Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Nevri:
Ooh, I was trying to imply that maaaybe the guy saw the message, knew of where our little GGs (Gakkou Gurashis, lol) were and tried to infect them because somebody higher up may have ordered him to do so. He may have had a change of heart mid-flight and just gave up, not wanting to return to where he came from without fulfilling his task. Again, I don't remember it being brought up later, so my guess is as good as yours!

However, most likely it is just a cheap way to get them to leave the school and develop the characters simultaneously. They could've left the school solely because of the graduation ceremony, but that wouldn't show us anything about our GGs. The result of the helicopter crash was that we got see Yuki as somebody who is much brighter than we originally perceived her to be. She is well-aware of their situation and will take off her cat beanie in dire circumstances (and she even fends off a zombie in this volume... at the expense of her sanity). Meanwhile, Yuuri is shown to be somebody who cannot handle pressure and is slowly starting to lose it. Kurumi's fatigue and zombie state becomes more visible, while Mii-kun is becoming a bit more like Yuki (more trusting, optimistic and positive).

I think the helicopter crash was relatively important in that it exposed Yuki and Yuuri's true characters. Plus, we saw in the earlier chapters that the teachers were even given unopen booklets in preparation of such an event, which implies that the zombie outbreak could've been planned by an organization (perhaps the government). What I was trying to get at earlier is maybe the helicopter guy was from this organization, and their plot is to spread the disease even further. But I actually don't know the answer, so we'll see! <3

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

Consistency? I guess I can give you that ;) I'm consistently inconsistent ^^

That would qualify as an oxymoron methinks..oh ok I see , I shall not then invest much on that.

I wish I was more of a hard worker, then I'm sure I could have done something with those as well ;)

Perhaps

That doesn't sound crazy at all. It's just not my style ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

"Not my style" it's not a style.. gives up

Yeah, I should start working out again too. Felt so good when I did. I sorta miss that...
The less you do, the less you feel like doing anything, it's a downward spiral...

That's true till you get serious one day cos you don't like that silly mirror too much.

Tonari no Robot!!! was the manga I wanted to recommend to you!! agh finally remembered the name!!
Ah! Yeah, good one! Thanks! It's really sweet. Like it very much.

I'm glad you liked it ^^

I'm not too good with small talk, kinda hate it so, I'm gonna be around less, this thread is nice so is the website, so much manga to read <3
PS It's funny when you "run" into ur ex on the comments sections , I kinda forgot she was here..well not forgot more like..didn't keep in mind. Damn, I thought online dating would prevent random encounters.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

PS It's funny when you "run" into ur ex on the comments sections , I kinda forgot she was here..well not forgot more like..didn't keep in mind. Damn, I thought online dating would prevent random encounters.

Haha... me too...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

faust bb where r u ( *`ω´)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

めんどくさい ( ;´Д`)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

めんどくさい ( ;´Д`)

but i love u (・_・;
what do i have to give up for ur luv

joined Sep 21, 2014

めんどくさい ( ;´Д`)

but i love u (・_・;

Ur not-so-good-looking-but-rich potential boyfriend and your 7 sweaters

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

めんどくさい ( ;´Д`)

but i love u (・_・;

wtf i didnt want him ;((
and those sweaters belong to my mom

joined Sep 21, 2014

めんどくさい ( ;´Д`)

but i love u (・_・;

wtf i didnt want him ;((

It better be a really nice fuckin sweater for your mom to get 7

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

めんどくさい ( ;´Д`)

but i love u (・_・;

wtf i didnt want him ;((

hello she's going to return the first three ( ゚д゚)

ok so wat else do u want in return for your love :(

joined Sep 21, 2014

A bento made with your love (//∇//)\

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

A bento made with your love (//∇//)\

lol ok nvm not worth it
Serenata on the other hand <3

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Sick of all Disney Marvel shit.

