Forum › Fluttering Feelings Fans unite! Hang in there, Ssamba! [1st post updated! Again! XD]

joined Dec 27, 2014

한닝아세요 쌈바 :D
I just wanted to say that I feel terribly sorry for your disease and that I sent to you all of my strength to fight against it! Also, I want to thank you for all of your hard work to have make us Fluttering Feelings. A really beautiful story with a cute couple which made my heart beat everytime there are something that can happen between them then flustered though that's what makes FF good :D So, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! All of your fans from all around the world is behind to support you! :D So, don't give up and be strong, not only for everyone but especially for you!

I hope that all of our feeling can reach you. A french fan :)

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 4:30PM

S
joined Jul 31, 2015

Dear Ssamba

I hope you do get well soon. I love Fluttering Feelings is very good Manwha. Lots of people all over the world love your work so much. We wish nothing more but for you to be well.

Your fan from Canada.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 6:38PM

BakemonoJoker
11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

Ssamba , yu're the first autor I tough was funny in his manga , I honestly liked it and then I LOVED IT ... and began to be like on a red string with you and with oll the people that love you so much , to say the truth I didn't even care if I die or if no one will see the manga I want to do sometime in the future...but haw then I can CARE FOR SOMEONE THAT MUCH? MORE THAN OF MYSELF? ... I WANT YOU TO GET HEALTY AND LIVE A LOOOONG LIFE , ALONG WITH US! JUST DO IT ! Fan from Moldova/Europa

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 6:51PM

joined Aug 8, 2011

Dear SSamba,
you don't know how much joy Fluttering Feeling gave to me. Thank you
Please don't give up. I believe in you.
Sorry, my English is bad, but i'm close to you and i'm waiting for the wonderful person you are.
See you, with all the feelings you gave to me.

Sherly, from Italy

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Dear Ssamba,
Thank you for creating such an amazing and touching story. Though we've never met, you have given me joy and happiness, fluttering feelings to be sure. I'm your fan. But, I want to be your friend.
Please let my thoughts and prayers reach you.

Please do what u must to heal.
All I want is to hear is that your recovering and happy.
I love the FF story, but your health is more important. Your story is far from over.

joined Feb 23, 2015

Ssamba,

This sucks. This really, really sucks. I hate that you have to suffer through something you don't deserve. No one deserves to go through that amount of pain. Recently, my friend was diagnosed with cancer as well and I've seen first hand how unbearable it can be.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry and I truly wish you the best. I want you to be okay and to get better and create more art because I'm sure you love it.
Please take care of yourself.

-Shelby, Louisiana

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 9:04PM

joined Mar 15, 2016

Dear ssamba, miracles do happen and sometimes it happes in the weirdest day, I pray that you will be given strength to get through all this. Take care.
Your fan from Indonesia

joined Jun 15, 2016

My message will be very short because my English is very bad:

When I heard the news was rather sad, I have seen FF and I think it is very interesting. And Ssamba seem to be someone so friendly and fun that the news was really heartbreaking for me. With all my heart I hope everything goes well and
I want to thank you for your work. <3

I also love the yuri, and in his art found something very interesting, I remember it with great affection. ^_^

Emi-Colombia.

Eiko_by_komiyo_chan2
joined Sep 15, 2013

Dear Ssamba,

I hope you can get better and live for many years, so you can do the stories you have in mind.
Thank you for giving life to Fluttering Feelings.
Get well soon, give us more news and smile always, because we all are waiting for you to come back healthy.

Be strong SSamba!! You can win this challange girl!

A big fan of yours from Brazil.
Gih

joined Jun 15, 2016

Hey guys!

First posts in forums should always be informative, so here you go:

Let me start with the reason why I have created this thread: (http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul)

This is a blog entry from Ssamba (author of the webcomic Fluttering Feelings), in which she informs her audience, that she is in very bad health (she has cancer and it just doesn't look good at all) and that she might not be able to continue Fluttering Feelings because of her terrible condition. You can find a translation of that blog post here

Fluttering Feelings is one of my absolute favorite comics ever. So when I heard the news, it made me really sad and I thought that while we might not be able to do something for her health, we can at least unite as her fandom and give everyone a chance to send their well wishes to her and encourage her to just hang in there. Since she has been so kind to draw this beautiful comic for all of us, I just want to do something kind for her, even if it's small. :)

Now, we changed plans how we're gonna go about this, since some people helped me realize, that my initial idea wouldn't have worked. We're currently in the process of discussing and collecting ideas what we're gonna do. If you want to follow the conversation, go here.

