Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Started rewatching Last Airbender still holds up completely

last edited at Feb 8, 2017 9:11PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

wow, I thought to come back and say hi but everything has happened and I can't jump into any wagon xD so I'll just briefly say "hi, hope you all having a good day/night"

That image there... thank you, it's really pretty and I shall keep it forever

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Hey there! (ஐ ^_^)ノ
Good to see you back! How are you doing?

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ SF

Now you're starting to sound like a grandma :P

Oh well... ^^ With that avi I also kinda look like one, so that's only fitting ;)
Zombie grandma... (´∀`)

@ Neko

°(^▿^)/° Congrats! That sounds awesome! You really must have a great singing voice... (๑°o°๑)

Yes she does

Fuck! That was awesome!!! Neko chan!!! O_O I don't know what to say... You're awesome!!!
Tell me more about this performance!

I guess I was hoping for too much, life doesn't go that easy. It's just lately its been quite hard in drama mainly. Today was kinda deep. basically we have a group of 7 people and our main idea for a piece is about a guy with dementia (sever condition of memory loss) and the world around him, so like his family, friends etc. But anyways yesterday i came up with lots of ideas on how we could act it out, but the thing is sometimes they just don't let people speak, like not even in a kinda "i'm the leader" way, but more like they are just being plainly mean now. So basically, I never usually get upset about not getting a role or something i just brush it of and I don't ponder on things too much, but I guess today was diffrent, because everyone has a breaking point, even me. Lately we've been splitting into these groups where it will be me, Leigh and Bruce who are like "not as good" i guess, and then the other 4 together as like the ones who are "the better group". But today they were like "lets decided on roles already" and I said I wanted to explore the role of the dementia guys wife and how she felt, because i think it would be boring to just play a sympathetic wife and stuff so we could spice it up a little with a comedic approach towards her, but they kinda just brushed it off I guess. So then today we split into 3 groups, so me and leigh were kinda together on our own while they were exploring the important scenes like the family scene between the daughters and mother while they just told us " you could explore the neighbours or something". So my stomach dropped a little cos I understood what was up, but then while me and leigh were sitting by ourselves trying to come up with ideas she suddenly said.."so I guess we are being cast aside". ..And that line broke me a little, and to hear the nicest and sweetest person Leigh say that too. But the thing is, the stuff they came up with in their group didn't even turn out that good! they keep trying to act naturalistic like Tv acting and sure, you can add some of it into theatre stage acting, BUT YOU CAN"T MAKE THE WHOLE PIECE BE LIKE THAT! it just will get boring, the whole point was to explore different styles of acting like melodrama and over exaggeration but literally all we have ever explored is naturalism because they think they are so good at it!...It just saddens me...plus we don't even have a story line, they think that "a Guy with dementia who has family and work problems" is a story...no...you see that in all documentaries, the whole point of a drama piece is to add individuality into the piece and have something HAPPEN. Like idk even him for example being hit by a car because he forgot which rode his house was on...

That sounds horrible... (;ↀ⌓ↀ) The allegedly “cool kids“ sticking to themselves, making sure everyone else feels really uncomfortable about not being a part... Sadly you get that at every school... college isn't an exception either unfortunately...
I always hated group work... you just have to deal with what you got...
I hope you and Leigh came up with some great ideas in the end to impress the teacher while their naturalism was just plain lame and bored everyone ^^

I'm better now OwO ! yey, no more cold, I've just been tired mostly, but that will soon end since there is 4 DAYS left till the holidays and seeing my bff yeeeeey >w</

And now it's here! ^^
Enjoy your holidays!!! And for everyone else: Enjoy the weekend! ;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

And the biggest french troll just released a song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmCbMQ0QaZg

Also, sick vibes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpHe3nj5uc

Yes she does

gz

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

^ Hey there! (ஐ ^_^)ノ

Hi , I'm doing awesome actually, just thought I'd come back and lurk a little bit. Won't be engaging as much though meh

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

^ Hey there! (ஐ ^_^)ノ

better actually, my Holidays started yesterday and I went to see an amazing immersive theatre play called pitchfork Disney. It was absolutely stunning and there were only 4 people in the play, the et was also amazing, it was as if you were sitting in the room WITH them while they were acting, shows that you can do theatre pretty much anywhere and with a least amount of people, as long as you have amazing actors.

Everything else is better I guess, and im sorting things out in life so ill do my best! but my holidays started yesterday so thats awesome, best friend is now officially coming on the 17th!! Cant wait to see her T~T
How about you my dear Anon? ;3

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Also, sick vibes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpHe3nj5uc

That was better then sick vibe's, That was straight fire.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hi guys ^_^
Hope you guys all are doing well!
it's been a lazy Saturday so far for me^^

here is another piano piece for you :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eqyir5JGpA

@ Anon-sama

… and I always thought that you didn't like horror movies... ;)

who...me?...maybe!^^

What did you say to her after that? ^^
I hope something to totally freak her out... ;)

I glared at her saying: "Better not make me angry for real next time" xD ..and than I just started laughing...
but I doubt that my co-workers will manage to make me angry... they faild even when they lied to me saying that I had to do a certain job because the manager had asked earlier for it..

