Forum › A Lollipop or a Bullet discussion

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

maybe shouldn't trust me, I cry very easy..:P

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

omg.. I've just finished reading it...I think I need some time before commenting...

Impressive, that was fast.
I have a feeling that you will either thank me or hate me for the rest of my life in this form ^^"

joined Apr 26, 2015

I still need some processing time but the good news is I didn't cry a river as when finished "Your Lie in April"

I also cried with "Your Lie in April", the anime and not the manga.
And yes, I didn't cry with this one as well, but worse, it was a sharp wound in my chest and such a pain that I won't ever forget....Makes me wish I could cry

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yes, I feel the same.. the bitterness and sadness in my throat but maybe I was a bit shocked to cry.. I am not into violence, I am the opposite to such atrocities by nature and that's why usually avoid reading too much of such content. But this actually worths it, following the character development in this twisted world, their inner/outer suffering and then sudden hope and all that through the psychological perspective, I just wonder why they put it on hold, the piece deserves more public.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

And Lara77 :) would you like to give some more reading recommendations since I noticed you liked NANA(my first love, it was a love from firs reading xD) and thank you for reminding me of "A Lollipop or a Bullet" :)

last edited at May 4, 2015 5:36AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Crying is healthy, people shouldn't pile up emotions inside

Are you implying I'm mentally unwell in some way?

You would be correct if so.

I wouldn't dare to imply anything since I have my own shortcomings :)

joined Apr 26, 2015

Blackkitty

And Lara77 :) would you like to give some more reading recommendations since I noticed you liked NANA(my first love, it was a love from firs reading xD) and thank you for reminding me of "A Lollipop or a Bullet" :)

Oh Nana........don't remind me, I have became like Hatchi wispering in my heart ( Dear Nana...Even now I call your name). The story plot became a real life reality and we all have to wait for painful years before we may or may not see Nana again.
With Nana around, making any other recommendation of the same level is very hard as NANA is from a different planet.
But few of the titles that comes to my mind (based on their category) I thought were good and worth reading. Hope you like them as well (mixed new and old classic ^^")

Romance/comedy with some psychological -
HORIMIYA
Kare Kano
Bara no Tameni

Romance, Drama, Psychological
7 seeds,
BASARA,
AMERICAN GHOST JACK,
Kagen no Tsuki (another nice work of Yazawa Ai)
Taiyou no Ijiwaru,

MARS , Boyfriend (SOURYO Fuyumi) - all the authors work are indeed good
cotton (and any other manga of Konno Kita )
BX and any other work of Okazaki Mari such as Yawarakai Kara
Angel Heart (I love Hojo's Drawings ^^)
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan (and any other work of Sahara Mizu)
Kuutei Kaiko Toshi (newly started only few chapters)
Any work of SUETSUGU Yuki's such as (Only You) and (Chihayafuru - which I watch the anime now rather than manga),
Shirley maiden

Romance oneshot (There are many good one shots but just gave one that I recently liked and remembered)
Koigokoro Metronome and its sequel Koiiro Etude

Horror, drama, bit of romance
Shin angyo Onishi,
ISLAND

Gosh....I over did it !

last edited at May 4, 2015 11:42AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lara 77

I just couldn't ignore another NANA-lover (NANA is a masterpiece!)and I am sorry for ruining the "A Lollipop or a bullet" thread with my spam...and thank you, I appreciate your honest response though I guess it will take a while to finish the long list xD(I've already read some of the contents ^ ^ but still..) I love reading/watching meaningful and moving works.. today I was kind of gloomy - still recovering...

last edited at May 4, 2015 1:20PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Lara 77

I just couldn't ignore another NANA-lover (NANA is a masterpiece!)and I am sorry for ruining the "A Lollipop or a bullet" thread with my spam...

We have all ruined threads.

Well I have.

Quite a few of them.

I think everyone hates me.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lara 77

I just couldn't ignore another NANA-lover (NANA is a masterpiece!)and I am sorry for ruining the "A Lollipop or a bullet" thread with my spam...

Well I have.

Quite a few of them.

If they hate you - well, you should be happy of that because to be ignored is much worse.. xD

joined Mar 23, 2013

If they hate you - well, you should be happy of that because to be ignored is much worse...

That's only true if you care about people.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Lara 77

Well I have.

Quite a few of them.

If they hate you - well, you should be happy of that because to be ignored is much worse.. xD

Ooooh, you hate me so good...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lara 77

Well I have.

Quite a few of them.

haha, not at all :) I like discussions plus i've never given the privilege of my hatred to anyone and probably I won't

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

haha, not at all :) I like discussions plus i've never given the privilege of my hatred to anyone and probably I won't

Grr, one day I will earn your hate, one day...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

that sounds troublesome for both of us..because it means earning my love as well xD

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

that sounds troublesome for both of us..because it means earning my love as well xD

Oh, well, screw that. I'll just get someone else to hate me.

Let me know if any knew ways to get you to hate me comes up. I consider myself a collector of hate, so the more hate, the more fulfilling a life I lead.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Let me know if any knew ways to get you to hate me comes up. I consider myself a collector of hate, so the more hate, the more fulfilling a life I lead.

sorry man, you just chose the wrong person i guess... don't hate me :P

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

If I hate you, will you hate me? We can be hate buddies!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

lol.. you just need the ring and the kneeling for a full proposal..xD xD

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

lol.. you just need the ring and the kneeling for a full proposal..xD xD

Yeah I... totally wasn't doing that to my laptop screen!. HONEST!

*blushing.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

*blushing.

And I totally believed you
* playing innocent xD

last edited at May 4, 2015 2:00PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

*blushing.

And I totally believed you
* playing innocent xD

Of course, I'm totally trustworthy. Random people on forums who wish to be hated tend to be.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Of course, I'm totally trustworthy. Random people on forums who wish to be hated tend to be.

• feeling bad for being unappreciative of your credibility and highly remorseful for not hating you...
ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

• feeling bad for being unappreciative of your credibility and highly remorseful for not hating you...

Remorse because you don't hate me... A fairly new concept. My credibility is top tier. Forget that you can go onto my post history and F3 Liar to find I have downright admitted I love being so in the past.

*I checked, it's on page six.

last edited at May 4, 2015 2:15PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ok, what's the chance, a day after reading "A Lollipop or a Bullet" I've just heard on the news: A father killed his 4-year-old daughter brutally, dismembered the corpse into pieces, dumped them in different places making the victim unrecognizable... I just felt awful...

To reply you must either login or sign up.