Forum › Love lab

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Anyone watched the new anime love lab? What does anyone think?

Its clearly going for a comedic angle, so maybe we shouldnt expect anything too serious, but I do like the characters and humour.

But if it ends on some kinda note where it was all 'just practice' - then it will realy piss me off.. but if it develops into real feelings that they aknowledge, even if the show doesnt dare go all out with it, then thats fine.

But im a bit wary because of that premis- 'just practicing' or 'pretending' or 'it dosnt count with another girl' - is used negatively quite a lot.. BUT- could also be used as a fun vehicle to lead to real romance..

I guess we will see where it goes. Is this from a manga anyone know?

p.s anyone who hasnt seen it, its an all girls school, the two most admired girls, a bad girl and the student council pres end up in some kinda, 'lets practice at love' comdey together. Tons of yuri potential obviously.

last edited at Jul 7, 2013 1:14PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was laughing soooo damn much just with the first episode!

Although I hope it ends with them realizing they have feeling with eachother I will not get my hopes up. Even if it doesn't end with the two of them becoming a yuri couple I do believe everyone should have there yuri goggles READY!

The student council pres is really something and its very adorable!

definitely have to sit back and wait or more episodes to give more of an opinion but the first episode has already won me over.

last edited at Jul 7, 2013 1:24PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

In the manga they get boyfriends so if it's following the manga, it isn't a yuri/shoujo-ai title. However, it's funny and got me to actually laugh out loud a good number of times in the first episode so I'll keep watching it. =)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

In the manga they get boyfriends so if it's following the manga, it isn't a yuri/shoujo-ai title. However, it's funny and got me to actually laugh out loud a good number of times in the first episode so I'll keep watching it. =)

Thats a damn shame- my interest just droped alot lol.. But i will watch at least until the pointless guys insert because it is funny.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Eh that is a bit depressing but I will finish the anime for the laughs and the president cutness ^_^

mickey2rufus
42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

This actually was about to spark a war on /u/ but, phew, glad that was avoided. I might watch it too but drop it as soon a guy enters. Also, I know this is about Love Lab but is anyone else excited about Neptunia?
Nepgear x Uni is OTP :3

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This actually was about to spark a war on /u/ but, phew, glad that was avoided. I might watch it too but drop it as soon a guy enters. Also, I know this is about Love Lab but is anyone else excited about Neptunia?
Nepgear x Uni is OTP :3

This gal right here is very excited for Neptunia B]

which also reminded me Senki Zesshou Symphogear 2nd season also started for those who loved the first season!
It looks very promising and interesting can't wait to see how the 2nd season turns out :)

http://www.animeseason.com/senhime-zesshou-symphogear-g-episode-1/

There is also a alternative world of Fate/Stay called Fate/kaleid liner prisma ... illya is the main character. definitely magical girl/ school girl going on.

http://www.lovelyanime.com/fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya/1/4/

a lot of good summer anime are finally coming out :D

joined Nov 11, 2010

Saw this on /u/. Had a good laugh. http://i.imgur.com/RBBuNz4.jpg

I do recommend Kiniro Mosaic. Episode one was of the most heart-smashingly adorable openings I have ever seen, although not quite reflective of the content of the rest of the season. The manga, at least as far as I remember of what bits were translated, is quite enjoyable too.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

That was, quite frankly, amazing Sol.

last edited at Jul 9, 2013 1:14AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol - yup i agree sol that basicaly said it all :) I wish they'd change how it goes in the anime but i cant see that happening :( It even said it was a yuri show in a tag for it on the anime site that lead me to check it out- such a shame since i like the characters.

I wish the show suffered viewer wise because of this and the feedback said 'because it wasnt yuri' - but unfortunately it will probably do better with the 'guys' in it :(

Ok - off to check out mosaic.

last edited at Jul 9, 2013 10:53PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.