Forum › A Song of Singing discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Aw this looks cuute~ short and sweet single volume manga, i take it?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Stories about witches are fun! Choosing not to read her mind is very cute.

Very clever credits page too, and "chat is this real" made me laugh IRL.

Gotosleepalready
Img_2203
joined Nov 12, 2016

I really did not expect to see type inference rules while reading yuri manga today. Yuri manga scanlators are such multi-talented and intellectual beings. Thanks for the compilers jump scare!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I was expecting the witch to immediately fall in love with the rival, but I guess we're going off the beaten track here. Interesting.

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

Cute start, looking forward to the rest!

joined Jun 11, 2016

the pacing feels a bit weird? wonky? to me, but overall it's pretty cute and easy to understand. I hope she does well on her audition.

thanks for picking this up!

joined May 11, 2020

So is magic a secret? It kinda seems like it is but I couldn't entirely tell.

1bdbdfcf-fa5a-4afc-9dab-429276d55162
joined Nov 17, 2019

WHY IS THERE A TYPE SYSTEM IN MY YURI CREDITS!?!

That aside, this looks really cute

joined May 3, 2014

I’m a the only one worry when i read the Title of the chapters? LIKE! the LAST chapters? saying something about one sided love or something????

GUYS! I’m afraid that this won’t have an clear happy ending so I’m gonna wait untill all chapters are out and read your sufferings if the ending is actually one of thous :3

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I’m a the only one worry when i read the Title of the chapters? LIKE! the LAST chapters? saying something about one sided love or something????

GUYS! I’m afraid that this won’t have an clear happy ending so I’m gonna wait untill all chapters are out and read your sufferings if the ending is actually one of thous :3

I read ahead precisely because I had the same worries and all I have to say is fortunately, it's not what you'd think.

joined Oct 22, 2020

The very first page her parents tell her to keep it a secret

Imresizer-1712497016375
joined Mar 9, 2024

What a cute start. Puppy love.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, yes, but that still leaves potentially open the question of whether magic's actual existence is secret or if it's just that most witches are closeted about it because of bad social implications, like being shunned or burned at the stake.

joined May 11, 2020

I'm blind

Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

yeaah the pacing is all over the place

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

did she just hypnotize her? if so that's kinda fucekd

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

The mother reading her mind and the mind control were both real jerk moves.

Thanks for the translation.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

So her mother just reads her mind whenever she pleases? Yeah, that's gonna cause some trauma and trust issues.

yeaah the pacing is all over the place

I don't really get what happened in the second half, did she confess? Hypnotize her? What spell is she talking about?

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

So her mother will read her mind, and our MC won't read the girl she likes mind out of fear, but she's fine with hypnotism? Chapter 1 kept things simple but it's already getting a bit confusing.

joined Jun 11, 2021

i gotta be honest i'm completely lost now. very confused about whats happening in ch2. i like the vibes and characters so far so i want to stick with this but the writing and pacing feel hard to grasp for some reason

edit: she's apparently using mind control?? and her mother reading her mind was so fucked up but kind of played off for a laugh. this is really weird lmao

last edited at Apr 11, 2024 9:45AM

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

It feels as if there is a page missing, right when the MC decides to cast a spell on her classmate. I got the same feeling as most people - that she is using some sort of mind control - but it is really unclear and confusing.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

"A Song of Singing, a dance of dancing, people die when they are killed, it's snowing on Mt. Fuji."

-Me

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I have this feeling that we're meant to think it was mind control but it was really something else. I'm definitely curious what.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It's pretty cute, so I'll give them a chance to pull it together.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

credits page is hilarious lol, yuri project goated as always

To reply you must either login or sign up.