Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I love control warrior in Harthstone so much. Varian is such a ridiculous card. There you are, being all low life and stuff and then you just dish out 30 damage in one round.

Im more of a mage player I love playing girls. Im trying to make a deck just full of girls so it fits the yuri theme

Haha, that's a cool idea but I doubt it's going to be viable, especially since Antonidas is key card in pretty much every mage deck. Then there's stuff like Dr. Boom, Rhonin, Sludge Belcher, Tharaussian and Big Game Hunter that's also pretty much required (depending on the deck of course) for everything above like Rank 15.

I guess the most likely all female deck to work would be Dragon Mage with stuff like Ysera, Alexstrasza, Onyxia, Blackwing Technician and Sylvanas but even there you wouldnt be able to take full advantage of the deck because of Blackwing Corruptor and some of the other cards above. And most of the non-legendary dragons don't really have a known gender,

This game already used up way too much time back on the PSP. I will not fall to it again!

Okay, I see how that would be a problem.

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 3:45PM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

OriginalGengar
I don't play serious hearthstone at all I just get to rank 18 for the card back. Its more fun to make up decks I hate following the meta there's too many people that just use the decks the pro use. I hate the Grim Patron + Warsong commander combo its the most annoying thing its like miracle rouge all over again.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, I am so glad that Grim and Frothing Warriors are pretty much out of the meta right now, Didn't play against a Secret Paladin in my last few games either, really thankful for that too. Now they just have to get rid of all the rush decks and I'd be really happy.

I do play in the meta but I usually choose the more unusual and/or fun ones to play. I disenchanted my whole collection for my Control Warrior (all cards in golden) and am now working towards Midrange Beast Hunter, Control Dragon/Malygos Warlock and Midrange Secret Paladin (welcome to Hypocrisy 101). I also used Mill Rogue and Deathrattle Druid for quite a while, both not in the meta but pretty fun to play.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love control warrior in Harthstone so much. Varian is such a ridiculous card. There you are, being all low life and stuff and then you just dish out 30 damage in one round.

Control warrior? I started to play HS quite recently so I'm not sure what it refers too ;/ The minions Varian summons are not affected by summoning sickness o.o? That is kinda game breaking if that is the case...

Then there's stuff like Dr. Boom, Rhonin, Sludge Belcher, Tharaussian and Big Game Hunter that's also pretty much required (depending on the deck of course) for everything above like Rank 15.

They are considered must have o.o? I can see for some cards, but I wouldn't say all are that good ^ ^" Oh can you explain to me how Ysera's Dream Card exactly works?

I unlocked all basic cards and have workable decks for all of them, but it is still quite annoying when my opponent summons some totally op broken card I didn't even see yet and whoops me on the floor with it x) This game is fun, but having limited number of cards sucks so much sometimes xD

So far I only got 1 legendary, golden Captain Greenskin but since he was kinda weak I disenchanted him. Since I mainly play Paladin and Mage I wanted to make some legendary I can use there so I got Malygos. When I finally manage to summon him I have to say dealing 11 damage from 1 fireball is funny xD

I still think the most broken thing they come up with was Priest. Those increasing minion's health to 10+ and then giving equal attack every game is such bs =.= I cringe every time I got matched with another Priest.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I still think the most broken thing they come up with was Priest. Those increasing minion's health to 10+ and then giving equal attack every game is such bs =.= I cringe every time I got matched with another Priest.

idk, Patron Warrior is pretty broken in its own right. You can counter, but it can take an awful lot of resources.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

idk, Patron Warrior is pretty broken in its own right. You can counter, but it can take an awful lot of resources.

I probably didn't play against any actually good(broken) deck. Agree, Priest's shenanigans aren't unstoppable. I learned to always save some hard countering spells like polymorph or assassination exactly to counter some more annoying cards, but it still is annoying, especially when you don't get them in time.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Alright, really long text incoming.

Control warrior? I started to play HS quite recently so I'm not sure what it refers too ;/ The minions Varian summons are not affected by summoning sickness o.o? That is kinda game breaking if that is the case...

Control just means focused on the late game. The minions summoned to by Varian do suffer summoning sickness but most of the times the opponent won't be able to clear all of them (either because you have board advantage by then or because they think they can just rush you to death before you can kill them) and then you just play Alexstrasza or Grammosh + something to trigger him in the next round for tons of damage.

Then there's stuff like Dr. Boom, Rhonin, Sludge Belcher, Tharaussian and Big Game Hunter that's also pretty much required (depending on the deck of course) for everything above like Rank 15.

