Forum › Citrus discussion

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

like i said earlier, we're being cliffhanger'd.

i think this was thrown out earlier as a possible scenario, but i don't think Mei's going to do much with Sara (the short twin right?), because I think Mei just told Yuzu that she accepted Sara's feelings to let Yuzu down gently. i say this because the last few pages of the raw looks like it's a setup for one grand misunderstanding between Mei-Yuzu-Sara. for example, in the bath scene, Sara and Yuzu and still talking as if they are cheering thr other on for support: Yuzu giving Sara a pep talk on confessing, and Sara cheering Yuzu on about her person. at this point, neither realizes they each are talking about Mei. Now the big twin and Mei realizes what's up, but it hasn't spilt over to Yuzu/Sara. next, Sara was too chicken to confess to Mei initially and in that 2nd to last page of the raw, Sara has Mei's wallet (or so it appears) and i think she's going to try to confess to Mei. also notice that Sara looks scared out of her mind, so that's why i think she's going to confess. finally, the big twin says something to Yuzu. this is the "trap" that sets up the possible angsty moment i describe next. angsty moment: all said, i think 1 of 2 things will happen: 1) Mei turns Sara down; Yuzu runs into the room; Mei uses this opportunity to kiss Sara to make Yuzu think their relationship is legit, or 2) Yuzu runs into the room as Sara confesses; there's a long uneasy pause of silence where Yuzu realizes it's her new friend Sara that is now "dating" Mei. either way, we're left with a cliffhanger that is a big ball of misunderstanding until volume 3 comes out.

Seems like your basing this on the RAWs? There's a rough scanlation a few posts above you, so you can actually read the chapter in ultra low quality if you feel like it:

Someone on the facebook fan page posted a link to dl rough translation :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pkrd26b4jsvtujf/Citrus+Chapter+15+Roughsubs.rar

If you just wanna know what happens:
Little twin (if you say it's Sara, then lets call her Sara) is actually dating Mei. The talk between Yuzu and Sara was about Sara saying everything went well and Yuzu saying everything is over. Sara gives Yuzu the courage to still confess to Mei while not connecting the points that they are into the same person. On Yuzu's way to Mei, the other sister tells her that Yuzu promised she would support Sara and tells her that Sara is dating Mei. Yuzu is all like, "Whatever", and still wants to confess. On the last page Sara asks Mei if she can kiss her.

sorry, this was probably longer than it needed to be and may amount to nothing more than me talking out of my southern end, cuz we won't know what really is said until the raws are translated and released.

Don't worry, that's what discussions are all about. Trying to guess what's gonna happen is half the fun.

Katze:

That's true, Yuzu should be ready,what I don't understand is what the hell Mei wants? it is quite clear Yuzu loves her...and why is she even with Sara? yeah she thinks anyone is fine I guess,but...I just don't get it,was she really hurt Yuzu didn't have sex with her? It's not the best way to tell someone you love them,to offer your body,lol,plus she presented herself as ,like a reward for Yuzu being nice,what is with that!! ( I know, I went back a lot ).

Well, if reading 14 chapters of Citrus tought me anything, then it's that Mei is majorly screwed up. She can't differentiate love from lust and it seems like she thought she was rejected by Yuzu. It's a really dumb missunderstanding on her part but as the readers, we gotta go with it. Her dating Sara is probably just her trying to put an end to things with Yuzu. Again, it's dumb but that's just how she deals with people.

I hope something super awesome happens and Mei comes to her senses haha. I'd loooove to see her actually being scared and honest enough to chase the most important person in her life! uuuughh!!!

If the manga ends without Mei going through some major angst, I am going to be pissed for sure.

Now THAT is some collected blackness right here. Half of it is probably unneccesary but better safe than sorry.

last edited at Mar 19, 2015 11:45PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

like i said earlier, we're being cliffhanger'd.

Katze:

That's true, Yuzu should be ready,what I don't understand is what the hell Mei wants? it is quite clear Yuzu loves her...and why is she even with Sara? yeah she thinks anyone is fine I guess,but...I just don't get it,was she really hurt Yuzu didn't have sex with her? It's not the best way to tell someone you love them,to offer your body,lol,plus she presented herself as ,like a reward for Yuzu being nice,what is with that!! ( I know, I went back a lot ).

Well, if reading 14 chapters of Citrus tought me anything, then it's that Mei is majorly screwed up. She can't differentiate love from lust and it seems like she thought she was rejected by Yuzu. It's a really dumb missunderstanding on her part but as the readers, we gotta go with it. Her dating Sara is probably just her trying to put an end to things with Yuzu. Again, it's dumb but that's just how she deals with people.

