Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Haha I know! the 1st was pretty funny.

I wanted to share some yugioh yuri for a while but wasn't sure if it fits the videogame department then I remembered:
Yugioh: 5ds Tag force games Platform: psp Pairing: Aki x Naomi
pixiv 1 pixiv 2(with Yuma M. x Tsan Dire) Yuma still rocks in TF7 way more than Zexal Yuma lol and yes Tsan dire is a pun on tsundere

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 10:01PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game:LoZ: a link between worlds Platform: N3ds Pairing: Zelda x Hilda
pixiv

Finally got my energy back so insert cheesy action anime line and complete the games I haven't beat yet! Alpha Sapphire
Tag force 7 soundtrack sounds pretty good so far I'm kinda surprised the music has never been their strong point except for tag force 4(sorta). I LOVE KAIBAS QUOTES HE'S SO FUNNY! ost samples Hope intro

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: Final Fantasy V Platform:...many!(Snes, Ps1,Gba,android and Ios) Pairing: Lenna x Faris incest again? oh I'm sorry spoilers!
pixiv
It's not tagged yuri on pixiv for some reason but...lol it does have the pairing tag

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game:Pokemon ORAS(gen3 remakes) Platform: N3ds Pairing: Haruka/May/FeMC x Lucia/Lisia
pixiv
Nice ship I wanted to ship May with somebody for a while and the remakes gave us 2!

Btw I almost forgot 3 things:
1) The codename steam demo is out so I'm downloading it I need a bigger SD card
2) I got an extra code for a "unlimited" demo for the new Monster Hunter game(3ds) if anyone wants it just post ok?
3) Since club nintendo is dying remember to register your stuff etc more info here, basically they are putting out a lot of rewards on the site I don't live in US/Canada but I still download games, I think I'll get super metroid(again)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Holy crap i finally managed to beat Chapter 18, 21 and 22 on 9.0 in Kid Icarus Uprising, i'm feeling swifter than the wind! Quieter than a forest! Bolder than the fire itself!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Nice job! DO A NO DMG RUN!!!!!

Game: FE: A Pairing: Tharja x FeMu I think this is a repeat pairing didn't check
HENTAI-FOUDRY LINKS BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL! HF NSFW same but w/boobs
I like the clothed one a little more but that's just me...very new pic huzzah! I still don't like the default designs for the avatars they look lame

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I may be a force of nature but i do not fancy myself a god yet so i wouldn't dare, i do have plans for completing the Treasure Hunt, although i can't see it happening since i still have plans of beating Xenoblade, FFXII IZJS and finishing this one yuri manga that has been taking longer than it should and those will take a while

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Holy NanoFate rare finds today!!!!!!!!
Game: Kirby 64 Platform: N64 Pairing: Adeleine x Ribbon Link: pixiv
This and another series which I thought had no yuri fan-art yay!

I don't blame you, I would only try a no-dmg run on x4 and even then I would need to practice my route, memorize frames, etc. Sigh Xenoblade...xD I'll beat it one day.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well after today i believe that a no-dmg run would be possible, spent hours trying to get through chapter 24 and that thing is just kicking my ass majorly! Played that thing so much to the point where i'm working like a well oiled machine and can go no damage until the last wave and the great sacred treasure... ....Great sacred treasure... I was honestly not imagining that this thing would be such a pain in the ass, he's the only opposition in my quest for i believe Ch. 25 on 9.0 won't be that hard... Dude made me ragequit twice already

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yes Great sacred treasure is harder to perfect than spoiler I haven't played much on 9.0 so what about the lightning chariot and "the final battle"? Aren't those the hardest to no-dmg solely based on length? also what's your set-up? remember to remove recoveries and whatnot's if you actually try a 0-dmg run.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hmm i dunno, i guess the enemy combinations can be a greater problem than the length itself, in which case lightning chariot and final battle could be hell since their lengths allow for more waves of enemies, but it's been a while since i played those and i don't remember the waves of enemies very well, i think Final Battle may not be very hard for i remember my only death there was getting eaten by Tempura Wizards a fight that can be avoided and touching the... sigh... Orne...