They are considered must have o.o? I can see for some cards, but I wouldn't say all are that good ^ ^"

Well, not really must have but you probably won't see any higher rank decks without them. Sludge Belcher, Big Game Hunter and Tharaussian are pretty much staple in any control deck, Dr. Boom is one of the most value minions in the game and Rhonin is just there to combo with Antonidas because of the 3 1-mana-cards you get from the deathrattle.

Oh can you explain to me how Ysera's Dream Card exactly works?

By the end of every round with Ysera on the field, she gives the owner one of 5 special Dream Cards with really high value. The next round you still draw from your deck normally.

So far I only got 1 legendary, golden Captain Greenskin but since he was kinda weak I disenchanted him. Since I mainly play Paladin and Mage I wanted to make some legendary I can use there so I got Malygos. When I finally manage to summon him I have to say dealing 11 damage from 1 fireball is funny xD

Malygos actually isn't the best card for Mages because the main damage sources to the hero, Fireball and Pyroblast are too expensive to play in the same round as him and Frost Bolt and Ice Lance are usually used up for board control by then. If someone plays Malygos, it's usually in Rogue or Warlock decks with Tharaussian, but Malygos decks are pretty advanced decks and hard to play. Best legendary for mages, aside from Antonidas, is Alexstrasza.

Priest is actually considered to be the weakest class and especially those combos don't find any play right now because they are really easy to recognize and counter with either hard removal like Polymorph and Big Game Hunter or by removing any high health minions via board control before the opponent can buff them. Priests usually use their cards to take control over the enemy minions or play Dragon decks.

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 5:50PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Haha, that's a cool idea but I doubt it's going to be viable, especially since Antonidas is key card in pretty much every mage deck. Then there's stuff like Dr. Boom, Rhonin, Sludge Belcher, Tharaussian and Big Game Hunter that's also pretty much required (depending on the deck of course) for everything above like Rank 15.

Dr. Seven and the others I can see, but is Rhonin really that common? I mostly watch, but I don't see her come up all that often unless it's a deck that revolves around Arcane Missiles specifically.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^It's 3 basically free Fireballs with Antonidas. It's definitely the least common from the ones I listed.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

By the end of every round with Ysera on the field, she gives the owner one of 5 special Dream Cards with really high value. The next round you still draw from your deck normally.

Thanks. I always get confused with cards that summon special cards. Like Shaman's summon totem or Summon Animal Companion. I was sure they just summon standard cards, not only special to them.

Malygos actually isn't the best card for Mages

But.. but.. +5 spell damage is so cool xD I get your point. I was just sick of not having any trump cards and when I was checking high cost cards in crafting I saw him and thought he will be cool xD. I still had some nice play with him. I'm currently leveling priest (sorry, forgot I didn't get all his basic cards yet, so I kinda lied xD). Also his tons of health/equal attack is so annoying, but man it is satisfying to us it against enemy xD I just won by changing my minion from 2/7 to 14/14 in last sec and crashed my enemy x3 I also put Malygos into my Priest deck. 4/12 works kinda nice with that health/attack combo and I had one weird game where I summoned him pretty early and suddenly my Holy Nova was dealing 7 damage to all enemies instead and Mind Blast was really blasting for whooping 10 damage. I crashed my opponent hard because of that sudden boost in power xD

Dr. Seven and the others I can see, but is Rhonin really that common? I mostly watch, but I don't see her come up all that often unless it's a deck that revolves around Arcane Missiles specifically.

I'd actually put her in the deck since for some reason I like Arcane Missiles a lot xD

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Rhonin is a guy, right? I don't know anything about Warcraft lore but like, he has a beard, right?

About Malygos, yeah his stats are really, really nice. 12 life is awesome and he's got the magic number of 4 attack going for him. And those sudden turnovers really are the best thing about Hearthstone. :D

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 6:24PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rhonin is a guy, right? I don't know anything about Warcraft lore but like, he has a beard, right?

I just assumed cos Nezchan called him, she XD

the magic number of 4 attack going for him

Is there something about 4 attack I don't know XD?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^4 attack is not enough for Shadow Word: Death but too much for Shadow Word: Pain. Dirty Priests and their dirty Shadow Words...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^4 attack is not enough for Shadow Word: Death but too much for Shadow Word: Pain. Dirty Priests and their dirty Shadow Words...