Yeah, I feel you. I don't get why Marvel had to sign over to disney. At least they made deadpool, That film give's me hope. Maybe they'll realize that they don't always have to make PG-13 Movies and know that (When done right) R-rated movies can do well.

joined Sep 21, 2014

lol ok nvm not worth it

Ew, you sleazy fucker lmao

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

lol ok nvm not worth it

Ew, you sleazy fucker lmao

says you fkn 29 year old

joined Sep 21, 2014

says you fkn 29 year old

Inb4 I'm actually 34 yo and your neighbour

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 7:36PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Top 10 Anime Battle's
#1 - Faust vs Seira

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Neko chan posted:

PARPARE YOURSELFS FOR TRUMPS WALL! >;3

Haha xD Yea no mexicans will go past it!

wwooo so much stuff nyaahhhh ¿(❦﹏❦)?

Haha xD You holding there x3"?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/962/398/ff7.gif

Good picture xD It reminds me I need to get to watching second season. First one was so gay I have high hopes for second ;3

ah...! now I seem like even more of a kitten! (^=˃ᆺ˂) dsurui dsurui! >//A//<

At first I wanted to comment on you almost getting my nick right, but then I remembered you said you will do it on purpose, so I wanted to do something creative ;P

But is it a bad thing xP?

hehe you little cheat ;3 I'm joking, yeah those pokemon cards were the real deal back then! along with yu gi ou cards too XD though I never actually found a group who would collect them with me, they were more interested in those football player cards TT//w//TT....

Oh I think I know what you mean xD Well it wasn't a lot, but there were a couple of kids to collect it in my neighborhood so I was lucky. I never saw anyone collecting YGO cards and I actually think we don't have them here. I don't think we got anime aired as well. I know almost nothing about it actually.

Ah though that reminds me! When i was about 9 through to 13 I actually wet to an all girls school!

Oh, that is interesting to hear about! I don't think we have those 1 sex schools here.

And surpirsingly enough, you'd think all the girls would be super girly, however during lunch times we would roleplay as characters from the bakugan series! XDDD

Haha yes xD Oh Bakugan, I was too old when it showed up here, so I don't really know much about it.

I remember I was always a guy for some reason (well not some reason, i was SUCH a tomboy when I was little! OAO

I can't really picture you like that x3 Then again all I have to go right now is your avatar ;P

But yeh, i just remember all these qurels about who had the best bakugan collection XD

And did you have ;P?

I fell so guilty tying right now because I should really be preparing some performances for a concert, learning my piano repetoir, creating a scene for the drama piece, practice violin and also singing for THIS WEEKS masterclass.....

Wow. You can do a lot of stuff! I'm actually a bit envious you can play piano, violin, sing and write drama on top of that ;O I kinda wish I could play violin. I know usually piano is like a girl's instrument (or maybe I mix something up) but to me it is violin. Anyway (I know a bit late), but good luck with your classes!

so yeh, why am I so lazy QAQ slaps myself i guess I just go on here cos If i didn't have at least SOME form of fun contact like talking to you guys i would just buckle under the pressure >A< !

Nah I understand you. People need a moment of break as well. You can't be working 24/7 so having some breather is important! So if you can relief some of your stress here, you are more than welcome ;3

I was on my usaual train to school and i would always get a caffe latte at my favourite cafe on the way, but one day i was feeling very um, "adult" so I was like right, i need to keep myself awake cos I was really sleepy that day, so i dicided to order an Esspresso. And i never knew at that time that they come in such tiny portions. I thought you had to drink it like a shot so i tried and I almost threw up on the train station XD

Yea they kinda rip you off depending on the place x3 Making coffee doesn't really take much money to make, but they still sell it so overpriced and for not big amounts. That is so cute btw xD reminds me when Aoba from New Game wanted to show she is a adult already and asked for black coffee xD

! not a good expericane at all with my coffee but somehow I still came to love it, i cant really describe it, but i guess when you add the milk and suger it creates this bitter sweet taste, and thats what I like! @//A//@

Who knows, maybe thanks to you I will give drinking coffee another shot ;3

woooooow, That reminds me of stranger things Anon ! @A@

I'm not sure what you are referring to ^ ^"

I have a feeling I participated in a simuler thing in a chat once! But we were assigned characters from the fandom we picked (it was creepypasta at the time so I got to be slender man XD) it was quite a fun experience!

Well role-playing characters from series etc. is pretty common too and I guess it is a variation on it, so yes you probably did something similar to it ;3 Lol and how the hell do you role-play as slender man XD?