This post will be updated once we've settled on something, but I want to give more people the chance to throw in their 2 cents at first. For now, you just keep using this thread to say something to Ssamba, if you want. Something kind, encouraging, something to lift her spirits, share Fluttering Feelings fanart you made, anything. Let's show her she's not alone and she has fans all over the world, who are cheering her on and standing behind her! :D Thank you all for taking part in this!

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS FLUTTERING FEELINGS, SSAMBA'S HEALTH OR ANYTHING ELSE
There are other threads for this purpose, one of them being the one I linked above.

joined Jun 15, 2016

I hope you get this message , it is very important , ! , Ssamba . I understand perfectly , doctors gave me bad news , but I'm here , and I want you to know that nothing is impossible . only sleeps feeling that all is well , and you're doing what you like best , try!, believe me , you are not alone. it is simple you have to do, but it works incredibly .. from here , I'll read your letter and imagine the best, you can change your story.

M
joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba, I'm not very good with words. I want to say that Fluttering Feelings brought a lot of happiness into my life, and for that I thank you. I don't feel like thank you is enough though. I read your work during a tough time in my life, and having something to look forward to helped me a lot. I am not a morning person, but I would wake up early just to read Fluttering Feelings as soon as possible. But honestly, I would give that happiness up if it meant your well-being. When I read the news of your condition, I felt very sad. You are a person who brought happiness into my life. I thought "Why? Why you, of all people?". I wish I had the power to do something about it. It hurts to not be able to do something about it. Dear Ssamba, I wish you the best. I wish for happiness in your life, and I thank you for bringing happiness into mine.

-Himecut

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 1:38AM

Invisablepaintinguniverse
joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
You are amazing! Your artwork is amazing! Your story is amazing! Please don't ever think you've let your fans down, I honestly don't think that is a possibility! ^_^ We all appraciate you! Thank you for sharing your creations with us, letting us into your world of love, troubles and life through your stories. Thank you for helping us smile We hope to do the same for you. We are all behind you 1000%. We're rooting for you, stay positive (easier said than done, I know), I hope nothing but the best for you. You've touched many peoples lives...including mine.

Thank you for everything!! You got this!!
A fan from Colorado, USA

joined Jun 15, 2016

Hi there Ssamba!

I've just red earlier about your condition. It is so saddening to know you've been go through such during this time. I would like you to know that I'm one of your fans who really really love your manhwa! Even I'm preparing for my boards and should be out from net, I would always make sure to check on your facebook ff page to read your weekly updates. Now, I've been loving my mondays because I get to read your updates. And I'm still gonna wait, check for it weekly because I am positive you will be healed. Always remind yourself that medical reports are nothing when you pray to our Lord. He is endless and can always turn any impossible to possible. I truly believe that. I'll be praying for your health and strength to overcome all of this. You are well loved Ssamba and you are surrounded by people who really cares for you so please keep on fighting! We will be fighting for you too Ssamba!

Your fan from Phil.

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 12:14AM

tatianasaturno
joined Sep 6, 2013

Dear Ssamba
Life hás her ways to move without we even notice it and sometimes we ended up in really bad situations (diseases to starts with). But please know that life also moves to good directions for us. And everything that we past in bad moments are just a way to get stronger. Keep walking don't stop, because life moves fast.
Tatiana

joined Jun 15, 2016

Allo Ssamba,
I am thinking of you and sending tons of good energy your way. You are an amazing story teller. I'm just glad I got to read Fluttering feelings. It's so beautiful, it must be a reflection of your heart.While thinking of you, I visualized a little animation based on your story, but it's in writing. I hope you like it.