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 10:11AM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

trump is just a beautiful walking disaster chews corn

joined Jun 11, 2016

You put the words Trump & Beautiful in the same sentence. That make's you a trump supporter, That means you are a Transphobic/Sexist/Racist/Homophobic/Arachnophobic/Attack-Helicopter-phobic Bigot >:( >:( >:( >:( /s

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 6:35PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys, a different question to you.

What are your fav. het pairing from all anime?

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Without a doubt Takaki and Akari from 5 Centimeters per second!
Best het anime ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJmvvZk4C1A

Which is yours?

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 6:57PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

You put the words Trump & Beautiful in the same sentence. That make's you a trump supporter, That means you are a Transphobic/Sexist/Racist/Homophobic/Arachnophobic/Attack-Helicopter-phobic Bigot >:( >:( >:( >:( /s

kek kek kek kek TOP KEk m8 ur bait is g8

joined Jun 11, 2016

kek kek kek kek TOP KEk m8 ur bait is g8

U spelt gr8 rong m8. Git rekt.

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 7:42PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hard to pick up. I'd say Okazaki x Nagisa and Okabe x Kurisu.
CC x Lelouch and Lawrence x Horo are worth mentioning.

But we all know that the best pairing ever is from Usagi drop, Daikichi x Rin no joke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Or the two main characters from Pupa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), or the brother x sister in Yosuga no Sora.

Talking about incest, the pairing in Koi Kaze might be worth mentioning too.

And if we could include het pairing from a manga, I'd go for protagonist x the girl in bridesmaid

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 8:04PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

And if we could include het pairing from a manga, I'd go for protagonist x the girl in bridesmaid

That pairing doesn't even come close to Yuma & Takeda from Netsuzou Trap. Yuma even has a kind friend to mess around with to prepare her for her amazing het relationship with Takeda.

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 8:36PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

That pairing doesn't even come close to Yuma & Takeda from Netsuzou Trap. Yuma even has a kind friend to mess around with to prepare her for her amazing het relationship with Takeda.

We said het pairing, which means you need at least 1 man and 1 woman.
Shit is genderless.
Your argument is invalid.

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 8:42PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

These two :D

Seriously-speaking,

Best waifu Kaoru x Otaku husband from Danna ga nani wo itteiru ka wakaranai ken
Cheerio cinammon roll Togame x Shichika from Katanagatari
Waka x Seo from Nozaki-kun

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 8:53PM

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

Anime:
Pazu & Sheeta (Castle in the Sky | Movie)
Umi & Shun (From Up on Poppy Hill | Movie)
Hotaru & Gin (Hotarubi no Mori e | Movie)
Kazuto & Asuna (Sword Art Online | TV | 25 episodes)
Taiga & Ryuuji (Toradora! | TV | 25 episodes)

Manga:
Karin & Yutaka (Itoshi no Karin | 3 volumes)
Kanba & Fujiyama (Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki | 8 volumes)
Kanoko & Haru (Koi dano Ai dano | 11 volumes)
Hori & Miyamura (Horimiya | 10 volumes | Ongoing)
Kazuki & Kanata (Love at Fourteen | 6 volumes | Ongoing)
Suiren & Kouha (Hibi Chouchou | 12 volumes)
Takeo & Rinko (My Love Story!! | 13 volumes)
Kawayanagi & Haru (Ojojojo | 3 volumes | Ongoing)

More manga series with great het pairings:
The Friendly Winter (manhwa)
Hajimari no Niina
Beast Master
Bakuman
Vagrant Soldier Ares (manhwa)
Futari no Renai Shoka
Miman Renai
Tonari no Megane-kun.
My Fair Neighbor
Akatokisei Residence
Haru no Houtai Shoujo
Akkan Baby
Sasen mo Warukunai
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
Kawaii Hito (Saitou Ken)
Koudaike no Hitobito

Note: I used to mainly read manga so I haven't watched many anime. There are probably more that I could find but I will stop here because the word favorite has pretty much lost its meaning. I actually meant to only list a few but I found myself remembering so many good moments from different series. Now I want to re-read several of these like Kawaii Hito by Saitou Ken which I wish there were more scanlated chapters of.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 5:14AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^ Without a doubt Takaki and Akari from 5 Centimeters per second!
Best het anime ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJmvvZk4C1A

Which is yours?

Ulquiorra and Orihime. The appeal is too irresistible. Also Fanfiction of them are like drugs.

Does harem count? If so, Son Goku x Any Harem

None besides these. I'm not really a romatic guy unless yuri is involved.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 6:09AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Rin x Shiemi from Blue Exorcist

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 5:17PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

GodDAMNIT this pizza buffet wanted my blood! Those fucking waiters did one hell of a job at making us eat more and more, they were fucking possessed! I was not prepared for this
Damn i'm so drunk right now

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Sakura x Syaoran - Card Captors
Yusuke x Keiko - Yuyu Hakusho
Mickey x F-14 - Area 88
Hirono x Miyako - ef ~A tale of memories~
Setsuna F. Seiei x Exia - Macross Zero

joined Jun 11, 2016

Damn i'm so drunk right now

Get some sleep before you type something stupid :P.

To reply you must either login or sign up.