Forum › Posts by leerlauf

leerlauf
Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

It feels as if there is a page missing, right when the MC decides to cast a spell on her classmate. I got the same feeling as most people - that she is using some sort of mind control - but it is really unclear and confusing.

leerlauf
Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

So happy that the author decided to add a second act after finishing the first story arc. Probably the best yuri series I read last year.

last edited at Jan 2, 2024 3:51PM

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

I see. We're at the part of the story where our redhead MC needs to strip the both of them out of their wet clothing to then warm up the other girl with her body heat - or something like that.

leerlauf
Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022
Therumano-1704952714197602658-img1

Spoiler: Not the ice king's fanfic, but the alternate reality in which Simon dies before becoming the Ice King, and Marceline becomes the evil henchwoman of the vampire king as a result

leerlauf
Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022
Therumano-1704952714197602658-img1

Expecting a lot more art about those two coming out over the next week

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

I love the chemistry between the two leads. Hope it will turn out to be more than just subtext.

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

The more I think of it, the more this ending reminds me of 'Goodnight Punpun', except that with Punpun it was all more bittersweet or melancholic, while the last few pages of this manga feel to me as if they are trying very hard bend it all into some sort of happy ending. I think that's really the part that bugs me about it. If it had ended with them being miserable, I actually believe I'd have liked this all a whole lot better.

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

It's not like the depicted outcome is unrealistic on an individual level, but I really hate the overall message this ending seems to convey. It feels like the definition of capitalist realism: 'Modern work culture might leave you depressed and drained, but any attempt to break free will only lead to failure, so you'll just have to submit to the status quo and never try to change anything.'

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

Special Yuri kissing training to break the yuri kissing virus. This is so stupid. I love it!

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

It seems like the threat of Koga potentially moving away is creating some pressure for both of them to quickly become aware of their feelings, and to express them more openly.

leerlauf
Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022
Pizzpo-1674588362634858496-img1

I know it's her mouth, but the first time I looked at the image I thought Suletta had grown a giant moustache.

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

Was this posted here before? I could have sworn I saw something like this already, set up the exact same way. Ex-roomate left pot or other appliance at old house, one of the mcs becomes friends with someone. Ex-roomate is called to pick it up, and then they call when they get there, and it's the new friend the mc made. Was there another manga that used this exact same setup?

Another translation of these chapters has been up on mangadex for a year, so maybe you read this over there?

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

Oh nice - Gouma seems to have picked up the translation. I translated the last two chapters over on mangadex, but without any experience there's only so much I was able to do. Nice to see somebody with more skill work on it.