Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alright, Minecraft, right? Never been too religious about it but i had my share of fun with it, and thus of COURSE i had to look at Terraria with a wicked look because lol clone
But lately i've been debating the idea of getting it 'cause i've heard accounts that it's actually more of a metroidvania adventure game than a building sandbox which is quite in my realm of interests
Then one of my favourite reviewers reviewed that shit
Well i guess that's it, looks like i'll be getting Terraria in this Steam sale =[ Hopefully Sonic Generations will also get a nice discount, platinum'ed the PS3 version but those mods looks mighty tasty

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Terraria > Minecraft
Way more RPG-ish things and actual stuff to do in Terraria than in Minecraft (mods aside). For me the motivation to keep playing Minecraft just fades away so fast.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Why would you release Common Sense just as I return to school Paradox? WHY!!!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

(P4)Wow the snow music is so damn relaxing and it's right after the eerie as f*** fog music fits right in the arklay mansion but they could have done something similar to clock town because I got used to it pretty quickly
Edit: Whoa I can understand the lyrics now! but they are different...

I don't think Terraria would hold my interest for long honestly...I think I would have fun for a few hours then forget about it.

I have no mouth and i must scream

Hey I thought sonic boomed...I did not expect to see another sonic game so soon even if it's not by sonic team. HAHA

I will just leave this here for the audiopiles

Not enough Snake eater 7.5/10 - ign

Series: Hyperdimension Neptunia Pairing: Uni x Nepgear Links: pixiv twitter <-lmao description+ some of the comments.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 11:07PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I will just leave this here for the audiopiles

Ah, good thing it wasn't that other one thats been stuck on my head for mon-... mo-... ah, I-... I'M NUUUUCLEAAAAR!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

GODS! another trailer! everything looks so much better...can the old 3ds really run this? Please Naga help the localization team get this out by december hah! good one

Edit: forgot the commercial

last edited at Jun 10, 2015 1:11AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Series: Hyperdimension Neptunia Pairing: Uni x Nepgear Links: pixiv twitter <-lmao description+ some of the comments.

Ge-b is the best. Her live tweeting of Hyper Dimension Noire was kind of heartbreaking.

By the way, here is her pixiv

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I posted the twitter one because of "it's badly drawn" but forgot the colored one whoops, it's in the link above or right here

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh my god

Senran Kagura's Homura is a character on the Nitro+ Fighting game

http://imgur.com/vzJgMfc

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So have you guys seen/played plague inc evolved? the objective is to exterminate the human race...it's pretty fun.

Also what's with all the info on new games been thrown around right before e3?....are we even going to see something interesting/new?

Series: Pokemon(gen5) Pairing: Juniper x Fennel Link: deviantart1 deviantart2 [devia or rather check the artist's gallery at that point XD.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

So have you guys seen/played plague inc evolved? the objective is to exterminate the human race...it's pretty fun.

oh yeah, that game got so popular when the ebola virus broke out. It's practically all over the news. One guy uploaded a screenshot of his virus's name:Ebola. Then, this trend just started spreading. It looks fun but I haven't gotten around to play it.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I never paid attention to the ebola craze because news everywhere were all like "OH SHIT WE ALL GONNA DIE" and it was terrible. The game itself is really fun but BS at times RNG screws me over 70% of the time.

The new SF5 trailer looks interesting...I just hope it's not as slow as SF4.

Series: Splatoon Pairing: Inkling girl x2 http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6749-splatoon-comic-by-eromame follow the links. and my link Pairing: Squid sisters pixiv

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

C'mon man, i've made better AMVs than this intro

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

C'mon man, i've made better AMVs than this intro

ROFL is that the actual intro? wow.

Oh and about MGS V having micro-transactions OH BOY I can't wait to enhance my experience for a small amount of cash in a game at full price!........ This needs to stop PLEASE!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh and about MGS V having micro-transactions OH BOY I can't wait to enhance my experience for a small amount of cash in a game at full price!........ This needs to stop PLEASE!

I'm really, really hoping this shit only applies to MGO, in which case i don't really give much of a fuck, just stay away from my base building experience >[

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

God my oh! I'm having so much fun with XCOM UFO Defens-MOTHERFUCKER!! How dare you kill Scarface with a strayshot!? He was a veteran with 23 missions and 30 kills! He's just been liberated from the hospital after spending over a month there thanks to 5 mortal wounds that should've by all means end his poor life but he took it like a man! He was looking forwards to train the new nuggets! That's it you XY-i mean alien scum, i ain't quitting this shit until i wipe your sad little race out of my solar system!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^lol.

The TCG artworks look amazing, I wonder if they'll let us change the name of the prisons...heheh I can think of a few already.... ignore this fanboy

Series: Super Smash bros. Pairing: Samus x Villager Link: tumblr direct link
I just wanted to share something metriod related but the series needs a second playable character or something...there's also a few more recent ones with the wii fit trainer though...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I just wanted to share something metriod related but the series needs a second playable character or something

Nah

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Kappa I forgot about that! nice!!!! XD we seriously need emoticons here

Hold on! What?!?!?!....ok breathe...alright...I was about to go to bed but I checked my tablet first, notice there's 40+ updates available....scroll down and found this is a thing that happened Sega! How could you?! Why is that...THING doing in a Sonic game? f2p/mobile or not?

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 5:24AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Level 151 at the time of this writing, my wrist fucking hurts from 2 hours

Edit: shit team, should have joined earlier

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 5:44AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

well, that's akward

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 1:23PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Love EUIV and everything, but I still blame it for killing my laptop.

RIP my old friend.

This topic has been locked.