I hope something super awesome happens and Mei comes to her senses haha. I'd loooove to see her actually being scared and honest enough to chase the most important person in her life! uuuughh!!!

If the manga ends without Mei going through some major angst, I am going to be pissed for sure.

Now THAT is some collected blackness right here. Half of it is probably unneccesary but better safe than sorry.

This is clearly getting out of hand... haha and I tried to make the quote shorter..ahm well yes what you say seems likely..
Mei needs to learn to be loved or something and to follow her heart and all that stuff manga teaches us to do!!! I mean she did ignore her own father for a long while..so it seems logical... -sighs- YES Mei needs to suffer and be in a pit of endless angst xD at least once, it's only been Yuzu so far!!!

Now..

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Seems like your basing this on the RAWs? There's a rough scanlation a few posts above you, so you can actually read the chapter in ultra low quality if you feel like it:

Someone on the facebook fan page posted a link to dl rough translation :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pkrd26b4jsvtujf/Citrus+Chapter+15+Roughsubs.rar

thanks. i completely missed the post with the link to the rough translation. off to read now :-)

joined Jan 5, 2015

Loli feels stupid that Yuzu followed all her advice and will back up, hopefully
Boy, the art took a nosedive in chapter 15. It is so chaotic.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Loli feels stupid that Yuzu followed all her advice and will back up, hopefully
Boy, the art took a nosedive in chapter 15. It is so chaotic.

Yes, it's kinda hard to tell what's going on...but we can hope for freaking Yuzu to stand her ground and silly ass Mei to finally give in to Yuzu's love haha,and for the love of gods, they oughta make looove soon xD

joined Apr 15, 2011

Yes, it's kinda hard to tell what's going on...but we can hope for freaking Yuzu to stand her ground and silly ass Mei to finally give in to Yuzu's love haha,and for the love of gods, they oughta make looove soon xD

Nooooooo! i want this tortuous romance to play out until the bitter end. then if Saburouta-san wants to throw in a make out/sex scene, leave it until the end of the story and then cut it short so it's left to the imagination of the reader. OK, OK, i'm being a bit of a masocist here, but i'd like for Citrus to show a modicum of tact and taste for that part of the story instead of taking the "wham, bam' thank you ma'am" approach.

sorry, sorry. too much black above. i suppose we should bring this discussion out of spoiler space and back into group discussion space?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

sorry, sorry. too much black above. i suppose we should bring this discussion out of spoiler space and back into group discussion space?

I'm just gonna de-spoiler when the chapter releases. This is getting to Fluttering Feelings levels here.

Yuzu and Mei have tons of stuff to take care of before they should jump to the sex. The whole start to talk about important things into stop talking to make out into not talking about those important things at all anymore routine needs to be broken.

joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm just gonna de-spoiler when the chapter releases. This is getting to Fluttering Feelings levels here.

Yuzu and Mei have tons of stuff to take care of before they should jump to the sex. The whole start to talk about important things into stop talking to make out into not talking about those important things at all anymore routine needs to be broken.

You are right, I didn't mean having sex just after this solves,if it does, I meant, working together as a couple, talking and expressing each other's doubts and stuff,until the point they can achieve physical intimacy,without it being a reward,or an apology or anything that is not love and well yes desire,but well placed one, not the crap Mei has in her head lol. I have yeat to read Fluttering Feelings...I will also unspoil when chapter is released,if it's soon I'm gonna be a bit annoyed,also Matsuri and Harumin? ...I don't know

This is so funny,the black .

joined Jan 5, 2015

Isn't it amazing? 95% of interpersonal problems in fiction could be solved in 15 minutes if only the involved parties sat down for a honest talk.

joined Apr 15, 2011

true, true; but then Citrus would be a oneshot. maybe a twoshot instead of this squealing schoolgirl mass of estrogen laddened angst and confusion.

ok, it's not a squealing schoolgirl mass, but it is angstdom squared.

so what would it take for Mei to come to terms with her feelings towards Yuzu? that's the question that has been floating in my head this week. and, shouldn't grandpa be released from the hospital? (or has he been released? i remember reading where he thanks Yuzu, but i thought he was still in there)

joined Apr 27, 2014

true, true; but then Citrus would be a oneshot. maybe a twoshot instead of this squealing schoolgirl mass of estrogen laddened angst and confusion.

ok, it's not a squealing schoolgirl mass, but it is angstdom squared.

so what would it take for Mei to come to terms with her feelings towards Yuzu? that's the question that has been floating in my head this week. and, shouldn't grandpa be released from the hospital? (or has he been released? i remember reading where he thanks Yuzu, but i thought he was still in there)

Grandpa is abandoned at hospital it seems xD .
I think what it'd take would be...either a miracle or Yuzu slapping sense into her OR something super dramatic like "Yuzu is in a coma in the hospital,or dying,or has a horrible illness" but I doubt we will go that way.

joined Jan 5, 2015

so what would it take for Mei to come to terms with her feelings towards Yuzu?

