Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Neko I don't know what you are taking but do you mind sharing some with your purring sista, meow^^
I am getting really sleepy ^^"

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Sleep is for the weak

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 5:47PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

^ You're not drunk???
Who got you not drunk on a Saturday night...?!? ;)
Shame on them! ^^

ah! Anon hello hello nyah! OwO I've been...well, busy as you can tell XD cos if i'm on Dynasty i will always want to pop in and chat, b....but i haven't had time to read ANY manga so i'm soooo behind TT//A//TT my last week has also been quite stressful and slightly even depressing at points but Neko don't give up! (╥﹏╥)/ Though yesterday that weight was lifted because I sung for a master class in front of like 100 people and I was so scared I'd mess up or my voice would crack cos i still have a really bad cough from my cold. But it actually went well! a...and people came up to me after saying how much they liked it and i was amazing and stuff Q//_//Q!

Alssooo about the not drunk...I...i'm going to a party next sunday ah.....ahahhhaaha O3O

(o゚□゚)o … what was it...? Ebola? The pox? … polio...? (╯•ω•╰) I hope none of those... ;)

I'm actually still kinda ill TT//A//TT this cold seems to really like me so its grown on me, which sucked cos i had to sing with a crust throat during yesterdays performance.

YAY!!! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ) Finally! I hope that this time life will really bring you two together again! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

My mum was just on the phone with my best friends dad discussing about the tickets!! Q//A//Q so m...maybe miracles will come true and she will come in two weeks or even lesson! gets hyped and starts hopping around the room

Oh... you're too sweet! (≧◡≦)
I'm doing good! ^^ Can't wait for winter to finally end... that snow slush is starting to be a little annoying... I want 11 months of summer a year! ;)

omg its STILL snowing in Germany? O0O whhhaaaatt?, aw well I hope it goes away there too, you of all people deserve 11 months of summer! T^T here it's just typical rainy Uk lately, though its been getting warmer at least so i dont wake up to -4 XD yey

SF onii-Chan

When are you not hyper? XD

I...I'm not hyper all the time....well, most of the time XD QAQ It's just performing got me really excited and stuff and also 4 cups of coffee! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
How you beenn doing though >//w//<~<3

Blackkoneko

Neko I don't know what you are taking but do you mind sharing some with your purring sista, meow^^

The blue pill! ☆(◒‿◒)☆ Sistttttttaaaaaaaaaa~ missed all of you man, I wish i could come here and chat more often but these past days have been crazy TAT though omg omg omg guess what.....one more week and then... HOLIDAYS!! (>//w//<)

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 4:18PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

And for all the darlings, some Billie. Actually, let's go with a classic, because I'm peeved it wasn't included in the deluxe cd I bought not long ago.

super late but still
I love how you call us darlings! <3 makes me want to draw a picture of you being fablouse and saying "hello my darlings" XDDD Also a bit late but thanks for the songs! I added to my track, I love these type of oldie songs =//w//=

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

none

And for all the darlings, some Billie. Actually, let's go with a classic, because I'm peeved it wasn't included in the deluxe cd I bought not long ago.

super late but still
I love how you call us darlings! <3 makes me want to draw a picture of you being fablouse and saying "hello my darlings" XDDD

You're all my darlings now!

Also a bit late but thanks for the songs! I added to my track, I love these type of oldie songs =//w//=

Billie is awesome! Great voice, but a very sad life story. If you liked her, here, have some more :3

joined Jun 11, 2016

SF onii-Chan

When are you not hyper? XD

https://media.giphy.com/media/oyZUdlGE7H5jW/giphy.gif

I...I'm not hyper all the time....well, most of the time XD QAQ It's just performing got me really excited and stuff and also 4 cups of coffee! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Coffee eh? I never drink coffee. It taste's kinda crappy Imo.

How you beenn doing though >//w//<~<3

I'm good, Yesterday I had to help my dad out with some construction work n shit. But for now today, I'm good.

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

Billie is awesome! Great voice, but a very sad life story. If you liked her, here, have some more :3

wwwhhhaaattt three songs in a row! @//A//@ thanks nyah! I'm gonna listen to them while studying since tomorrow is Monday again and I have a ton of work as always TT/w/TT yeeey fight on Neko! ;o;/

SF nii-sama

eh? I never drink coffee. It taste's kinda crappy Imo.

