Forum › looking for e-friends

joined Jan 11, 2015

Well.....I'm a big fan of Yuri artworks,and Dynasty Reader is a pretty good website that satisfies all my demands.As I'm trying hard to learn English(I'm not a native English speaker but Chinese),I do want to make a friend who's a big fan of Yuri artworks just like me.We can talk about Yuri artworks,life,culture(I can teach you Chinese as well) or something like that.Guys if you are interested please leave your contact info.(By the way,twitter,facebook are banned in China)

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 1:02PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cautionary Nez Note

I'll leave it up to individual members whether they want to put their contact info on a public forum. Just be aware of your personal privacy and suchlike.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 1:25PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It would be too risk to give contact info on a thread, it would be safer to do that using irc here on Dynasty, can you use irc gongnongjie? or it's also banned there on China?

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 1:34PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Cautionary Nez Note

I'll leave it up to individual members whether they want to put their contact info on a public forum. Just be aware of your personal privacy and suchlike.

I didn't care much though....here is my e-mail address:liuyu19980816@126.com.I'm really longing for a English friend,just mail to me if you are interested,and I'm sorry for my big mistake.Putting contact info on a public forum in order to make e-friends in China is now very common but it doesn't seem to work in other countries,I presume.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Cautionary Nez Note

I didn't care much though....here is my e-mail address:liuyu19980816@126.com.I'm really longing for a English friend,just mail to me if you are interested,and I'm sorry for my big mistake.Putting contact info on a public forum in order to make e-friends in China is now very common but it doesn't seem to work in other countries,I presume.

I'm working now, but later I'll contact you then.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 1:39PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Cautionary Nez Note

I'm working now, but later I'll contact you then.

So neat!But it's 1:41am now I have to go to sleep,I'll give you a reply in two days.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

No problem, I'm don't sleep much so I'll be probably awake when you reply.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Dudes, I put my contact info up on the forums all the time~

Nobody has ever responded to me unless they were meant to. But maybe the creepers are on the lookout for threads like these. Who knows~

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:01PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Dudes, I put my contact info up on the forums all the time~

Nobody has ever responded to me unless they were meant to. But maybe the creepers are on the lookout for threads like these. Who knows~

I never noticed your contact info, I'm a creeper so I demand your contact!

joined Aug 1, 2013

Well.....I'm a big fan of Yuri artworks,and Dynasty Reader is a pretty good website that satisfies all my demands.As I'm trying hard to learn English(I'm not a native English speaker but Chinese),I do want to make a friend who's a big fan of Yuri artworks just like me.We can talk about Yuri artworks,life,culture(I can teach you Chinese as well) or something like that.Guys if you are interested please leave your contact info.(By the way,twitter,facebook are banned in China)

You can also try some other platforms like tumblr. Depending on the fandom, you can find lots of yuri friends (and they mostly use English to communicate). The advantage is that you don't have to give away your private email address but can get familiar with each other through blog entries, reblogs or private messages first.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Eh~ It's in my posting history. Ctrl + f "mail" in my posting history. Not hard to find.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Eh~ It's in my posting history. Ctrl + f "mail" in my posting history. Not hard to find.

Eeeeeeeeeeh? No way, I'm too lazy to do that now and I'm working...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's less work than asking for it, though.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's less work than asking for it, though.

I asked because I can't search for it now, if I remember I'll probably search later.

Having a job is suffering~

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata is subscribed to this thread

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't get why people would press two keys when they can just use one.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I don't get why people would press two keys when they can just use one.

And that key would be??

ChocolateCakeLover and Serenata, contact Info please~

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And that key would be??

F3. I don't get why I always see people saying Ctrl + F, and never F3. Never.

Which info? You have my facebook. I acknowledge that when people say contact info there might be one particular thing they mean, but I'm not certain as I've rarely interacted anywhere online.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:34PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

And that key would be??

Which info? You have my facebook. I acknowledge that when people say contact info there might be one particular thing they mean, but I'm not certain as I've rarely interacted anywhere online.

Never used F3 before, and I forgot I have your Facebook....

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:35PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Never used F3? Madness! It is the best key.

It's okay that you forgot. No one ever remembers poor, lonely ChocolateCakeLover... *gentle sobbing

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's okay that you forgot. No one ever remembers poor, lonely ChocolateCakeLover... *gentle sobbing

I remember who you are on Facebook, many nicks and names to remember, sometimes I don't remember who use certain nicks in other places.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I remember who you are on Facebook, many nicks and names to remember, sometimes I don't remember who use certain nicks in other places.

Fair enough. I use enough nicknames sometimes I forget them.

Actually I use four, and remember them all.

I am a liar.

Liar would suit me for a fifth.

Along with assorted other derogatory terms.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nah I was just kidding! I am really BAD with people, I've been in trial and error but nothing worked soooo... I pass sorry, I'm really glad with the current system of dynasty. I can read, share and laugh with you guys but w/o need to know each others personally.

But I hope you all and specially gongnongjie can meet new people and have fun.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Nah I was just kidding! I am really BAD with people.

I want to have a competition with you to see who is worse.

I'm bad enough with people that without ever speaking to them they think I'm a rapist.

What you got?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Fair enough. I use enough nicknames sometimes I forget them.

Actually I use four, and remember them all.

I am a liar.

Liar would suit me for a fifth.

Along with assorted other derogatory terms.

I use only two, pretty obvious that it's me in other places.

Nah I was just kidding! I am really BAD with people, I've been in trial and error but nothing worked soooo... I pass sorry, I'm really glad with the current system of dynasty. I can read, share and laugh with you guys but w/o need to know each others personally.

But I hope you all and specially gongnongjie can meet new people and have fun.

Aw don't Be like that! I'll be gentle with you, let uncle T do everything and you'll like it~

To reply you must either login or sign up.