Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

cross ange again.................

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

After watching the subs and thinking a little on it. It wasn't so bad.

Mamori crushing so hard on Akira is dissapointing of course but is perfectly in line with her character. Two days earlier Mamori would've never questioned her sexuality and was by all accounts a normal girl. So she clinging so hard on anything that gives her some normalcy back is reasonable. This on the other hand gave us the chance of seeing a more expressive Mirei that along the illusion scene cements her like a full blown lesbian

I think you are giving this too much credit.

She saw a prince when Mirei rescued her. And now she sees someone who carries "himself" like a prince, which she sees like a "real" prince.

Shallow infatuation for both so far. Nothing emotional.

Also I'm kinda confused regarding Akira. Why does everyone think she is a man? I mean, don't they know only females can be infected by the virus? Her way of moving seem manipulating to me. Prefers not to fight and shows a very good persona on the outside just to get people to trust her. Also showing herself as a man adds to that, as supposedly girls will fall for her like this easier. But who knows, maybe that's exactly her purpose. To manipulate everyone into obeying and them staying into the island. Everything she is saying about escaping the island to be a big lie.

to manipulate nails it. It might be that the bunch of girls don't really know much? They seem to be kept in line like cattle in that place they live in. Might as well be a clueless bunch, easily controlled through ignorance.

YURI IS DEAD
sorta...
err...
yea (?).

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 6:22PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why do people always bring up CA? Ange was never gay. Tusk was in the OP. The gay girls stayed gay.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think you are giving this too much credit.

She saw a prince when Mirei rescued her. And now she sees someone who carries "himself" like a prince, which she sees like a "real" prince.

Shallow infatuation for both so far. Nothing emotional.

Exactly!

She's just getting exactly what she wanted and thus she's acting like any normal teenage girl would act. This is not only setting the development for her relationship with Mirei is also stablishing Akira like a very manipulative and cunning individual.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, figured it would be like that. Though didn't expect for Mirei to be turned on from being (imaginary) raped. They're going the route of every woman is a nympho (though that is expected in this world) that gets turned on by everything (even rape). That brought the anime down a bit in my eyes. One could argue it's because of the illusion and stuff, but really? Seems I gotta be wary even more because of this. I am half-expecting for Mirei and her partner in the flashback to be raped and they would enjoy it, and then they kill her partner while she somehow escapes, considering she said that she's already experienced hell.

Also, as soon as Torino said about Akira being a Liberator, why didn't Mirei react? She more than anyone would know that there are no males that are infected, as well as the rest of the island if they do know that 'he' is a Liberator. Makes no sense, they state it very clearly and not 2 episodes later, they make them forget it.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 7:42PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, figured it would be like that. Though didn't expect for Mirei to be turned on from being (imaginary) raped. They're going the route of every woman is a nympho (though that is expected in this world) that gets turned on by everything (even rape). That brought the anime down a bit in my eyes. One could argue it's because of the illusion and stuff, but really? Seems I gotta be wary even more because of this. I am half-expecting for Mirei and her partner in the flashback to be raped and they would enjoy it, and then they kill her partner while she somehow escapes, considering she said that she's already experienced hell.

Also, as soon as Torino said about Akira being a Liberator, why didn't Mirei react? She more than anyone would know that there are no males that are infected, as well as the rest of the island if they do know that 'he' is a Liberator. Makes no sense, they state it very clearly and not 2 episodes later, they make them forget it.

Mirei's reactions to the illusion are clearly different to the ones she had with Mamori, so is less about her enjoying it and more about an involuntary bodily reaction. I mean, the whole point of the scene is showing her determination and strong will. If she would've enjoyed it, then she would've lost.

Her partner is alive, she's the cyan haired girl shown on both the OP and the ED, her name is Momoka

Mirei is socially stunted, she doesn't know how to react at Mamori's crush. On that scene in particular, is clear she wasn't focused on Torino's words.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Mirei's reactions to the illusion are clearly different to the ones she had with Mamori, so is less about her enjoying it and more about an involuntary bodily reaction. I mean, the whole point of the scene is showing her determination and strong will. If she would've enjoyed it, then she would've lost.

Doesn't matter if it's involuntary, she still 'enjoyed' it. As in, she still got horny. Now as far as I know, most women don't get turned on when they're being raped, that's why there's rupturing when there's sexual assault, while Mirei was dripping through her jeans (you know how hard that is to achieve?). Could've easily gone without that. Now I'm wondering whether or not they'll show her in full in the BDs and not just her torso. I still understand that it's involuntary, but come on, this isn't a gangrape hentai where every girl is orgasming left and right.. As a matter of fact the thing about Mamori and her 'crushing' on Akira didn't bother me as much as I thought it did because it got overshadowed by this and because as you said, the crush is rather immature because of how it's shown.

