-you have an anal-ytical mind.
-you sound like a jerk when you disprove others' theories even though it isn't your intent (?)
-youre just an all around jerk (no proof of this yet)
-youre osm

joined Apr 14, 2013

Bro, I'm an anal-ytical gangster, I put mother fucking Einstein in his place.

-am words how does spell
-dem details
-Damn straight
-Oh it sure as hell was my sole intent
-All the girls love a bad boy
-The fuck does "osm" mean? I got

Oh so manly
Obviously super muscular
Open Street Map (compliments of google)

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Bro, I'm an anal-ytical gangster, I put mother fucking Einstein in his place.

-The fuck does "osm" mean? I got

Oh so manly
Obviously super muscular
Open Street Map (compliments of google)

osm is a slang term for awesome (like you didn't already know) but since you gave me three options, I shall choose the compliments of google.

Now, what I really want to tell you and I hope I don't get cut by the word limit, I think that you're really se

To reply you must either login or sign up.