To each his own sit =//w//= I've met quite a lot of people who don't like coffee cos its bitter or taste a bit...hmmm...dirty? XD but as a collage student, you learn to appreciate the power of coffee pretty quickly TT/w/TT nyhhah...haha

I'm good, Yesterday I had to help my dad out with some construction work n shit. But for now today, I'm good.

oooohhh construction work? sounds kinda...hard? (-’_’-) But its good your helping out your dad i guess! Helping people is goooooood +/w/+ And glad your doing good today~ <3

joined Jun 11, 2016

Why are you calling me your brother? I don't like being pulled into the friend-zone. ;)

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 2:58PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Why are you calling me your brother? I don't like being pulled into the friend-zone. ;)

e...eh? (゜д゜))'' b....but your my Onii-chan who stays in his room and listens to music OwO? ....... and who said i don't make moves on my onii-chan? ku-ku-kuuuu nyah (¬‿¬)

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 3:18PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

e...eh? (゜д゜))'' b....but your my Onii-chan who stays in his room and listens to music OwO? ....... and who said i don't make moves on my onii-chan? ku-ku-kuuuu nyah (¬‿¬)

You didn't make any move's on me at all. That's why you still have your cat ears :P

joined Jan 19, 2014

You didn't make any move's on me at all. That's why you still have your cat ears :P

eeeehhh? tries d...did your hair lose weight? winks ...did you get new...uh...arms?.....Meanie Q//H//Q growls at baka onii-chan

joined Jun 11, 2016

eeeehhh? tries d...did your hair lose weight? winks ...did you get new...uh...arms?.....Meanie Q//H//Q growls at baka onii-chan

I wasn't making fun of you, I was trying to flirt with you. But I failed badly XD

joined Jan 19, 2014

I wasn't making fun of you, I was trying to flirt with you. But I failed badly XD

But my kitty ears can also be useful. And the love I have for you is this strong

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Just droping my song of the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6unXho6dVJs

joined Jun 11, 2016

But my kitty ears can also be useful

When I said "That's why you still have your cat ear's" I was referencing Loveless. And you know how Loveless works, Don't you?~

And the love I have for you is this strong

So you're obsessed with me huh?

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 4:38PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Just droping my song of the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6unXho6dVJs

Why do you have such dope taste too man Q/-/Q haha and you even said ''songs that no one will like" before but they're to dope not to like XD

When I said "That's why you still have your cat ear's" I was referencing Loveless. And you know how Loveless works, Don't you?~

kh O//~//O ah, eh.....*thinks back to loveless* aaawawawww >//A//<

So you're obsessed with me huh?

I guess I might be a little (⊙‿⊙✿)

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 4:52PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn, first time i watched GMK (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack [Jesus Christ]) i thought it was just alright, but now i'm hooked on that shit The suit is still crap tho

joined Jan 19, 2014

Damn, first time i watched GMK (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack [Jesus Christ]) i thought it was just alright, but now i'm hooked on that shit The suit is still crap tho

s..so thats where your avi was from....n...not that I'm completely and utterly terrified of it or anything Q//~//Q

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

s..so thats where your avi was from....n...not that I'm completely and utterly terrified of it or anything Q//~//Q

Actually it's from Shin Godzilla, the one from GMK looks like... THIS!!
The mother's eatin' too much nuclear shit i tell ya

joined Jun 11, 2016

You seem scared, Have a comforting hug

joined Jan 19, 2014

Aawwww thanks T/w/T~ omg I Loved nagi no asukara it was so so cute and sad at points but so cute!!! >/A/<

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 5:20PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Aawwww thanks T/w/T~ omg I Loved nagi no asukara it was so so cute and sad at points but so cute!!! >/A/<

Umm, I just pulled a random hugging anime gif off of Google Image's. I have no clue what anime that is. XD

joined Jan 19, 2014

Umm, I just pulled a random hugging anime gif off of Google Image's. I have no clue what anime that is. XD

aw you should go watch it! >w<...ah well...if your into cute light hearted stuff OAO, but it actully turned out pretty deep at points for such a cute art style TAT and i looooovee how they drew the backgrounds in this anime too, so pretty x

joined Jun 11, 2016

aw you should go watch it! >w<...ah well...if your into cute light hearted stuff OAO, but it actully turned out pretty deep at points for such a cute art style TAT and i looooovee how they drew the backgrounds in this anime too, so pretty x

I'll watch it, I'll watch anything from the sexiest, cutest & most beautiful girl ever. :D

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

To reply you must either login or sign up.