Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

puts on thearpy glasses so how did you two love birds meet?
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/f0/86/dcf0862ce84dff0b5925f99ddbff0605.png)

They said they met in hell ! You haven't been paying attention have you ? Silly Neko chan.

I still love you

ooooh well that would explain all the beef their having, a healthy lung selling relationship! OwO

I'm sorry for all these renaissance art memes

I love you too ★~(◠‿◕✿)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Neko chan, let's get married! ☆〜(ゝω∂)

joined Jan 19, 2014

eeehhh? I would love to ♡ but your already engaged with faust D;

And I just proclaimed my love for SF \(●~▽~●)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

oh god no my love doesn't belong to faust
and we can make it work between the three of us, right? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

tf you talking about, I'm the one who proclaimed my love for you!

joined Jan 19, 2014

ah..j...just like this love live manga ...I dont think I could handle the love of two people =//A//=

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 10:33PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

ah..j...just like this love live manga ...I dont think I could handle the love of two people =//A//=

:'((
feelsbadman

joined Jun 11, 2016

I don't know about that. Me and Neko value our lungs.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 10:32PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don't know about that. Me and Neko value our lungs.

I, too, value your lungs! ( *`ω´)

joined Jan 19, 2014

:'((
feelsbadman

If you tell me where your avi is from maybe we could start as friends? a..and see how things go O/_/O

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 10:34PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

trying not to die from keeping quite and not laughing at the joint meme, high pitched noises

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 10:39PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

trying not to die from keeping quite and not laughing at the joint meme, high pitched noises

Love Triangles are no laughing matter!

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Haha, my avatar is from a (mostly) het Korean manhwa called My Secret Brother.

It's available on Lezhin (http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/secretbrother) and while only the first 30 or so chapters are free, I secretly uploaded like, all of the English chapters on Dropbox, which I'm not allowed to share here, lol.

Fear not, I say mostly het because there's a yuri side couple that involves the character in my avatar approximately 71 chapters in.

In any case, because it's so long and ongoing and mostly het, I don't think it'll pique most people's interests on Dynasty (not that it'll ever be uploaded here because Lezhin) ;_;

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 10:43PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

And it's always nice having more friends ( *`ω´) LET'S CHAT MORE.

joined Jan 19, 2014

It's available on Lezhin (http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/secretbrother) and while only the first 30 or so chapters are free, I secretly uploaded like, all of the English chapters on Dropbox, which I'm not allowed to share here, lol.

Fear not, I say mostly het because there's a yuri side couple that involves the character in my avatar approximately 71 chapters in.

In any case, because it's so long and ongoing and mostly het, I don't think it'll pique most people's interests on Dynasty (not that it'll ever be uploaded here because Lezhin) ;_;

awawawaaaaa thanks dude! @//A//@ I loveeee this kind of art style >w< maybe I should draw my new avi in this style on day ahaha, I'm gonna check it out~ <3

joined Jan 19, 2014

Love Triangles are no laughing matter!

no no its the meme about rolling your friend into a joint that i posted, i literally could not stop laughing each time i glance at it idk why its so fkn funny XDDD

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

awawawaaaaa thanks dude! @//A//@ I loveeee this kind of art style >w< maybe I should draw my new avi in this style on day ahaha, I'm gonna check it out~ <3

:')

If you do get started on reading it and the first 30 chapters appeal to you, I can hook you up with the rest of them as well, LOL.

joined Jan 19, 2014

If you do get started on reading it and the first 30 chapters appeal to you, I can hook you up with the rest of them as well, LOL.

ohhh, that would be nice ;3 but you can't post it on here though hehe XD

also its 4AM again WTF

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

also its 4AM again WTF

Yeaaah, but we can find other ways ( ´ ▽ ` ) <3

4 AM... at least it's the weekend. :'))

joined Jun 11, 2016

also its 4AM again WTF

lol, It's 10:00 PM where I'm at right now.

joined Jan 19, 2014

also its 4AM again WTF

Yeaaah, but we can find other ways ( ´ ▽ ` ) <3

4 AM... at least it's the weekend. :'))

ah, is that in invite some some further way of contact (¬‿¬) hehe <3..au well in any case the first page already looks super fun and i actually think im gonna enjoy it cos i like het stuff to =w=

now i shall be off to bed or i won't be able to sing my duet tomorrow~ night

lol, It's 10:00 PM where I'm at right now.

envy I want to travel 6 hours back in time Q/+/Q darn it

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 10:58PM

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

@Seria

Ah, I lost a couple of my friends to GW2 (err, not literally). :'( I've never played it myself since I'm generally pretty wary of MMORPGs and how P2W they usually are (although, that's not to say all of them are).

I don't own any consoles, but I usually spend my time playing CS:GO, visual novels, SNES games (with an emulator) and whatever is cheap on Steam. I'm currently getting into playing Civ 5 and I'm just starting out with GTA V.

I like FPS games, but I suck at them. (^O^☆♪

I'm enjoying GW2 quite a bit. You're right about MMORPG's being P2W. If you want just want it you can pretty much buy it in game. Wanna legendary weapon, throw money at us. Cool looking skins, dyes, etc. Besides that, its still pretty enjoyable.

I can't stand 1st person games and FPS gives me huge headaches. I did play some TPS but I sucked at them. I also don't really see a point of playing them when I can go out hunting with some friends and I get meat out of it too.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

( *`ω´)
Let us TALK OFFSITE MY LOVELIES

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm going to bed. See ya'll tomorrow, SF out~

joined Jan 19, 2014

I'm going to bed. See ya'll tomorrow, SF out~

night night~ (◠︿◠✿)

To reply you must either login or sign up.