Forum › What new Yuri manga are you going to be releasing soon?:D (SevenSeas)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... Can't help but wonder how much of the thread you've read.

Either, funny post, or scroll up a bit.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I read everything in all threads and stalk some people.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hey Nya-chan, your facebook please, and I'm offended you changed the avatar from Yurika I edited for you. ( - 3 - )

See post on 1st page

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So, your previous post was a joke?

How you manage to read everything and stalk people is baffling to me, as a late teen who spends most of his time doing literally nothing, I just can't imagine having enough spare.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh, when I read that comment I was suffering brain damage from lack of sleep, didn't noticed that VirtualMelody was your facebook, I'll add you later when I go to my pc. (b -3 - )b

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 2:15PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I thought you were being clever from my mention of associating asking for Facebook details with you. Go with that.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I do read everything in threads, but Nya-chan talked about changing his/her facebook avatar, I was almost dying here because of lack of sleep, so when he/she said VirtualMelody I thought that was the origin of the avatar, sometimes I forget things I read in threads or don't think straight, sleeping only 3 to 4 hours each day causes that.

But yes I asked in part because you talked about me, it was partially a joke...

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 2:16PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I get you, it's a strange name for Facebook, easy to assume it's not. I thought you were supposed to use real names there?

Coming from Jim McHim of course.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 2:20PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^only if a "friend" reports you for a fake name.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh right, I'm unfamiliar with the etiquette of the site and just assumed then, that that was what people did.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Well that's what I've heard, haha, I could be wrong.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't have a fake name. It's just the handle.

And the avatar is from Sougou Tovarisch.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 3:00PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't have a fake name. It's just the handle.

I meant I thought that people on Facebook just used their actual names, opposed to the aforementioned (by you).* Though I confused myself trying to find it *(it's been a slow day, don't judge) as I could have sworn you said you were French but the only page I found was in German. Probably another case of me mixing up people again, I swear I wouldn't have known which was my mother or father but for their living apart.

*Let it never be said I didn't do everything in my power to avoid the horrors of repeating one word too close to itself.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

When I search for VirtualMelody in Find Friends, I'm the only that comes up? I think.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There was a dog in the sea is all I remember of it now.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyway, Facebook is strangely acting up and real slow for me right now.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeah mine is covered with rainbows for some reason

Everywhere on Facebook I see either rainbows or rainbows with black cross on them, kind of annoying, reminds me why I am not a Facebook person.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

My Facebook name is awesome but I won't tell you cause I don't want Thia stalking me. But it's awesome.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

My Facebook name is awesome but I won't tell you cause I don't want Thia stalking me. But it's awesome.

I already know your facebook, got it with some friend we share, so you can say it anyway. (b * v * )b

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 4:39PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

No you don't.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

LOL

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yes I do, I'm always watching you, but seriously, don't be shy and share your facebook, I don't bite, unless you ask for it. ( - 3 - )

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 5:16PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

No.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I could have sworn you said you were French but the only page I found was in German. Probably another case of me mixing up people again, I swear I wouldn't have known which was my mother or father but for their living apart.

I don't think I ever wrote that I'm French. I just said I can read it. Plenty of people can read and write French without being French.

Though I'm not German.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't think I ever wrote that I'm French. I just said I can read it. Plenty of people can read and write French without being French.

Though I'm not German.

Must be mixing you with someone else then. Maybe... trafi? I'm sure some said they were French.

To reply you must either login or sign up.