Forum › Do Babies Come After Kisses? discussion

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/do_babies_come_after_kisses#7

So princess clara is not the only one to believes that?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Cuuuuuuuute.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

This one reminds me of a really similar KyouSaya doujin, forgot what it's called.....Anyway, this was super adorable.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

And the price for best "dignified friend who looks after their friends but ends up forever alone herself" goes to.. Mami! :D
She needs some love too, I'm off to read some Mami x Office Lady.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 4:47AM

joined Jul 7, 2015

This story treats Mami with respect.
Mami being happy with the life she's living with and the support she get's from her friends/kouhai is the actual way of giving Mami love. It's the way she was written after all, (Some people should understand this).

That aside, a cute story and all I have to say is once Kyouko and Sayaka reach legal age they can probably adopt a child or two.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

After so many kisses, I wonder which of them will get pregnant.

Edit: oh sorry, I didn't read the ending first time around. Spoilers alert, But wondering which house the stork will bring the babies to. Sayaka or Kyouko

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 7:40AM

joined Dec 27, 2014

Lots of Kissing?

joined Jun 4, 2015

And the price for best "dignified friend who looks after their friends but ends up forever alone herself" goes to.. Mami! :D

She may not have a lover, but in ten years she'll be the cool, rich single aunt living traveling europe while the rest are married and busy :P

joined Jun 4, 2015

This one reminds me of a really similar KyouSaya doujin, forgot what it's called.....Anyway, this was super adorable.

Kiss me Baby? Yeah Kyouko trying to get knocked up by Sayaka or vice versa seems to be a reoccurring theme... but when will it actually happen?

joined May 24, 2014

She may not have a lover, but in ten years she'll be the cool, rich single aunt living traveling europe while the rest are married and busy :P

Sounds fun! Or she could.. Hm I dunno, lose her mind and kill Kyouko again? She hasn't died in a while xD

joined May 24, 2014

Kiss me Baby? Yeah Kyouko trying to get knocked up by Sayaka or vice versa seems to be a reoccurring theme... but when will it actually happen?

Well, not sure I'd want to read that sort of futanari.. ^^'
Science babies are cool though.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 12:38PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nagisa's crying from being ignored over here, people.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where is the -Hnnnngg!! tag?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Do Babies Come After Kisses?

No, but Kyouko will! Ho ho ho!

joined Jun 4, 2015

Well, not sure I'd want to read that sort of futanari.. ^^'
Science babies are cool though.

Someone theorized that Soul Gems could be used. I mean you can pull weapons out of them, so why not genetic material?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

kyuubey wanted to make a contract and make sayaka into a futa XD pfffft

..doujins when?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

kyuubey wanted to make a contract and make sayaka into a futa XD pfffft

..doujins when?

Omg I had the same thought! xD Sooner or later Kyouko has to know how to make babies.

Just%20d.va%20things
joined Jun 9, 2013

Kyouko needs to stop getting life advice from The Sims

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

That was nice, but when will poor Mami-san get some love too?

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

Nagisa's crying from being ignored over here, people.

I know. How many times have I read a PMMM doujin and thought to myself "Where's Nagisa?" We need some more Nagisa love! And maybe some MamiNagi

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Do Babies Come After Kisses?

No, but Kyouko will! Ho ho ho!

Nezchan, I thought you hated puns, yet here I catch you making one. I love you (not in that way) for dat, gurl!

To reply you must either login or sign up.