Forum › Posts by Glasseskun

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Nice to see this back, it's a really cute series

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

This is so damn cute. I'd prefer this to be updated regularly, with it being so short each new page would just be an excuse to read it again and there's nothing wrong with that.

Glasseskun
LOVE/DEATH discussion 17 Oct 09:59
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

That credit page XD

Glasseskun
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 20:03
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Shou is the greatest troll of all time, this entire series has been engineered to piss off as many people as possible, and it's a beautiful thing

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

mini KyouSaya dump today was a goodday. Also that Rick and Nico Thumbnail is awesome

Glasseskun
Oddman 11 discussion 13 Oct 16:03
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

This series is the best, it's just so exceedingly ridiculous. Can't wait to see how it escalates even further.

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015
Glasseskun
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 17:58
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Never before have I connected with a character so completely and quickly. He is everything I am, and everything I want to be, God bless this manga.

Glasseskun
Choir discussion 27 Sep 07:46
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Holy crap never though I'd see new chapters of this on here. Fantastic to see it back really enjoyed it before it was dropped.

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

The reason why Takeda is popular is because Takeda is a predictable character, he basically can be in a harem or shounen as MC. He has all the traits; clueless, bland and a "nice" person that are stereotypically of these genera. That's why he is popular as people love familiarity (just look at one piece that shit never ends) Instead he is in a yuri manga, where the fandom doesn't get many yuri manga/anime so when there is a het relationship we cry because we in the yuri community are entitled to yuri as there is so little. Hopefully Takeda won't get the girl as I hate generic characters. I personally like characters that have faults it makes it more interesting and realistic. look at real life everyone has faults.

I don't even give a shit about you bad mouthing my man Takeda, but One Piece is fucking awesome.

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Glad to see this back at last, the wait was excruciating. Nice chapter in anycase

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Nothing I love more than a chapter dump. This is a really great series and it's great to see how it progresses and develops. I also like all of the characters and couples (even if one of them does raise some interesting moral questions)
Anyway good to see that Aoi might get a new romance development, can't wait to see more

Glasseskun
Stretch discussion 26 Aug 19:07
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

What an awful series this is...

Created only to fuck with the fragile hearts of it's readers, truly awful

Glasseskun
After Hours discussion 26 Aug 17:51
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

This has been a fun series so far and I just hope it can retain the same feel that it's had thus far, with the quickly approaching drama just ahead.

Glasseskun
Image Comments 21 Aug 01:03
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015
Search_and_destroy_by_kathrynlayno-d8fbaje

Damn, Korra ate that up like it was the cure for mercury poisoning

Glasseskun
Image Comments 21 Aug 00:51
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015
51469668_p0

This being the answer would either make everyone happy, or no one happy

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

I'm really liking this series, and its for the same reason I love Battle Royale. It's not the characters that are interesting but the actions the take. I can't remember the name of anyone from Battle Royale, not one single person, but I do remember how awesome it was to watch school children I couldn't give a fuck about slaughtering each other, watching alliances form and fall apart, the smart ones that take on the establishment and try to escape, only to be killed that older guy who might as well have been the fucking terminator, such was his proficiency at murdering adolescents

Point is, I don't think it matters that they keep killing off characters we don't know, as long as the ones still alive keep doing interesting things, and having not one but two murderous killing machines still in the game, it doesn't look like that's going to be a problem. If anything, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I want less yuri and relationships, and more mayhem, because things like this are at their best when they forget that things have to make sense and just go ball to the wall insane. I want to see LOVE/DEATH levels of death battle in this thing, and all the destruction that comes with it.

TL;DR: good series, less yuri, more murder, more mayhem

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 12:49AM

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Everything Isora touches turns to moe, really cute.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Fafnir is totally a closet otaku. He's so serious compared to the rest of the characters so I look forward to seeing more interactions between them, tis sure to be amusing

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

And nobody actually died, I don't think!

I see dead girls. And I'm pretty sure that girl is dead too.

Anyway, this is supposed to be yuri battle royale. I see battle royale, but where is yuri?

So you saw the corpses but missed the topless girls hugging in the same scene. I'd saw you're focused on the wrong things.

One girl is topless. That chainsaw psycho. What's your point?

Just saying that, I think, those two give off some yuri vibes. I was just joshin you really, wasn't meant to be taken seriously

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

And nobody actually died, I don't think!

I see dead girls. And I'm pretty sure that girl is dead too.

Anyway, this is supposed to be yuri battle royale. I see battle royale, but where is yuri?

So you saw the corpses but missed the topless girls hugging in the same scene. I'd say you're focused on the wrong things.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:50PM

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

looking forward to seeing more of this, especially now that plot is occurring and we might find out whats going on. However if an alliance is formed there had better be some good backstabbing an treachery, because the last thing I want to see is less killing and mayhem.

Glasseskun
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Awesome, been waiting on this for ages. Very glad that it ended well, they are a rather cute couple, the only thing that would improve it further would be a kiss scene, but with any luck the extra will take care of that.

Glasseskun
Cocytus discussion 17 Aug 12:54
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Blonde MC is in need of some slaps, maybe she'll grow a spine then. Talk about being an unlikeable character. Poor love interest.

Rather than unlikeable, I'd say that she's... realistic? Being the odd one out is really rough when you're a kid. Not everybody is built to be a Kuroneko.

I agree, you will never be around a more judgmental group of people than those you meet in high school or equivalent. To be cast out by your peers because you don't fit in can be awful, and not everyone has the courage to stand out for fear of being disowned. I feel that she is rather relatable in her situation, trying to fit in by being something shes not, and being scared to go after what she rally wants.

Glasseskun
Cocytus discussion 17 Aug 12:20
Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

That was awfully abrupt. It's a shame I was looking forward to more of this as it seemed like there was a lot of potential development left to explore.

In any case I'm not entirely sure how to read the ending, whether or not they'll end up together. Being the optimist I am I choose to believe that over time Shiina will continue to be drawn to Kuroneko and will eventually choose her over social acceptance, and so she is upset after realising that for them to be together she would have to leave behind the life and social status she previously had.
If I wanted to be more negative the ending could just as easily be read as Shiina's realisation that, despite her feelings for Kuroneko, she relies too heavily on social norms and can't abandon them in favour of Kuroneko (we've already seen this once in chapter 2) It's an open ending and can be interpreted how ever the reader wants, I choose to see it as happy but will likely be seen differently by others.

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 12:33PM