Forum › A Blooming Complex discussion

Digitan
joined Jul 21, 2026

Aika immediately telling Yuuka about her crush on Riko and Yuuka immediately supporting her feels really refreshing, skipping over anything that may cause very tropey misunderstandings.

Also I understand the girls discussing the morality of a sister encouraging her much younger sister to go for a significant age gap romance, but since it's someone she knows and trusts (enough to have Riko pick up Aika from class) she probably thinks it's not that big of a deal, maybe it's just as cute and innocent to her as it is to us.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

cracked immediately

joined May 26, 2017

Aika immediately telling Yuuka about her crush on Riko and Yuuka immediately supporting her feels really refreshing, skipping over anything that may cause very tropey misunderstandings.

Also I understand the girls discussing the morality of a sister encouraging her much younger sister to go for a significant age gap romance, but since it's someone she knows and trusts (enough to have Riko pick up Aika from class) she probably thinks it's not that big of a deal, maybe it's just as cute and innocent to her as it is to us.

My guess is that Yuuka also at least partially treats Aika as more mature than her age...because Aika DOES act more mature than she is. This is actually a bit of an issue for some people irl. I know because that's what my childhood was like. I had trouble connecting with people or being interested in school because I was overdeveloped mentally if that makes sense. That's not to say I'm Einstein. There's a lot of people who are way smarter than me. But it still led to me being extremely isolated and/or interested in things that probably weren't appropriate for my age.

I'd argue it's probably similiar for Aika. Sure, she has friends, but none of them seem to be as mentally mature as Aika is I'd say.

Images%20(1)
joined Dec 4, 2025

I felt a little.. idk worried? at how quickly Yuuka accepted and started helping Aika in her massive agegappy crush on her best friend.

To reply you must either login or sign up.