Oh. That is actually pretty awesome XD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

33/28 Gurubashi Bersker is pretty sick xD I had a game where in one turn I summoned him, used Divine Spirit twice and followed with Inner Spirit. Enemy played with Warlock but didn't have any insta kill spells and only 2 blockers, so after I killed one next turn, I brought him from 28 health to -5 in the next xD

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Are you playing ranked?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Are you playing ranked?

No, only unranked. Half cos I want to play for fun, half cos I was just unlocking cards.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, right you are. I was distracted by his gorgeous, flowing hair and the fact that he's not built like four bodybuilders stacked on top of one another, like most WoW dudes.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Are you playing ranked?

No, only unranked. Half cos I want to play for fun, half cos I was just unlocking cards.

You should probably try to play until rank 20 because you get a) a card back and b) a random golden common (effectively 50 dust for crafting) and 5 additional dust at the end of the month. You can't actually drop ranks until you reach 20 so it should be pretty easy, especially if you try at the end of the month when the players with more cards are already playing at higher ranks.
If one of your heroes is at least level 20 you also should try to win at least 1 game of Tavern Brawl per week because you get a free card pack for that.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sorta random question but are there cute monsters (like these guys? maybe?) in heartstone? Treat or Trick deck for Halloween!!

Lol sorry for the late reply. Just saw it and got it now. Thanks a lot Rye! She's kinda shocked when I did all the tweaking earlier on her phone then saw Nico on the screen. She was like "what happened?!!" Lol. She's enjoying it now. Thanks a whole bunch!!!

No problem.

Series: Hyperdimension Neptunia Pairing: Nepgear x Uni Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sorta random question but are there cute monsters (like these guys? maybe?) in heartstone? Treat or Trick deck for Halloween!!

Murlocks are cute, aren't they?

I think Annoy-O-Tron is pretty cute actually. So are the Boom Bots.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You can't put it in your deck though.

Twilight Whelp is pretty cute, I guess. Also, Anodized Robo Cub. If Annoy-o-Tron works for you, maybe Clockwork Gnome does too.

Closest thing to the picture is definitely Wee Spellstopper

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh! cute stuff XD. That got me in the mood for some Majespecters but Devpro is still down and I don't feel like playing on DN.

Almost forgot! 2 LoZ tri force heroes demo codes: B0HG44RX0TPS2CX1 B0HFKX374P36KJX6 it's gonna work like the splatoon demo, I'm not sure if I'll get in because of the specific times...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Translation of the UniGear scene I posted before, courtesy of a kind anon on /u/

Nepgear:...Ugh.. I can't keep my eyes open...
Uni: Just a little more and it's finished, do your best Nepgear! You can get through this 5 all nighters. Here, a drink with plenty of caffein.
Nepgear: Uwaah, Uni-chan is always strange when it comes to things like this
Uni: I can't be anything about that, you look like you were about to blank out! You're the only one who can edit the video
Nepgear: But, but...
Uni:Your not fighting alone you know? Why, did.. you think I was always with you
Nepgear: ...Ah, Uni-chan, now that you mention it these last 5 days you were with me...
Uni: You finally notice
Nepgear: But why...?
Uni: Why you say...I was doing it for you
Uni: It's tough having to work on this by your self right? I thought I would support you for the work I can't do.
Nepgear: Uni-chan...I never knmew you thought of me so much. Thank you, Uni-chan I love you
Uni: Nepgear...Me to.. I love you Nepgear...
Nepgear: Uni-chan...
Uni: Nepgear...

Blanc: Cut
N&U: Uwaaaa
Blanc: Being flirty with each other is fine and all but could you save it after editing
Blanc: You can do as you like once you at least started rendering
Blanc: But I never would havbe thought the 2 of you would be in that kind of relationship.
Uni: Me and Nepgear were half asleep, we weren't in our right minds...
Nepgear: T-t-t-that's right. We aren't in that kind of relationship
Uni: Right! You have experience too from staying up all night right?
Blanc: Work efficiency will fall so I don't pull all nighters
Uni: Why is this the only time you have any common sense!?
Blanc: Oh, I just thought of something.
Blanc: I thought the movie could use something, so I went ahead and took that scene just now. Could you put this in last
Nepgear: What's with this embarassment!?**
Blanc: The viewers will think that was just an act
Blanc: And your mutual feelings will remain there forever how about it?
N&U: No thank you!!
Blanc: Rest assured. I will keep this to my self
N&U: Don't get the wrong idea!!!!

**羞恥プレイ Don't know the english equivalent of this

This topic has been locked.