Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Oh also Shadowverse is gay as hell.

I saw it get discussed in the yuri games group on steam, but it ended up not getting listed for whatever yuri content it may have.Do note that the group also lists down those with subtext, so it probably doesn't have enough even then...?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

LumberingCrane posted:

Oh also Shadowverse is gay as hell.

I saw it get discussed in the yuri games group on steam, but it ended up not getting listed for whatever yuri content it may have.Do note that the group also lists down those with subtext, so it probably doesn't have enough even then...?

Well it is just card game so it is really hard for something concrete. From stuff I noticed you got:
You got stories to unlock basic cards and the class leader of one of classes is totally gay for 1 character in her story.
You got 2 cards that got pretty explicit flower text how they both love each other and they killed their parents so they won't hurt them (they are siblings) and they have ability to fuse together.
In new set you got 2 cards that summon each other and their quotes are pretty suggestive that they are a couple.

That is what I remember from top of my head there are probably some subtext-y arts on some spells and probably some stuff I didn't see/forgot.

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 2:17PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon

Maybe you don't have to...? You can stop as soon as you feel comfortable ...or as soon as you lose interest ;)

... nah... I want to be consistent this time... just to see what it feel likes to be xD then you could call me skinnykitty

If nature would care to make any sense you'd be as white as the snow! ^^

So I would be a natural Snow White! ^_^ but then I should be careful with apples...

When we turn this place into a strip bar you can start working full time again! (´・ω・) b

... better not.. stripping would require not only a diet but some systematic work out... >_>

@ Neko

here's somthing for the classical lovers! a piece im study for Muisc as well haha

Thank you, Neko! My talented feline sister!^^

P.S. Btw since I am the kitty that has a thing for anniversaries, I would like to say " Happy 7th month to D. Cafe!" ^_^
Thank you Anon, and thank you everyone! You make it a great place where everyone is welcomed! :)
jeez... time really flies in a good company ^^

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 5:47PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This thread is too quiet. Liven up, darlings.

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 6:19PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I wanted to suggest a song but youtube has copyright strike on it :(((

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Which artist made the song you wanted to recommend? Maybe you could suggest other songs from them?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Which artist made the song you wanted to recommend? Maybe you could suggest other songs from them?

Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z.

'Holy Grail'

I don't listen to Justin often. Same for Jay Z.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm trying my best to write but after a writing a bit i end up putting off writing for several days, now im back at least writing something but even for a rough draft it feels really messy and i'm just semi bullshiting character monologue and im speeding up the story way too fast gahhhhhh. can't wait to finish this and correct it in the second draft and actually give characters an actual character.i'm having my sister read it, its very clunky, the first chapter seems longer than one chapter hope to fix that and when i do finaly start drawing the freaking story who knows when that will be...........it will either be 50 or 30 pages if i stop caring it will be 18 or less or if i die nothing. gahhh gonna go look through the web for more advice in writing. el psy kongroo

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

You write fanfics?

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

el psy kongroo

Steins;Gate :D

I get your feelings when writing. TBH I should start writing before I forget, but I'm a lazy bastard and never finished writing the other ones I already have.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

You write fanfics?

nope i kinda thought i should to practice but then nah im just writing my own original stories.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

You write fanfics?

nope i kinda thought i should to practice but then nah im just writing my own original stories.

Hmm.....that's even more difficult.

I used to write fanfic. The reviews were good but i got bored. People ask too much in too little time.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You write fanfics?

Thing that's good about fanfic is you can use it as a test bed to try out different sorts of story elements. I've got a couple in mind (not sure when I'll be done with them though) for just that purpose.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nico Nico time! And the event start tomorrow!

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

You write fanfics?

Thing that's good about fanfic is you can use it as a test bed to try out different sorts of story elements. I've got a couple in mind (not sure when I'll be done with them though) for just that purpose.

That's true. While i think that while creativity is important but what even more important is the way you put your story and sentences. You have to keep them in a way that readers remain interested even in normal conservation line. That while reading your story, the images and plot follows in reader's mind simultaneously. As if they are reading a comic book rather than a boring line paragraph. The easier for them to understand and form images of your story, the better reception and more popular your story gets.