Yeh thats what really gets me muddled ටᆼට cos nower days there are some many rpg maker games but I hardy even know what that ment becuase i only knew about the good all way to roleplay through chats and stuff, so thatnks for clreaing that up for me! >w<

No problem, you are welcome ;3

oooohhh such a fancey name ;3 and the setting sounds so cool too i almost wish i could join in XD ! Now I'm really interguied by the whole idea of role play heh, it sounds like a fun thing to do with people =w=

Actually our GM is currently too busy to play so our session is on hold and it was few months since then so we are thinking of trying to gather people again and try playing something different in mean time. If you are interested you are more than welcome to join ;3 I'll be making thread on dynasty, since last time we got people from here too as well.

So you where one of us all the time! you sneaky Kitty! >w<

Miał~

ooohhh @//w//@ sounds to me like you really enjoyed this anime, it must be very good then!

Well I really got into it and enjoyed it immensely. I thought it was really funny, but had some epic and emotional moments as well. Also it was doing a lot of tropes inversions and playing with your expectations which I love when series does. It is kinda hit or miss I guess, depending what you are looking for but for me it was a definite hit.

I remember getting to the second episode after which i stopped for some reason, but maybe i just didnt get into the story yet, ad its pretty funny how fast he said he loved her in the first episode so i'm intersted where it leads XD Maybe it was also the 50 minuet log eiposdes that put me off because i like to watch stuff in short snippets =A=

Yes, I can see how long episodes could be a factor too. I didn't mind it cos the build up before every fight was important, if not actually most important part of every episode. And I really liked the interactions of characters so I didn't mind when they keep on going for a while.

but I'm good see through that and watch it! thanks! (✧×✧)

No problem ;3 I hope you will like it!

Anon99 posted:

I listened to the Attack on Titan soundtrack you linked and I still love it. Especially like the tracks that have this lingering creepy feeling or the one's that imply “this is it, the end is here” ^^
Don't remember the names since I didn't bother to check. But I can, if you want me to.

Oh forgot to respond to that part lol. Yes I totally know what you mean! Those songs that give you that feeling of all hope is lost! They got some good upbeat and action songs too, but those few that had that sense of dread were the highlight of the soundtrack and what made anime so great ;3

This 2 had that dread feeling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJwcnkAVKQ
And this one starts upbeat but then around half way point reality hits you hard!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PuP7IkpRLU
Also while we are on soundtrack, song that I think is good to fight depression, cos it starts low, at your level, but then as it goes further, it picks up and give you the motivation to do stuff. That is at least the feeling I got from it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFoc5XKkIIw

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

says you fkn 29 year old

but u love me

joined Sep 21, 2014

says you fkn 29 year old

but u love me

I love Emilia

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

says you fkn 29 year old

but u love me

I love Emilia

FUUUUUUUCK
dank meme bb

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

puts on thearpy glasses so how did you two love birds meet?

joined Jun 11, 2016

puts on thearpy glasses so how did you two love birds meet?
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/f0/86/dcf0862ce84dff0b5925f99ddbff0605.png)

They said they met in hell ! You haven't been paying attention have you ? Silly Neko chan.

I still love you

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 9:49PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Good picture xD It reminds me I need to get to watching second season. First one was so gay I have high hopes for second ;3

when you haven't actually watched the anime....Q//_//Q guilty as charged! this is another one I need to fckin catch up on ttoooo XD I've been torn between watching anime, doing work, and also trying to catch up with gossip girl ;w; hhehe...

But is it a bad thing xP?

Its not that I like to be called Koneko or anything, b...baka (●´ω`●)

Oh I think I know what you mean xD Well it wasn't a lot, but there were a couple of kids to collect it in my neighborhood so I was lucky. I never saw anyone collecting YGO cards and I actually think we don't have them here. I don't think we got anime aired as well. I know almost nothing about it actually.

oohh i see ;o well I just remember seeing it on some Channel that was especially for anime, don't remember what its acutely called though =u=

Oh, that is interesting to hear about! I don't think we have those 1 sex schools here.

They don't have same sex school is Poland whaaaattt? OAO there's loooaadddss of them here in the UK ;3 however, girls school sometimes tend to be catholic ones so they are quite strict about clothing and rules and there are even nuns in some schools! O-o (like in typical yuri manga pure all girls setting XD). lucky I just went to a normal girls school, and i remember i actually really loved the short time I spent there =w=

Haha yes xD Oh Bakugan, I was too old when it showed up here, so I don't really know much about it.