Fluttering Feelings Overture

Fade to a stark off-white screen that looks like textured drawing paper
A hand enters frame and picks up a calligraphy brush and dips it into black ink
Camera follows hand, direction screen left, until ink and blotter are out of frame
Brush begins to paint a small circle
Bellow black circle an elongated oval is drawn
Then one wing, and a second one appears at the foreground of the oval
As two antennae are placed on the small circle
Camera begins to zoom in closer until just the brush is in frame
We follow brush as it leaves a track of black dots, heading direction left
As the paint brush begins to fade away
The butterfly soon follows in that same direction
It follows the dots until the dots are no more
And at a loss, the butterfly begins to hover in place
Quite suddenly
A woman standing with eyes leveled to the butterfly Is quickly sketched
The buttlefly swoons, making a circular figure before entering the woman's womb
She blushes, and giggles, and cries
Then giggles again, and blushes again
Before she herself turns into a butterfly

Now a butterfly
The woman flaps her beautiful wings
And flies off to screen right
The camera teasingly lets her fly off screen
Before catching up with her several times over
At one point when she reaches the end of screen
The butterfly bounces back as if she had bumped into something
Puzzled by whatever she bumped into, the beautiful butterfly remains hovering in the air
And just as suddenly as she stopped, she begins to fly in figures of eights
The camera pulls back to reveal a young lady standing in awe, watching the beautiful butterfly fly
The young lady then stretches out her arm, sticks out her forefinger
as to invite the butterfly, who at first seemed shy
Once the young woman with arms outstretched smiled
The butterfly with beautiful wings felt warm and tingly from inside
And could not understand why she was drawn to the young lady
So she approached, and perched herself on the waiting fingertip
And allowed the young lady to plant a soft kiss on her antenna
Which, in turn, turned the beautiful butterfly back into a beautiful woman
And the two giggled, and they blushed, and they cried
And giggled again, and found themselves blushing once more
Before walking off hand in hand, disappearing into the horizon

With love,
M

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 12:28PM

joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey Ssamba!!!
Im not very well writing letters , this is my first time writing, and i do because your my favorite and special author.
I've got many things to say you but they just dont come out, i'm going to try to organize me ideas.
I wanna thank you to create the best Manhwa ever and make me happy with each update . Literally every sunday (day of published here) i update each second the komico's page if maybe there was a new update.and when i saw fluttering feelings , They were among the few moments when i felt really happy.
Ssamba try to remember this:You're not alone everybody is with you , in diferents ways but with are with you , try to keep in mind , don't give up you are a fighter and the obstacules that are in your life only serve to make you stronger . I wanna to do more, help u in another way , do something to you as you did with me . At the moment i just can cheer you up with my poor words , i hope this makes a difference in your day or maybe let you know how worry we are.
I know you're going to finish your proyects and start with others specially the acclaimed KISS between No Rae and Baek SeolA
Just don't give up !!
Everything is possible to the extend you believe it possible..
Kisses and hugs from South America (Colombia)
Take care.

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 1:05AM

anitamaria2298
joined Jun 16, 2016

Hi, Ssamba!
I'm Ana María, a fan from Colombia.
I want to tell you how happy you make me with your manhwa (fluttering feelings). I was so happy waiting for each update, like, all the sundays I was waiting for your new chapter in komico's. I'm so happy I knew your Manhwa and such amazing person that you are.
You make me happy. You make me feel excited for the next week.

Don't give up! Keep fighting! Everything is possible!
You're amazing.

Please take care and I know you're going to get out of this.
Love and greets from Colombia.
You're the best, Ssamba.
Thank you.

Tumblr_nmf9ayqcct1splrm9o1_1280
joined Jan 26, 2015

Dearest Ssamba,

I'm writing from Texas, and I'm glad to see there are so many others from around the world who have read your work and are showing support for you as you go through this difficult time.
I've been following Fluttering Feelings since the first day it was posted here on Dynasty Scans and eventually I was following it on Comico for all the raw releases (plus translations thanks to Halmoni). Little did I know that it was going to take me on such a grand unforgettable adventure. It started out as a really cute story but man, as we delved deeper, I was thinking to myself that this was one of the most realistic, well-written, and beautifully drawn stories out there. It didn't take long to shoot up to the top of my favorites list, surpassing ALL others by FAR. Every Sunday, I would wake up and the first thing I'd do before even brushing my teeth was open up Comico to read this manhwa - it was just that exciting for me. I would even tell the story and show pictures to my friends who weren't even remotely into yuri.
I just wanted to let you know, that the characters that you've brought to life, Seola & Norae, are adored by those who've read Fluttering Feelings, and we adore you just as much (and more). You've created a legacy and though none of us have really met or talked with you, you've struck a chord in all of our hearts through your work and characters you have created. We can feel your soul that you've poured into Fluttering Feelings. Whether the story continues or not, we are all so grateful for you to have taken us along on this journey. Thank you.
We are all with you Ssamba! You are so strong and remember that you are never alone. It's a tough battle but we're sending you all our prayers, and I know that you will conquer this and come out stronger than ever before. Please don't give up! We love you <3

