Forum › Posts by Lauralop99

joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey Ssamba!!!
Im not very well writing letters , this is my first time writing, and i do because your my favorite and special author.
I've got many things to say you but they just dont come out, i'm going to try to organize me ideas.
I wanna thank you to create the best Manhwa ever and make me happy with each update . Literally every sunday (day of published here) i update each second the komico's page if maybe there was a new update.and when i saw fluttering feelings , They were among the few moments when i felt really happy.
Ssamba try to remember this:You're not alone everybody is with you , in diferents ways but with are with you , try to keep in mind , don't give up you are a fighter and the obstacules that are in your life only serve to make you stronger . I wanna to do more, help u in another way , do something to you as you did with me . At the moment i just can cheer you up with my poor words , i hope this makes a difference in your day or maybe let you know how worry we are.
I know you're going to finish your proyects and start with others specially the acclaimed KISS between No Rae and Baek SeolA
Just don't give up !!
Everything is possible to the extend you believe it possible..
Kisses and hugs from South America (Colombia)
Take care.

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 1:05AM

joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey Ssamba!!
I'm a girl from south america specifically Colombia i just wanna to say you that your Manhwa "Fluttering feelings"change my life in ways you cant imagine , my life was so bored i mean i was the tipically girl who always get the best notes , the good daughter , the good friend. But i never really feel happy , when i started to read ff was the very first time l really feel good , all the sundays (day of published here) this manhwa always cheer me up and also was my first time reading this type o genre (yuri) . I really Love ff and when i hear about your ill and later read what you write i almost think i had a heart attack was really shocking i never imagine the reason of your ausence was this. To not extend me more i wanna say you , your not alone ..everyone who loves you and know you by your work(Ff) is support you thought you dont see us; your a fighter and i know you're going to finish Fluttering feelings and draw the aclaimed kiss between Seol A and No Rae . You are not alone remerber that everyone is with u ,never give up
Nothing is impossible you can face all the obstacules.
We are with u !!!
Thanks for create the best manhwa and one with the most trascendence in our lives....
FF and u Ssamba have left a mark in our hearts..
Get better soon !!!!