Forum › Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Hey there,

with the new season start i wanted to share this anime with you. It's a magicgirl, comedy anime with some great yuri scene's in it. It's worth checking out with 2 season's and the third airing right now. The manga is still running so maybe it even gets more season's.

If someone here already saw the anime maybe he can share some opinon on it because my english is not so great. :D

I could post some spoiler links with yuri scene's if someone needs motivation to watch it.

Hope u guys check it out and enjoy it as much as i do.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Doesn't it build up to Shiros harem later? I saw the scenes but with that knowledge it feels more like a slap in the face

first season was boring,illya is a horrible main-magical girl, her voice sucks when not creepy and I won't watch the second season or either stick around for the third

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I'm reading the manga and Shirou is always used for comedy, even his friend Issei shows interest in him, the "joke" is that basically almost everyone would be part of his harem, but only Rin and Luvia seens to have real interest in him, Maus, the first manga is indeed not very good, it's basically a parody of mahou shoujo, but in 2wei things start to get serious and have a real plot and in 3rei it becomes even more serious like a Type-Moon main story inteast of just another useless spin-off, but still have some comedy, not going to give spoiler but it seens they're connecting it with Fate/Extra, so it might be a good idea to play it before reading 3rei.

In short, if you can endure the first manga things get better in 2wei and 3rei, but I'm not sure if the anime will get better like the manga.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Doesn't it build up to Shiros harem later? I saw the scenes but with that knowledge it feels more like a slap in the face

Not really, it's true that every female like's him in some way but he's also the only male character in this series so for me it's more treated as a running joke. ( a bad one )

He also has barely screentime. In 10 episodes he has like 5 minutes so for me it's fine. To be honest if he wasn't in this anime u could label it as yuri subtitel so his character feels more forced into it.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I consider this series to be yuri. I just watched episode 1 of season 3, and omfg. They don't even hide that they want this to be yuri. Every time Illya tells Shirou not to touch Miyu, I don't think of it as "Don't touch her, because I like you and if you touch her I'll be jealous." I think of it as "Don't touch her because she's my waifu, not yours!"

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Isn't this just lovely?

So you're reading it Maus, did you like it? And what you meant with that you said? Was that sarcasm? I'm not sure...

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 3:13PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is my favourite Anime this season and it seems they got better animation this time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.