Her partner is alive, she's the cyan haired girl shown on both the OP and the ED, her name is Momoka

Even if she's in the OP and ED doesn't mean she's alive, just that she has/had a major role to play.

Mirei is socially stunted, she doesn't know how to react at Mamori's crush. On that scene in particular, is clear she wasn't focused on Torino's words.

Okay, I understand that, but even then, she would be able to recall the conversation even a little bit and start questioning it. And from what I saw, she was more focused on her/her breasts than stunned about Mamori's crush

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 7:51PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

How can a guy become a Liberator ? This is inconsistent.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Doesn't matter if it's involuntary, she still 'enjoyed' it.

To be fair, she had to look aroused so that the ecchi fans could keep masturbating. And you probably shouldn't expect a bunch of pervy japanese dudes to treat lesbians (or women for that matter) with respect.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 7:59PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Doesn't matter if it's involuntary, she still 'enjoyed' it.

To be fair, she had to look aroused so that the ecchi fans could keep masturbating. And you probably shouldn't expect a bunch of pervy japanese dudes to treat lesbians (or women for that matter) with respect.

Yeah, and that makes me sad, because then they'll take it to some stupid directions and invalidate the highlights of the story.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 8:03PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Doesn't matter if it's involuntary, she still 'enjoyed' it. As in, she still got horny. Now as far as I know, most women don't get turned on when they're being raped, that's why there's rupturing when there's sexual assault, while Mirei was dripping through her jeans (you know how hard that is to achieve?). Could've easily gone without that. Now I'm wondering whether or not they'll show her in full in the BDs and not just her torso. I still understand that it's involuntary, but come on, this isn't a gangrape hentai where every girl is orgasming left and right.. As a matter of fact the thing about Mamori and her 'crushing' on Akira didn't bother me as much as I thought it did because it got overshadowed by this and because as you said, the crush is rather immature because of how it's shown.

For me that was done to stage an "Heroic second wind" moment. And actually, the manga adaptation does have the girls orgasming left and right, something that the anime also indluges as it was the sequence with Charlotte's harem on the pimp mobile

Even if she's in the OP and ED doesn't mean she's alive, just that she has/had a major role to play.

Her character profile downright says she's alive

Okay, I understand that, but even then, she would be able to recall the conversation even a little bit and start questioning it. And from what I saw, she was more focused on her/her breasts than stunned about Mamori's crush

Her whole attention is on Mamori so is unlikely se would recall a conversation at random. It might be a matter of perspective but she seems more lost in her thoughts than ogling Mamori.

joined Mar 25, 2013

For me that was done to stage an "Heroic second wind" moment. And actually, the manga adaptation does have the girls orgasming left and right, something that the anime also indluges as it was the sequence with Charlotte's harem on the pimp mobile

That is still no reason to include it. Could've just shown her as not being able to hit at all rather than what they did.

Her character profile downright says she's alive

In that case okay. I don't read profiles and go on the sites to see stuff because I don't like spoilers. So I concede.

Her whole attention is on Mamori so is unlikely se would recall a conversation at random. It might be a matter of perspective but she seems more lost in her thoughts than ogling Mamori.

Guess we have different interpretations because to me it is evident she's looking right at her/their breasts (just rewatched that scene) and narrows her eyes as if to see more clearly. And her look isn't one that is seen on those who are lost in their thoughts.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That is still no reason to include it. Could've just shown her as not being able to hit at all rather than what they did.

Certainly they could've done it differently but I can understand the logic for it. Really, the only thing I regret is that we didn't saw Mirei giving Charlotte's cronie an epic beating.

Guess we have different interpretations because to me it is evident she's looking right at her/their breasts (just rewatched that scene) and narrows her eyes as if to see more clearly. And her look isn't one that is seen on those who are lost in their thoughts.

Different strokes I guess. In any case I'm willing to see where the show goes now.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Really, the only thing I regret is that we didn't saw Mirei giving Charlotte's cronie an epic beating.

Guess she was that weak, strength-wise.

Another thing about the 'rape' scene, imagine how many similar things will pop-up as doujins/art now. I know there was gonna be either way, but with this one it fans the fire a whole lot more.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Doesn't matter if it's involuntary, she still 'enjoyed' it. As in, she still got horny.

That's something called an involuntary physiological reaction. If you're being fondled regardless whether you're enjoying it or not but your body feels it, it will react to stimuli.

Now as far as I know, most women don't get turned on when they're being raped, that's why there's rupturing when there's sexual assault, while Mirei was dripping through her jeans (you know how hard that is to achieve?).

