Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

BURN IT TO THE GROUND YURI IS DEAD

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Huh, so I guess that was what I was trying to say. That she enjoyed being raped, though that doesn't mean she wasn't, I just really hate that they made it out like she enjoyed it. A lot. A whole lot.

Good on you mate, you're actually articulate!

As for the 'disgusted' part, it is very lightly given that. When she was being kissed, she could have easily turned away,

Easily turned away? Did you see how many of those earth monsters were trying to pull her apart?

but instead she reciprocates and is engaging in a tongue-battle. Mouth wide open. Edit to this: While her head is being held, it's not very firm, plus she could've thrashed a bit, instead she's still.

Your arguments are all conditionals. it's very hard to be convinced.

The whole rape scene is very badly written if they want to give the impression that she's resisting.

That's fanservice for you. I didn't like it either. But she did resist, if she succumbed to her pleasure, then she wouldn't have been able to escape from the illusion could she?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Bleh...I need another Gochiusa episode to cleanse my brain...

YURI IS DEAD
sorta...
err...
yea (?).

YURI WILL NEVER DIE!...I think....I hope...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Your arguments are all conditionals. it's very hard to be convinced.

Not trying to convince you, just saying what I saw in those scenes.

But she did resist, if she succumbed to her pleasure, then she wouldn't have been able to escape from the illusion could she?

That's the thing though, I think she did succumb in that she climaxed and that's why she could break out of the illusion because that moment passed.

Let's leave it at this though, we clearly dislike it. The BDs will probably show a little more of that scene and then we'll hate it even more and that's that. I don't know why I continued to rant, guess I needed to get it off my chest. Sorry for that.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 10:55PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

That's the thing though, I think she did succumb in that she climaxed and that's why she could break out of the illusion because that moment passed.

Now you're just creating a fallacy. This wasn't given in the story how she could've ended the illusion but if it was as you said, then her resist would be futile, wouldn't it? you said so yourself (although not concluded in the story) that IF the way to end the illusion was to succumb to her pleasure, then what do you think she should've done? fight it and prolong the illusion or give into it?

Both ends in a very ugly note.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 10:58PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Actually, the way the baddie speaks about Mamori and her freak out at Mirei breaking free from the illusion should be proof enough that succumbing to the pleasure doesn't breaks the illusion.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Now you're just creating a fallacy. This wasn't given in the story how she could've ended the illusion but if it was as you said, then her resist would be futile, wouldn't it? you said so yourself (although not concluded in the story) that IF the way to end the illusion was to succumb to her pleasure, then what do you think she should've done? fight it and prolong the illusion or give into it?

In a lot of hentai, the girl blushes whenever she climaxes, the same case here, and they made sure that we looked at the drip that is coming down directly from her crotch, which they also do in hentai.

Actually, the way the baddie speaks about Mamori and her freak out at Mirei breaking free from the illusion should be proof enough that succumbing to the pleasure doesn't breaks the illusion.

Gotta keep in mind though, that Mamori is an Arm and not a Liberator. If Mamori climaxed she would've turned, but not Mirei.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 11:09PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I really doubt she climaxed. For me it seemed that her... way to lose, I guess, was succumbing to pleasure. Which is really stupid, especially given the fact that she apparently got really close.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Or she was baiting her attacker to get closer at her. Mamori's sword doesn't has a lot of range after all, and Mirei was able to slice one of her wings as soon she got free from the illusion. Mirei has military trainment after all.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

People have to calm down. Watch the scene again, watch the dialog, watch the reactions. It is obviously designed to torture Mirei and she can break out it because she has seen "hell" during the war.

The show is still yuri and next episode girls will kiss and climax each other again.

joined May 19, 2014

After watching the uncensored version:

The most I could infer from the scene with Mirei and the illusion-inducing girl was how Mirei could break out from the illusion: by inflicting self-pain (i.e. biting her lip) as there was blood trickling down her lower right lip right after the incident with the mud-monsters.

The show is still yuri and next episode girls will kiss and climax each other again.

Fingers crossed!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This episode was too depressing. I can't stop thinking about it and can't imagine what happened next. Oh God! Why this is happening to me ?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Fingers crossed!

What? Does anybody honestly think a bunch of guys are suddenly going to appear and fuck the girls?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I don't think the prince was able to get her off, because you see the last scene and it's Mirei making out with her. I don't think the yuri is dead. I'm pretty sure the prince is a woman

joined May 19, 2014

What? Does anybody honestly think a bunch of guys are suddenly going to appear and fuck the girls?

