Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I think the girl is slowly liking the senpai and just oblivious at her own feelings cuz she was sure she wanted to reject the guy that confess to her but she allowed senpai to near her and didn't react at all to her kiss and of course didn't reject her at all. I guess she would realize her feelings once she felt jealousy

joined Jul 16, 2015

I really like this. I like how it isn't some girl being doki doki over her senpai; it is the complete opposite of that. It is different and I want to see where it goes.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

interesting chapter, nice to see something a little unconventional, I think she'll eventually drift towards senpai, you could see at the end when she could reject her. I think they will end up together but the journey will likely be angsty, and if the introduction of Maki is anything to go by, featuring het

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I am loving where this is going to pieces. Both because of the refreshing take on a common skeleton.

I also empathize and connect with both Nanami and Touko a lot. Nanami because I've never been in love, but very straight-headed about moving forward without much care as to whether someone else likes me or not. Touko because I act in much the same way she does with these situations.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I really like Koito-san, I can relate with her feelings...
Also: Hand-holding without being a couple? Oh my, so forward! Very naughty!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

This is good. I enjoy this. More so than a girl going gaga over her senpai, it is a girl who is indifferent and therefore makes for a very interesting dynamic, especially as she tests the waters to see if she can create those feelings in herself.

You can tell she wants to create those feelings, she wants to get closer, but she doesn't know how or if she can. Whether they end up together or not, I think it will be worth the read.

Aaawww sooo slooow~ when's da YURI MUTUAL LOVE TIME showing up?? >~<

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 8:54PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

^i like it slow :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^i like it slow :)

I like it fast and HARD.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

the protagonist is very interesting, I'm excited how the events will play out.
I also found it kind of funny that she got mad at her senpai for getting all flustered and falling for her, but also kind of sad that at the moment she doesn't have someone "special" to her

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 11:05PM

joined Jul 31, 2014

I see passion in love.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yeah, that was such a great resolution you got there Nanami-senpai. I'm rooting for you with all my heart now.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Maki is going to be trouble.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This and this! Brilliant chapter!

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014
Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eventually_i_will_become_yours_ch03#8
Protagonist confirmed asexual, but still has feelings

I don't agree that she is asexual. She might be aromantic which is why she doesn't have those feelings, but we can't make the judgment yet that she is asexual.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I really liked this chapter! Definitely a fresh take. The first 2 chapters were a bit awkward to me and felt rushed, but I really like how they always end up talking about those incidents. I think it's great they are verbally communicating their feelings and thoughts to each other without beating around the bush. (Although senpai could have held back a bit on the kiss lol)

After this chapter I do hope that MC ends up being somewhere on the asexual spectrum, but ends up in a relationship with senpai. It's a dynamic we haven't really seen before.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 2:40AM

joined Nov 5, 2014

I myself am on the aro spectrum and the way she is written is aro, not asexual perse. She says she has never felt romantic attraction to anyone, she hasn't mentioned sexual attraction AT ALL so her being ace isn't a conclusion I can make from the chapters we have now.
I hope she's aro, it would be the first time I'd see myself represented in a manga which obviously would mean a lot

joined Mar 25, 2013

It'd be so funny if(when) she starts having romantic feelings and experiences sexual attraction to her senpai (or whatever his name is) and completely flipping your ACE/Aromantic expectations xD I think it's early for her to be labeled something, give it a few more chapters and then start with labels.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

Could be ace, could be demi. (in either the sexual or romantic way)

Because really, the senpai hasn't done much to actually make the girl like her. Of course a kiss out of nowhere isn't going to make her like the senpai any more or less (okay maybe less).

"I like you." "Okay." "I'll make you fall in love with me." "Okay."

Like?? At least try forming some sort of bond with the poor girl first before hopping onto the "love" train, geez.

((I just hope this doesn't end with the girl being """"fixed"""" with everyone being oh-so-happy that the girl was "cured/tamed".))

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 9:38AM

joined Nov 5, 2014

I don't mean to label her, I'm more absolutely frustrated that she is written as aro regardless of the fact whether the author actually knows what that is and then totally subverting it by making her fall in love(which is the most likely where the manga is going I mean look at the title). It's a slap to the face as if saying being aro is something that should and could be fixed you know?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I don't mean to label her, I'm more absolutely frustrated that she is written as aro regardless of the fact whether the author actually knows what that is and then totally subverting it by making her fall in love(which is the most likely where the manga is going I mean look at the title). It's a slap to the face as if saying being aro is something that should and could be fixed you know?

Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a second here. Nobody said it's what author intend to do. I didn't even know what aro is before you guys posted here. For me both Senpai and MC just never felt attracted to anyone. Then suddenly Senpai felt excitement for the first time and MC is both jealous and mad at the same time. Because she thought Senpai is like her, but at the same time if Senapi can feel excited about love, shouldn't she too? It's way too early to say that author is making some big commentary on being aro. We are excited because the story of Senapi falling for Kouhai, while Kouhai have no feelings whatsoever for Senpai, even if she wants to, is really new.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 12:34PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Even aromantic people can fall in love eventually. The basis is having your thoughts filled with someone. I think sempai made a good job of it.

And somehow, I get the impression that some aro people here react exactly like the MC : "I thought she was like me. NO FAIR!"

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 9:49AM

Cottoncandymom
joined Jul 31, 2015

Personally, I don't think she's actually aro. She probably just never fell in love before and watching her classmates talk about love and being excited about it made her feel like she never will, because if not now, when everybody else does, then when?
I've never been in love, so sometimes I feel like that too

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tbh, most people fall in love after being around the person for a while. It's not a sudden realization. It's more like that when the person isn't around, you feel something is missing. Love at first sight mostly happens only in fiction.

To reply you must either login or sign up.