Did all the chapters using a Value 308 Rose Staff with 4 Ranged and 2.5 Melee
Overall Defense +2 / Health +3 / Dash Ch. Shot +3 / Standing Cont. Fire +4 / Status Resistance -1 (This status -1 really screwed me over against Phosphora)

For the Chaos Vortex though i had to bring something with better defense 'cause that really is an endurance contest, in this case a Value 298 Dark Pit Staff with 2.5 Ranged and 0.5 Melee
Overall Defense +7 / Shot Range +3 / Side-Dash Cont. Fire +4

For powers, Double Item lv.3 / Crisis Recovery lv.1 / Health Recovery lv.2 / Pisces Heal lv.4... Really boring power combination i must say, but i do not have the ovaries to tackle these chapters without enough first aid

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Def+ builds are good for high difficulties but having max * on ranged is also very effective.

I got super metroid yesterday for the wii(on the wiiu) but I requires me to use the wii menu and a classic controller(thankfully my friend found one lying around lol) and now I check the site again and there's super metroid...wii u no BS just put it in and play it with the game pad...FUUUUUUUUUU.

Sigh searching for sfw phantasy star yuri is really hard...that sucks you can be so gay because of no gender distinction sigh anyway...
Series: Etrian Odyssey Platform: Nds and 3DS Pairing: Samurai x Medic I forgot the actual class names
pixiv

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I've been trying to make a Rose Staff with good stars and def but it's hard to mix both
Not missing them so much though, i can do 250+ damage on a charge shot with that son of a bitch

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Isn't this the only way? lol been playing this instead of Xenoblade...I'm never going to beat that game haha.
I can't believe Prime Trilogy is $10 right now geez.

Series: Ace attorney/gyakuten saiban Pairing: Adrian x Franziska Link(s): here deviantart

last edited at Feb 4, 2015 12:25AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Street Fighter Pairing: Karin x Sakura Link: devianart

I thought they would put more full games on the club nintendo thingy -_-; Oh well time to start my workout! Feel the burn!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Only got 360 coins and there's nothing interesting there i can get...
I should probably buy a shitload of games before it shuts down to get DK Country Returns or Star Fox or something, i dunno

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I saved most of my coins that's why I got 2 out of that, the site keeps going up and down and all around lately people don't get that it's up until july.

Hyped again for persona 5 I need a playstation! hoping for a yuri route nah never going to happen. And from the trailer I can tell watching Kaito Joker is going to pay off haha.

Game: P3P Pairing: Minako/FeMc x Rio Links: pixiv pixiv2 pixiv3
If someone wants to translate the 1st one go right ahead.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: LoZ/Hyrule Warriors Pairing: Zelda x Impa

Couldn't find the artist sorry. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A GOOD CIA x LANA PIC NOW!!!!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have a really hard time shipping anyone from Zelda aside from Zelda x Sheik

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol selfcest? not really different from the Cia x Lana I seek but nah I don't blame ya Zelda games have not much to work with since most characters often just do their own thing are don't interact with each other well except for that one Majora's mask side-quest. BUT I like pretty images so...I like it.

Almost forgot: A Zelda live action show on Netflix? what do you guys think? I think it sounds fun!

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 1:10AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw yeah! The wonders of having 2 monitors again allowing me to play stuff in fullscreen while keeping up with other stuff
As for the live action... I have to say i've been too afraid to inform myself more on the subject...

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 2:04AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. I think my yuri goggle was not yet activated when I played Zelda games back in high school. The game's pretty much Link's harem, IMO. :3

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Aw yeah! The wonders of having 2 monitors again allowing me to play stuff in fullscreen while keeping up with other stuff
As for the live action... I have to say i've been too afraid to inform myself more on the subject...

Spoonys Ultima 9's review was the fucking bomb

''that fucking hooker in the motel took my 100 bucks and she didn't get fucked as hard for the time as I did''

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Kyonne: 2 monitors? I feel weird after changing to a new hd monitor after 10+years I don't think I could process all that information...

@AkikoXi: eh? I don't see it lol.

I'm doing the daily image thingy here today because NanoFate is the best thing ever and stuff.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty terrible but kinda amusing for some odd reason I watched it recently and it made me chuckle a few times for all the wrong reasons.

BSC made it some sort of meme where the so called scapelli brothers from that movie were Wario and Luigi and apparently they are not the only ones

This topic has been locked.