Forum › The Girl I Like Got Her Ears Pierced discussion

joined Apr 7, 2026

Y'know, I thought I was useless...

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

never thought i'd see a yuri story written about The Gay Ear

During my days, it was akai hito(the red string I think?)
But I think it only applies to hetero couples ( though if I'm not mistaken, there's a yuri manga here also talks about the red string, and in an ambiguous way, that says the red string connects you to your destined one ( whether it be hetero or same sex couple)

Then there's this pinky promise...

And then there's this wearing your ring on certain finger points out your sexuality in a vague manner

The ear one is definitely the first I've heard on this manga xD

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Cute. Now kiss.

Drop-your-favourite-sua-fan-official-art-and-ill-rate-them-v0-6mdt3s3iafof1
joined Jan 22, 2026

never thought i'd see a yuri story written about The Gay Ear

During my days, it was akai hito(the red string I think?)
But I think it only applies to hetero couples ( though if I'm not mistaken, there's a yuri manga here also talks about the red string, and in an ambiguous way, that says the red string connects you to your destined one ( whether it be hetero or same sex couple)

Then there's this pinky promise...

And then there's this wearing your ring on certain finger points out your sexuality in a vague manner

The ear one is definitely the first I've heard on this manga xD

the ear thing was about gay men in the 90s i believe, anyways the ring thing is for lesbians in the thumb! i wear it like that plus for comfort but nobody clocked it lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.