Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

;_;

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Too depressing? :p

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh this one thanks for uploading! this also set the mood pretty well for my 3rd read.
I would suggest a depressing as fuck tag but 2nd part is too adorable.
Like K-on! and LL drama doujin they just feel really weird considering they are lighthearted comedies.

joined Apr 13, 2012

3muchdrama5me, but it's Pikachi...
thank you ~

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hard to believe it's Pikachi based on the art, it's so different from their other work. An early effort, maybe?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hard to believe it's Pikachi based on the art, it's so different from their other work. An early effort, maybe?

Whoops~ Meant to be Mountain Pukuichi, my bad. Was their first work judging by pixiv.

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 1:10AM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I like this one a lot. Its may be depressing at first but it does have a happy ending :). and yay!!!!!!!!!!! more konakaga!!!!!!!!!!! even though I've already read it before it still makes me happy to see it on here

I
joined May 21, 2014

gloomy but meh..

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This doesn't ring a bell, my college days weren't like that at all.
That is not the reason I always wear long sleeves all year round.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

If anything i encountered MORE nerdy people in college to be honest, everyone had grown out of the "i want people to accept me" phase so they were just like "yeah, i read manga, so what?"

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Let's count the references:
P5: Fleet Collection (?)
P7: Clannad
P10: Suzumiya Haluhi, Fly Me to the Moon / Macross Frontier (?)
P12: (Why do you Lucky Star girls keep talking about smelly things? XDDD)
P18: Space Battleship Yamato (?)

Clannad on page 3 too, Nagisa and Tomoyo are in the same english classes as Kagami x)

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 7:46AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Its well done, and ends up fairly happy (the 2nd to last page seems to be a flash back?) but its still OTT aaangst- all the characters were OOC i think- I just cant see it going down like this- I think they'd all stay together - a local college commute like Kagami's older sisters do would seem most likely - except Miyuki was going to go to a medical school if i remember?

I dont think it needs a depressing as fuck tag since they get together and presumably life gets a lot better for them both.

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 7:52AM

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lonely_kagamin#26
this was the ORIGINAL ending but then, the author received death threats and had to change it

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Its well done, and ends up fairly happy (the 2nd to last page seems to be a flash back?) but its still OTT aaangst- all the characters were OOC i think- I just cant see it going down like this- I think they'd all stay together - a local college commute like Kagami's older sisters do would seem most likely - except Miyuki was going to go to a medical school if i remember?

I dont think it needs a depressing as fuck tag since they get together and presumably life gets a lot better for them both.

It is that weird thing in manga/anime where college means you life is fucking over. You will never see your friends again because phones or email apparently does not exist for college students.

joined Jan 17, 2014

i seen this before somewhere, this guy is just hate comedy part of this show, i remember some guy said this is the punishment for them talking too damn much and translate them right is huge pain in the small ass lololol

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lonely_kagamin#26
this was the ORIGINAL ending but then, the author received death threats and had to change it

and i remember i was lol so hard when i heard this :DDDDDD

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 1:09PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

felt like i read this one before

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It was linked here from another site a while back, that's where I originally read it. Maybe the same for you?

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

It was linked here from another site a while back, that's where I originally read it. Maybe the same for you?

Yeah, a few of us translated this on danbooru, before Albert was forced to yank it. ;_;

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Never thought I would stumble upon this one here, but considering when it came out (born into a current of fluff and hentai in late 2007, early 2008) it has remained one of the most impactful and memorable Lucky Star doujin. I'm not sure if the ending was changed because of death threats (which I wouldn't rule out - and hey, he kind of was trying to censor their love!), but it was real nightmare fuel back in the day and I think it has aged well.

I kind of miss the days when I too would lean back and what threads grow, Kagamin. :(

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

Daaaaaaaamn iiiiiiittt now I'm depressed... ;-; moping around And this needs like a self-harm and like depressing as fuck tag omg

last edited at Jan 6, 2015 12:10AM

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

i rly hate this one

i always have

just sayin

It's because they cut isn't it?

Ss%20(2015-04-13%20at%2009.21.14)
joined May 4, 2015

I'll never think of Lucky Star the way I did before....

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I usually avoid aaaanggs tag
Cause is suck and some of them
Have emotional impact
Just like original end of this one..
But... yeah curiosity pay with high price sometime. .

To reply you must either login or sign up.