What are you talking about? Fingers crossed is an expression of being hopeful (that there won't be anymore gangrape-esque scenes and het in the next episodes.)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

People have to calm down. Watch the scene again, watch the dialog, watch the reactions. It is obviously designed to torture Mirei and she can break out it because she has seen "hell" during the war.

I agree. I don't see why make a big fuss about it, for now at least. I can forget about scenes like this if it's essencial for the plot/development too. Like revealing Mirei's background. Also, what do people expect from an anime in this category? Haven't they seen ecchi yuri fanservice before? I've seen much worse than this, and we can't expect everything to be perfect from Valkyrie too, come on.
That being said, I won't trust this show until I see the end. There is always a chance for things to escalate the wrong direction preety quickly too in the future, and I think it would be good to be prepared about something like this.

I also don't believe(or don't want to believe) that Mirei was actually turned on by the mud-men. It is a silly detail producers add in every "sex" scene, ignoring the characterisation sometimes. In other words, they forget that the character who is supposed to be a lesbian shouldn't blush (or whatever) in scenes like this, but you know, ecchi logic again. So I personally choose to ingore these type of scenes and focus on the positive one, unless they end up being too much to ignore.

Mamori's drooling over Mr. Prince was comedy to me. I was literally laughing about how she was turning so red just facing a "male" and her super-hypa high pitched voice lol. Her whole character is developed around these cliches anyway. To be honest I don't think someone like her would be a good match for someone like Mirei in real life, but whatever. Animu logic.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

It was going well till ep 4 -.-
I guess the fan service wasn't enough they had to add in the typical (illusion) of gang rape and of course the female "somehow enjoys it" at least it looked like she was for a "mare second" agh I guess I forgot there for a second who the show is actually being aimed for. :(
And I thought I like virgin-chan well that is till this ep -.-. Like how they easily made her go from inocent to a thirsty obsessed female that falls dumb for any guy she sees -.- (obviously know what's her face isn't a real guy lol but you j ow what I mean.)
I guess I jinx the show god damn it me and my mouth -.- j need to learn when to shut up -.-

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 1:37PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Watching the episode again, I can't help but find odd the close up on Mirei's legs.

Back on the first episode the camera also linegered on the masochist girl's crotch for no reason, the manga adaptation has fluid clearly dripping from her leanding me to think that detail will be added on the BD release and yet, the scene on Mirei suggest otherwise. What if the liquid is another substance that will be properly colored on the BD?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Watching the episode again, I can't help but find odd the close up on Mirei's legs.

Back on the first episode the camera also linegered on the masochist girl's crotch for no reason, the manga adaptation has fluid clearly dripping from her leanding me to think that detail will be added on the BD release and yet, the scene on Mirei suggest otherwise. What if the liquid is another substance that will be properly colored on the BD?

The fluid (love juice) is visible as well (her thighs), there is a drop that sparkles as well. The BDs will probably make it more prominent, as well as make that scene where the 'man's' head is between her legs not 'censored'/be more zoomed out. for those that missed it

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 7:01PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The fluid (love juice) is visible as well (her thighs), there is a drop that sparkles as well. The BDs will probably make it more prominent, as well as make that scene where the 'man's' head is between her legs not 'censored'/be more zoomed out. for those that missed it

I see my intention totally flew up your head. I was suggesting the possibility of said liquid being piss

Oh and the blushing argument? Mirei also blushed like crazy after Rain's kiss, kiss where she also expressed disgust

joined Mar 25, 2013

I see my intention totally flew up your head. I was suggesting the possibility of said liquid being piss

It did indeed. But I highly doubt it would be that. If anything, the other girl would be very derisive about it if that was the case.

Oh and the blushing argument? Mirei also blushed like crazy after Rain's kiss, kiss where she also expressed disgust

She blushed afterwards, not during the kiss like with the illusion and it was out of embarrassment not because she was turned on. Like she was during the illusion

There's no point in starting this up again though :P

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 8:31PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

DEAD!..................................................................................................

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

These fanarts are just the fantasy. R.I.P yuri !

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Mamori: Mirei-san <3
sfx over Mirei: nervous, nervous, nervous

Mamori: I never imagined that I would get so incredibly tired.
Mamori: And the size of hands is different too
Mamori: Wow
Mamori: See, they really are big
Mamori: I wonder if they are bigger than men's?

Mamori: Please, let me braid your hair
text: Jealousy
text --> Got tired
sfx: huff, puff, huff, puff
Mamori: ... I'm sorry
sfx: puff, huff, puff
Mirei: No...

Mirei: Good night
Mirei: Stop looking at me with those eyes
Mirei: ...ah, but isn't it
Mirei: like I'm reaping what I sow?

Mamori: Stupid Mirei, stupid Mirei, stupid Mirei...

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 6:26AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.