Forum › Posts by Feito-chan

joined May 26, 2017

I take it all back. Tsukushi, you really are the most useless lesbian on this planet aaargghhh

Feito-chan
joined May 26, 2017
Himehinghoi-1754986102195376423-img1

Mu Mu Mu Mu Muri desu zettai

joined May 26, 2017

She's going to pass out isn't she?

I’d put money on that. Then again, I would have also put money on the beach date ending without any major progress, and look where we are now!

Edit: I just saw the raws for the next chapter. I can’t read Japanese, but I fear it may be worse than any of us expected.

Where can I read the raws?

joined May 26, 2017

My bet is Tsukushi is gonna have brain overload from lack of sleep and being kissed by her dream girl, so she falls asleep and thinks it's all a dream like someone else in the comments mentioned earlier.
So the series continues with Hinoka thinking they are dating now while Tsukushi is as clueless as ever. That would honestly be my favourite outcome, cause we could have Hinoka constantly flustering Tsukushi lol

joined May 26, 2017

Hinoka is absolutely gorgeous. She's like, the full package. Cute and adorable, pretty and sexy. It feels like it was inevitably leading to her making the first step and we should thank her Mom for the advice she gave her. She wasn't kidding when she suggested her to flaunt her sex appeal and be more on the offensive.

For real I’m not kidding when I say Hinoka is probably one of the down right prettiest love interests I’ve seen in a Yuri manga. Face, posture, hair the eyes, even I find myself taken aback by how stunning she’s drawn almost ever panel. I can’t exactly blame our heroine for being a complete mess and unable to get the words out but thankfully Hinoka just made it a non-issue

I know right? I have read so many Yuri mangas in the past and my God every time she's on the page it's just virtual eye candy. Not saying Tsukishi isn't cute in her own right, but Hinoka is just absolutely stunning. I'd probably turn into an anxious blob similar to Bocchi from Bocchi the Rock if I had to confess to Hinoka.

joined May 26, 2017

You know, in the beginning I was also in the "Tsukushi is a useless lesbian" camp for not being able to confess (and missing all the obvious signs) but after today's chapters I thought about it and honestly, I can't even blame her THAT much.

Hinoka is absolutely gorgeous. She's like, the full package. Cute and adorable, pretty and sexy. It feels like it was inevitably leading to her making the first step and we should thank her Mom for the advice she gave her. She wasn't kidding when she suggested her to flaunt her sex appeal and be more on the offensive.

Now lets all pray Tsukishi survives.

Feito-chan
Image Comments 28 Dec 12:38
joined May 26, 2017
Anakris

AnaKris is the artist that made the picture.

I'm actually the one that commissioned it :3
Nanoha and Fate are about 14-15 years old on this picture.