And I was legit at the RIGHT age when it came out, guess i was like 13 or something? Maybe 11? So it was the shit in my girls school at the time ahahaaa

I can't really picture you like that x3 Then again all I have to go right now is your avatar ;P

ohhhh yeeees there was a time, a period in my life where I legit wanted to be a boy, like i told kids in my neighborhood to call me Ichigo Kurasaki from bleach XDDDD! I was introdced to anime by nii-chan when I was about 5/6 years old and my first anime was actually Bleach! I remember I fell in love with it so hard it was basically what got me into anime. And so, from the age of 7 till like 13 I was determined to become Ichigo! XD I even cosplayed as him at some point and I was obsessed to be a boy, so I cut my hair short, only wore black, never skirts ONLY trousers and like T-shirt with spiderman and lego and stuff. and now look at me, I'm just a pink cloud lmaaaooooo.

And did you have ;P?

Ob boy did I, I had SOO man bakugans, I even bought a playing field! And each time we would go shopping to the mall I would always nag my mum to get me a bakugan card because I was hoping to collect all the rare ones.

Wow. You can do a lot of stuff! I'm actually a bit envious you can play piano, violin, sing and write drama on top of that ;O I kinda wish I could play violin. I know usually piano is like a girl's instrument (or maybe I mix something up) but to me it is violin. Anyway (I know a bit late), but good luck with your classes!

but all the famous composers are men? ヽ(´▽`)ノ Its a mans word as they say, but I never thought about assigning a gender to an instrument ahah. Violin is great though! I'm on a higher piano level then i am on violin but i still really enjoy playing it. ;3

Yea they kinda rip you off depending on the place x3 Making coffee doesn't really take much money to make, but they still sell it so overpriced and for not big amounts. That is so cute btw xD reminds me when Aoba from New Game wanted to show she is a adult already and asked for black coffee xD

omg I just clocked that ∑(゜Д゜;) I...I guess I was trying to also look quite grown up by ordering an Esspresso >/_/< Aoba chan would understand my struggle! Q/w/Q

Who knows, maybe thanks to you I will give drinking coffee another shot ;3

If you do end up drinking start with something like a mocha (mixture between coffee and hot chocolate) or frappes! And go to staaaarrrrbucks XD like all the basic people ahaahah ! >;D I...I go there like way to often... like almost everyday ;w; But I just can;t resist their salted caramel lattes! @//A//@ I LOVE Starbucks during Christmas because they do coffee specials so they do like a Ginger bred latte which tastes amaaaazzziiinnnggg clearly loves coffee a bit too much

woooooow, That reminds me of stranger things Anon ! @A@

I'm not sure what you are referring to ^ ^"

haha Don't worry it's just a Tv series on Netflix called ''stranger things'' (its amazing btw) and at the begging on the show the kids are playing a roleplay game which foreshadows some of the story later, so Rpg reminded me of it ;D

Lol and how the hell do you role-play as slender man XD?

Why I just stood by trees stalking people and being creepy of course >;D

Actually our GM is currently too busy to play so our session is on hold and it was few months since then so we are thinking of trying to gather people again and try playing something different in mean time. If you are interested you are more than welcome to join ;3 I'll be making thread on dynasty, since last time we got people from here too as well.

R...really? (╯◕_◕)╯I would actually love to join and try playing an RPG =w=

Yes, I can see how long episodes could be a factor too. I didn't mind it cos the build up before every fight was important, if not actually most important part of every episode. And I really liked the interactions of characters so I didn't mind when they keep on going for a while.

heh yeah, I think i will get over the 50 minuet fact pretty quickly as soon as I get into the anime ;o Still haven't had time to watch anything because i've been super busy TTwTT I'm actually being a nut right now by not sleeping because i have a biiiig concert duet i'm perfomring tomorrow but because I cant fall asleep right now +o+

SF

KABOOM! 10 song's from your good old pal SF!

Thanks yet again, gonna be jamming out to them now ;3 <3

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

yeah we met in hell but i dont luv her

To reply you must either login or sign up.