But that is also the most difficult task. I don't want to sound not professional, it's just a year or 2 reading and writing on Fanfiction taught me.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Nyan nyan Neko nyan >w< !

joined Jun 11, 2016

Nyan nyan Neko nyan >w< !

You seem to be in an interesting mood. How are ya feelin~

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sup', worms ?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sup', worms ?

Sup, mate? How's it going?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Sup', worms ?

"YOU....TOTAL....ASS RONALD WEASLY! YOU HAVENT SHOWN UP FOR WEEKS! AND YOU SAY HEY!?"
In all seriousness though, I glad you're back buddy. This cafe was never the same without you.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Brolquiorra

Yo bro'. One could say I'm .. insanely busy these times, the required amount of work I've to do has exponentially increased for the past weeks. Being in the 3rd best school of my country is not as cool as I figured it to be. For a lazy person like me, it's a huge pain. But a rewarding pain nonetheless !
And you, how are ya doin ? Not getting too much bans / triggerin Kaiser Nez too much ? :P

SF

Not a PotterHead, but thumbs up for that quote.
You're not being serious, one possibly can't miss the toxic Utoptia with his shitty sense of humor and his taste for sarcasm. ^^

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 2:28PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Brolquiorra

Yo bro'. One could say I'm .. insanely busy these times, the required amount of work I've to do has exponentially increased for the past weeks. Being in the 3rd best school of my country is not as cool as I figured it to be. For a lazy person like me, it's a huge pain. But a rewarding pain nonetheless !
And you, how are ya doin ? Not getting too much bans / triggerin Kaiser Nez too much ? :P

Oh wow. That must be hard. Even top 10 school are extremely hard, I can't even imagine top 3. Good luck bro >.< so what kind of reward are you talking about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm doing good. Winter really slows down work in Canada -.-

I....try not to bump into her. But know me, irresistible as ever ;) but seriously though, she is kinda fed up with me. Maybe waiting for perfect timing to kick me out O.O

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Here's a song for the people ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y

joined Jun 11, 2016

Not a PotterHead, but thumbs up for that quote.

I'm not much of a PotterHead myself but I just felt that it would be appropriate to make that quote ;D

You're not being serious, one possibly can't miss the toxic Utoptia with his shitty sense of humor and his taste for sarcasm. ^^

You are anything but toxic, I love your savageness. Not to mention but, Satire & Sarcasm are my favorite kind of humor.
So you always get me cracking up from time to time when I'm on this forum.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 3:30PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Brolq

Oh wow. That must be hard. Even top 10 school are extremely hard, I can't even imagine top 3. Good luck bro >.< so what kind of reward are you talking about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What I meant when I said it's rewarding is that, throwing yourself into studies somehow makes you feel like you're accomplishing something. That even if it's hard, at the end of the day you can be proud of yourself. And I find that rewarding, particularily when you're a lazy person who usually snoozes and waits for things to be done, whether it's school work or daily life chore. I've been working a lot for the past 3 years though, but I will always remain a slacker by nature ;)

I'm doing good. Winter really slows down work in Canada -.-

Totally forgot you lived in Canada. I barely can't deal with cold, so as much as I'd find interesting travelling to Canada, I sure wouldn't be able live there.

I....try not to bump into her. But know me, irresistible as ever ;) but seriously though, she is kinda fed up with me. Maybe waiting for perfect timing to kick me out O.O

Did something happen ? Don't let your guard down then, and be careful about what you say !

SF

You are anything but toxic, I love your savageness. Not to mention but, Satire & Sarcasm are my favorite kind of humor.
So you always get me cracking up from time to time when I'm on this forum.

I sure am, I can safely state some users would agree. Going to make an .. adventuresome comparison, but I kinda am like Trump. You either like me or firmly hate me, but you can't stay neutral or have mixed feelings about me. Talking about Trump, I like the way he's fucking America up, although no one can blame him for not doing what he promised, unlike a lot of politicians [especially here in France, where our extreme right-wing is rising] ;P

Glad to know you like my humor though ! :D

EDIT : Anon Just saw that mail of yours, sry for having missed it. Answered it.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 4:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.