Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I actually have the same impression, Almost Human have that vibe that I remember seen before and Their Story comes to mind when I try to think where did I see it, but I'm not completely sure if was in Their Story or not.

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 9:26PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe you need to turn your yuri goggles down a notch or two? :p

NEVAR!!!!!!

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

NEVAR!!!!!!

We should put it at max power and wear five at the same time!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

NEVAR!!!!!!

But I can't wear that much at the same time =\

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NEVAR!!!!!!

That's quitter talk! YOU HAVE TO GO DEEPER!

joined Aug 16, 2014

NEVAR!!!!!!

But they don't fit D=

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^You can replace one pair of yuri goggles with yuri contact lenses.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

NEVAR!!!!!!

But they don't fit D=

Of course you can, as long as you're brave enough, never heard that anything is a dildo if you're brave enough? You can use that concept for anything in life! You just need to be brave to do what no one tried before or to try things that are foolish, you know what they say, what don't kill you just make you stranger, and strange is cool, normal is boring so go ahead and do what you want even if it makes you a freak, not able to use five yuri googles? Time for some MacGyvering, try some duct tape, they fix everything and hold anything in place, might as well go ahead and put ten yuri googles with yuri contact lenses, don't be hold by commom sense! Believe in me who believes in you!

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 10:54PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just be careful how far you take being The Freak. Link leads to a Wentworth spoiler.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Whats this Almost Human you speak of anyway.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Kitsune Spirit

Whats this Almost Human you speak of anyway.

It's a webcomic.

I don't think it have anything to do with how far you take it, you know what they say, "The poor are crazy, the rich just eccentric", as long you're rich and have total control over your money you can be as freak as you want, now if you're poor, take it too far and you're fucked.

Edit: Okay just now I noticed I was writing Almost Human but the name is Always Human...

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 11:32PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Woah, I just made a joke/reference, no need to go all social criticism on me.

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 11:36PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I actually didn't try to make a social criticism or anything like that, sorry if it seemed like it.

joined Aug 16, 2014

^You can replace one pair of yuri goggles with yuri contact lenses.

Okay, that's two. What now? =|

[...] never heard that anything is a dildo if you're brave enough? You can use that concept for anything in life!

No, and now I'll pretend I still never heard of it =x

Edit: Okay just now I noticed I was writing Almost Human but the name is Always Human...

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's a very understandable mistake.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^One pair of yuri contact lenses, two pairs of yuri goggles (should fit), one pair of yuri diver goggles and one biker helmet with yuri face shield.

joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] and one biker helmet with yuri face shield.

Damn, I knew I was missing something.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That was actually kinda cute, thanks. :)

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You're welcome Kitsune Spirit.

Latest Rain strip, I guess any doubt if Emily x Rain will happen or not is dead, Rain almost can't hide that she's attracted to Emily and now they're shipped in-universe too, guess it won't take long for a confession, Rain already want to confess after all.

Latest Onaji strip, Rena was going to cheat on Zuki but changed her mind, the story was going so well and fluffy, not to mention that it kind came out nowhere, at least I didn't see any foreshadowing Rena might be a cheater, now I wonder if the author will start forced drama with cheating and love triangle or never mention again that Rena almost cheated on Zuki, either way guess this the part where he might start to ruin the story, hope that he don't do more shit as this is good, and all comments are about the ero part instead of the cheating, guess this is all we can expect as pretty much all his fans follow him because of his Naruto strips...

One of the latest Go Get a Roomie strips, Roomie real sexuality revealed, she's not complety gay, homoromantic pansexual maybe? Either way she can have sex with man if she wants but can't see herself in relationship with one, as expected a minority whined because of it as if the story didn't gave hints she was bi or pan, sigh...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Latest Onaji strip, Rena was going to cheat on Zuki but changed her mind, the story was going so well and fluffy, not to mention that it kind came out nowhere, at least I didn't see any foreshadowing Rena might be a cheater, now I wonder if the author will start forced drama with cheating and love triangle or never mention again that Rena almost cheated on Zuki, either way guess this the part where he might start to ruin the story, hope that he don't do more shit as this is good, and all comments are about the ero part instead of the cheating, guess this is all we can expect as pretty much all his fans follow him because of his Naruto strips...

Well to me, Rena was always the type who don't take relationship seriously and cheat on one of her partner very easily. I mean that's how she is presented since the begining (the don't take relationship seriously part particularly)

One of the latest Go Get a Roomie strips, Roomie real sexuality revealed, she's not complety gay, homoromantic pansexual maybe? Either way she can have sex with man if she wants but can't see herself in relationship with one, as expected a minority whined because of it as if the story didn't gave hints she was bi or pan, sigh...

Really ? I remember several presentation of the author or interview in which she said that she and Roomie were similar on that point, homoromantic and pansexual... Wasn't that already a fact ?

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 7:57AM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well to me, Rena was always the type who don't take relationship seriously and cheat on one of her partner very easily. I mean that's how she is presented since the begining

You might be right, she probably never had a real serious relationship so cheating would not be a surprise, so maybe the drama will be about her learning how to have a serious relationship now, after all thinking better she did became Zuki girlfriend to sleep with her and she's getting impatient as they didn't do it yet, guess I need to read all strips again, but as all the possible drama was handled well with the characters talking about it instead of being stupid, I think we can hope he won't ruin the story, maybe...

Really ? I remember several presentation of the author or interview i which she said that she and Roomie were similar on that point, homoromantic and pansexual... Wasn't that already a fact ?

Yeah people mentioned they're similar, I guess those complaining didn't read those interviews, it was not a fact she was homoromantic pansexual but had various strips that implied it, guess some didn't want to see those clues, after all that talk about loving everyone this was not really a surprise, for most people at least...

joined Aug 16, 2014

Really ? I remember several presentation of the author or interview in which she said that she and Roomie were similar on that point, homoromantic and pansexual... Wasn't that already a fact ?

Yeah people mentioned they're similar, I guess those complaining didn't read those interviews, it was not a fact she was homoromantic pansexual but had various strips that implied it, guess some didn't want to see those clues, after all that talk about loving everyone this was not really a surprise, for most people at least...

Implied it? Wasn't there an earlier strip in which Roomie was in an orgy or something? With guys present?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

none

Implied it? Wasn't there an earlier strip in which Roomie was in an orgy or something? With guys present?

She prefers girls but can sleep with guys too. That much was certain from the start. She even slept with 1 guy at the beginning who though she loved him and later had to deal with truth that Roomie loves (sleeps with) everyone.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^Was just about to say that. Haven't read the whole webcomic but just went through a few pages and that was literally the 6th and 7th strip of the story.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah from the start she said she loves everyone, but they never show her doing anything with a guy, only time that she might have done something was with her FtM friend Jak, but in the end she was just fooling around, and when she woke up in bed with Alan and Stevie, but Stevie makes clear they didn't do anything, because of that some people assumed she's lesbian instead of pansexual.

Nevri, you sure it was with a guy she slept and said he loved her during a bath? cause I'm pretty sure it was intersex and identifies as female.

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 3:28PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Thiaguinho-sama

Nevri, you sure it was with a guy she slept and said he loved her during a bath? cause I'm pretty sure it was intersex and identifies as female.

Yes, I'm sure.

To reply you must either login or sign up.