You make it sound like she was penetrated when she wasn't for a fact. Most women who are raped wouldn't get turned on voluntarily but when one is copulating, it's normal to secrete fluids regardless of whether it is rape or not. One's body cannot tell the difference if it's being raped or making love.

I just felt the need to clarify because your reasoning was almost akin to arguments on rape that supports victim blaming. (i.e. it's not rape cuz she enjoyed it) Otherwise, I agree with everything you've said.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 9:39PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Who knows, even series with heavy subtext like LL are drown with that kind of Doujins so I doubt it will be significative here. Is gonna make /a/ threads unpleasant now though

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That's something called an involuntary physiological reaction. If you're being fondled regardless whether you're enjoying it or not but your body feels it, it will react to stimuli.

I think the biggest problem with that was how her face was all blushy and stuff.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Still involuntary, Mirei's expressions made clear she wasn't enjoying it

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

That's not a very sound argument. The "blushy and stuff" is still considered her reaction to stimuli. Of course you can't expect her to be poker faced and look normal when she's being assaulted right?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, she hasn't shown any kind of reaction before. Not when she was being tortured nor being attacked. In fact, the only reactions she had so far were related to Mamori on some way or another.

Is actually a good thing they shown her clearly disgusted by the whole thing.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ As for that, they made the kissing scene like she reciprocates. Don't know what to make of that.

You make it sound like she was penetrated when she wasn't for a fact. Most women who are raped wouldn't get turned on voluntarily but when one is copulating, it's normal to secrete fluids regardless of whether it is rape or not. One's body cannot tell the difference if it's being raped or making love.

You don't know if she wasn't, the full scene isn't shown, also one of 'it's' heads is between her legs before they show that it's an illusion so they could have in fact penetrated her, besides the tongue, cause they change the scene As for the not tell the difference, you'll tell me that women who are raped can soak through jeans? I don't know how to convey what I want to say. They made her enjoying the stimulus too much or something. Really don't know how to articulate myself clearly.

I just felt the need to clarify because your reasoning was almost akin to arguments on rape that supports victim blaming. (i.e. it's not rape cuz she enjoyed it) Otherwise, I agree with everything you've said.

I didn't say it wasn't rape, my whole point was, they didn't need to make her enjoy it as much as she did.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 10:09PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Point is, the anime clearly tried to make rape look sexy. I'm not really debating whether she liked it or not, she clearly didn't but my problem is how the anime depicted it. Could have been straight out of a hentai.

joined May 19, 2014

Well, she hasn't shown any kind of reaction before. Not when she was being tortured nor being attacked.

Well of course she's not gonna be all "blushy and stuff" when she's being tortured. She was scowling at them when they were whipping her. That's a normal reaction.

In fact, the only reactions she had so far were related to Mamori on some way or another.

Usually, she's the one to initiate the make out sesh and they're usually in a hurry. Moreover she focuses on making Mamori feel good instead of herself so she's not "all blushy and stuff". But I reckon, there was a scene when Mamori initiated the kiss in ep 3 and Mirei was surprised and "blushy and stuff".

Is actually a good thing they shown her clearly disgusted by the whole thing.

joined May 19, 2014

You don't know if she wasn't, the full scene isn't shown,

Then obviously you can't conclude that she was right? I'd rather stick to what was actually shown than believe a "it did happen but it just wasn't shown" argument.

you'll tell me that women who are raped can soak through jeans?

I don't. Clearly her reactions were exagerated, I've no disagreement with that.

They made her enjoying the stimulus too much or something. Really don't know how to articulate myself clearly.

I agree. My main point was that you sounded as if," as long as Mirei showed (normal reaction to stimuli) signs that she was aroused, she DEFINITELY enjoyed being raped, that she liked it. "

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 10:19PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I agree. My main point was that you sounded as if," as long as Mirei showed (normal reaction to stimuli) signs that she was aroused, she DEFINITELY enjoyed being raped, that she liked it. "

Huh, so I guess that was what I was trying to say. That she enjoyed being raped, though that doesn't mean she wasn't, I just really hate that they made it out like she enjoyed it. A lot. A whole lot.

As for the 'disgusted' part, it is very lightly given that. When she was being kissed, she could have easily turned away, but instead she reciprocates and is engaging in a tongue-battle. Mouth wide open. Edit to this: While her head is being held, it's not very firm, plus she could've thrashed a bit, instead she's still.

The whole rape scene is very badly written if they want to give the impression that she's resisting.

My only hope now is that this is the only scene of it's kind for the rest of the series.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 10:43PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.