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 2:42AM

joined Jun 16, 2016

Sweet Ssamba,

Thank you for sharing a part of your heart with us. I hope that we can inspire you as much as you've inspired us; your friendship has been an incredible light in our lives. Much laughter and smiles, in my personal experience. May your recovery be thorough and speedy. We're all looking forward to a bright future with you.

Bear HUGS,

Gisele / LesbianMuses

Tumblr_inline_niapmwo2tb1qhkmjy
joined Jun 16, 2016

Dearest Ssamba , im writing from japan . i cant remember when i fell in love with your fluttering feelings . everyday sunday i wake until night to be the first person reading your fluttering feeling even i dont understand korean .
you make me happy , you make me smile , you make my life more interesting .
why you can say yourself you are a boring person . no way , you are really sweet .
thanks to fluttering feelings , i can meet you .
Thank you so much ssamba . we are all with you , please dont give up .

Picture%20of%20me%2017
joined Oct 30, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

I love your art so much, you've gifted us with something really lovely with Fluttering Feelings. I hope you'll recover, because you're an incredibly wonderful person who deserves to pull through.

As a girl who had a very slow moving relationship (I got with my current girlfriend after six years of friendship) I really appreciate a story that I can connect with.

Sending much love from the UK!

<3 <3 <3 Hugs!!

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 9:03AM

Ff001
joined Jun 16, 2016

Dearest Ssamba,
I cannot recall when I first fell in love with Fluttering Feelings. Unlike the other yuri manga and manhwa I've read, they don't make me squeal in total delight like a lovesick little girl whenever I see a new chapter up from you. It always made me smile, actually, everything about it made me smile: No-rae's innocent goofiness and optimism, Seol-a's cool, collected yet confident attitude, their internal struggles with the feelings that are developing, I wish I can mention them all.

For someone who says that they're boring, you don't fall under this category, in my opinion. For someone who can weave such a lovely story about two girls and their blossoming feelings, my friend, you are not boring. You make me see the beauty of a slow but ever growing love between two girl friends with each update you bring; I'm sure everyone who has read FF sees this. You have touched a lot of lives and I do thank you for introducing to us Fluttering Feelings.

I believe in you, Ssamba. We all believe in you so don't give up. I can actually picture No-rae giving a two thumbs up and grinning while saying "Fighting!". Hang in there, don't lose hope. We love you, Ssamba!

Love and Prayers from a fan in the Philippines

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
The first time I saw Fluttering Feelings was actually on a tumblr post, and I thought "Oh, it looks interesting." So I tried to find it, cause the tumblr post was actually in korean, until finally by chance, there was a manga update on the website where i read mangas online. And honestly, I fell in love after like first 3-5 pages. This manga surprised me because I never thought I could be so connected with such a love story. It's not like any other yuri manga I've read. It doesn't shout "HEY IT'S A YURI MANGA" and that's what I really like about it. Ssamba, you have connected me and many others with Fluttering Feelings and I hope you know that. As you can see, your readers including me are joining together to this adventure/journey with you. Dont Give Up!! We believe in you!! Hang in there, and we love you so much!!!! Saranghaeyo!!!
Love,
a fan in San Diego, California
(Kayla)

Funnymilkshake
joined Jun 16, 2016

Hey. My name is Denis. I'm from Russia. I read your manga, and I'm very glad I came across it. Recently, I learned that you are ill, and I was very sad. But we must be strong, like you. You are a wonderful person. Keep. Anyone who reads your manga in Russia, sends you greetings ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.