(reaching towards the Bag of Manga Plot Resolutions) Ladies & Gentlemen, Se-pa-ra-tion!

..oor Yuzu finally realizes Mei wants her to stop acting like a friggin' teenager in love, and stop making excuses.

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 5:28PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

All that sexual tension during the bed scene, JUST DO IT ALREADY, GOSH

So loli still doesn't know anything and Yuzu breaks the "promise" that was basically forced upon her by Nina... Mei's totally not into what's happening, but then loli tries to make a move!? I almost feel bad for her since her sister is such a jerk

I feel like those scans were pretty well done for rough subs :P Anyway, waiting on the Dynasty release and then it's another 2 months, lol. Oh hey, the next release should be during... May

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 6:02PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Every 2 months...nooooooooooooooooooooou

joined Apr 27, 2014

All that sexual tension during the bed scene, JUST DO IT ALREADY, GOSH

So loli still doesn't know anything and Yuzu breaks the "promise" that was basically forced upon her by Nina... Mei's totally not into what's happening, but then loli tries to make a move!? I almost feel bad for her since her sister is such a jerk

I feel like those scans were pretty well done for rough subs :P Anyway, waiting on the Dynasty release and then it's another 2 months, lol. Oh hey, the next release should be during... May

Yes do it!! steamy,tearful,heartfelt sex is what will set them right! I hope..or Yuzu moves to England and meets a teacher..haha no,that'd be tooooo out of place

Let us patiently wait

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I haven't checked them since I'm waiting for the final release and I wasn't particularly paying attention when they were linked but if it's not the final draft but it's decent quality then that probably just means it needs to be QCed.

joined Apr 15, 2011

..oor Yuzu finally realizes Mei wants her to stop acting like a friggin' teenager in love, and stop making excuses.

duh, Yuzu IS a teenager, and she IS in love. kinda hard to stop being what you are. as for Mei, I always think a big fat ol' joint might her loosen her up, but do note... i am not advocating minors using marijuana or anything of that nature. OR... it might be nice to read an extra where just the two of them go to an amusement park or a water park or some place where Mei can relax and try to be a teenager herself. i think she'd probably feel awkward at first, but i'd be interesting to see how she reacts in an engaging environment where she is just a nobody like everyone else.

joined Nov 30, 2011

That would be kinda awesome ciega! I totally agree that Mei just needs to cut loose and act like a teenager/kid and have fun. I also don't get people saying that it's Yuzu that needs to let Mei know her feelings when it's pretty obvious that Mei knows but is always pulling Yuzu's chain this way and that. I think, personally, Mei needs to be the one to chase Yuzu who's been doin all of the work thus far lol. Something like, "Yo Yuzu, I see you been putting your love in your love for me so I baked this cake and planned an all day date for you. Now get over ere an give yo younger sister a big sloppy kiss XOXOXO nomnomnom"

joined Jan 5, 2015

Read christmas chapter (12?) again.
"Tell me what you really think", she said.
"You can always be honest with me", she said.
And when the other confessed her love.. on her own terms, of course.. she gets slapped across the face.
Yuzu, you can either be a sister or a lover. You can't be partially pregnant.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Read christmas chapter (12?) again.
"Tell me what you really think", she said.
"You can always be honest with me", she said.
And when the other confessed her love.. on her own terms, of course.. she gets slapped across the face.

And the "on her own terms" it the problem. She tells Yuzu to go for it and then looks ultra disappointed when Yuzu goes for it. Obviously that's gonna scare her off. After that Mei just ignored her so that's not making things easier either.

Yuzu, you can either be a sister or a lover. You can't be partially pregnant.

That's actually not how incest works. They won't magically not be sisters/step sisters anymore.

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 3:03PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

You can't be partially pregnant.

What in the world is this bit even intended to mean?

joined Apr 27, 2014

I have to ask too..

And well.. people are complicated,but Mei is beyond that...

joined Nov 30, 2011

You never go full pregnant.

joined Apr 27, 2014

You never go full pregnant.

What about slightly but at full capacity pregnant?

Now, seriously... I wonder what will be of the tall twin,she doesn't seem to like anyone,does she?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is pretty obvious she's interested on Sara

To reply you must either login or sign up.