Forum › Fluttering Feelings Fans unite! Hang in there, Ssamba! [1st post updated! Again! XD]

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Hey Ssamba.

You are loved by so many strangers across the world whom you have touched by your work. You're amazing and even though you said that you're boring and an introvert, you're still awesome for touching people's hearts. Fluttering Feelings is so far, the best female to female love story I have ever encountered. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story to us. Thank you so much.

joined Jun 14, 2016

Please be strong and fight this sickness . our wishes and prayers are with you. we are sure you'll make it ! Thank you for Fluttering Feelings.
lots of love from somewhere in Europe.

joined Aug 15, 2015

Dear Ssamba,
I cannot begin to express my and many of your fans the gratitude we feel towards you and your work. The story and characters you have created in Fluttering Feelings is a true masterpiece that could make any heart flutter with feelings (heh heh sorry, puns). As someone who finds it hard to express their emotions, as well as their sexuality, this story has shown me that boundaries such as social class, gender and labels have very little importance for love between two people. For me, waking up Sunday morning and seeing another chapter of your story made it the best day of the week. I would scroll through the new updated chapter and admire all the beautiful drawings or laugh at the funny moments or smile at all the cute parts. And the fact that I couldn't read Korean was alright because it's just such a good story that the barrier of language didn't matter (and someone kind enough would translate it in English). So thank you, thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful gift, Ssamba whenever I see your icon at the bottom of a chapter and the little notes about dressing warmly for the winter or taking care of ourselves since it's cold season, it brings a big smile to my face because you truly care for your readers. So now please take care of yourself. Don't give up on life and especially please don't give up on yourself. Fight this battle and come out of it victorious. We the fans will have your backs with every step of the way. We support you and wish you a healthy swift recovery. Heck if we could, we'd probably fly to Korea right now and support you right by your side. Please believe in yourself as your readers believe in you, Ssamba!! The day you will get your cramped subway train romance is still to come and when it does your fans will be happy to read all about it. Thank you very very much for the light that you have given us through your work and know that as people who love you and everything you have created send some light back your way.
With love from Canada, Hamu

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

Ssamba,

A few months ago I nearly died from complications with a bowel surgery. Recovering was hellish, and it took two months before I could leave the hospital (I'm young, otherwise I'd be dead). There were very few things that kept my mind off of the agony, lack of sleep and hallucinations I experienced, and one of those things was Fluttering Feelings. It is my favorite yuri comic, and I love everything about it. The (incredibly sympathetic and loveable) characters will stay with me forever, regardless of what happens.

I know how horrible severe illness can be. I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly and the best it possibly can for you.

Your work means a lot to me, and to thousands of other people. Thank you. I wish you all the best.

From America, with love

Nesucenter
joined Sep 6, 2013

Dear Ssamba-sensei,
Hey, I really really like your art and Fluttering Feelings it's really good :) so when I heard the news I was a bit sad.
Like because every mondays is really crappy for me but it's when you update so it brightens my day so uuhh sorry i'm really bad expressing my thoughts or feelings with words x').So uuh really THANK YOU for your work !! Hope you get well in the near future :)
Name is Estelle and with love from a certain island named Martinica

Mei%20mei
joined Dec 14, 2013

My beloved Ssamba,

Greetings! My name is Ella and I'm a very dear fan of yours ☆
To be honest, I am unable to speak, write or read Korean however everyone is joining together so that you would be able to receive these feelings that we have written down just for you 。^‿^。
I have always admired you, I would go as far as to say that I love you. This is not just because of Fluttering Feelings but with you as a person. You were able to show me a lot of wonderful things, you taught me lessons through your writing and you made me feel different kinds of emotions. (≧▽≦)
Everytime I read your manhwa I made sure that I always read the little comments that you leave behind after every end of the chapter and it would always, without fail, make my day (´∀`) It makes me happy to know that you love what you are doing and that you are always looking forward to tomorrow. I love your work so much, out of all the manhwa's I've read I was very taken by the way the story was made for Fluttering Feelings. It is truly very unique and I always get excited for the next chapters not knowing what you have in store for us ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)
You were able to play a big role in my life through this comic and nothing in the world can ever take your place in my heart (/ω\)

Recently, I heard that you have grown ill and it's not looking good for you, I am deeply saddened and devastated to know this (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Right now I wish there was something I can do to help but I'm afraid the full extent of my capabilities is only writing you this letter. ≧ロ≦
It must be tough to be in your current situation but I really hope that you get better. Don't let the knowledge of this illness get you down, you will be able to get through this I know you can!! \(T∇T)/
You are not alone, though we are far in spirit we’re connected at heart, your fans will always be here waiting for you and we will not leave your side. You are not fighting alone, if things get tough always remember that we are always here to support you

~(‾▿‾~) (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Ssamba get better !! \(-_-\) ~(‾▿‾)~

I'd very much like to hug you at this point and I'm in the verge of crying (T﹏T)

And as much as I love Fluttering Feelings and as much as I want to know what will happen in the end .. what I would like to happen right now from the bottom of my heart is for you to get better
Keep fighting !! You will be able to do it I am 100% sure ( ̄ー ̄)b

Always stay positive, I extend my regards to you and your family.
I only hope for good things to happen in the future and I hope one of those things is to hear from you again Ssamba
(✿ ♥‿♥)

I love you so much ♥
Eat healthy, take your meds, and think of me? kekeke (≧∀≦)
Fight the good fight, I will always be here for you.

With lots of love,
- Ella

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hello Ssamba,

Fan from America here. All I can say is that this series has been more than just another story to me. There is a lack of genuine yuri representation, and this series has really done justice. Reading your work has helped me through so many nights of stress. I'm in love with these characters and with your work. Words can not express how much this series means to me.

With that, I wish you the best with your battle. This series means a lot to me, and thinking about it never failed to bring a smile on my lips. I will always hold the story close to my heart. Thank you for this gift you have brought to this world.

Download
joined Jun 14, 2016

Ssamba, hope you recover fast. Believe in her force and it will win this disease quickly. We are here, sending positive energies. Kisses!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Never give up!
- From Thailand

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dearest Ssamba!

I'm not very good with words.. But when I heard about your illness I was very sad, and really wish you get better, like all of your fans, they send you so much love! and you deserve it! We wish you all the best and we know you are strong to get past this! Lots of love from Brazil.

joined Sep 7, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

You can call me Caroline. I saw your story by accident in December 2014 and I still remember reading the chapters you have released for seven days straight. I have never been attached to a story to that extent and Fluttering Feelings is the very first web toon I have ever read. Due to circumstances, I cannot fully express who I am and what I am. I saw your story in one of the darkest moments of my life. You are without andoubt, my life savior and I owe you my life. Because of you, I have started to know the true meaning of happiness, love and kindness. I have also started to truly appreciate. Not only you gave fluttering feelings to these lovely characters, No Rae and Seol A, you also give the same thing to us readers. I want you know that despite the language barriers, love has no barrier. Love is a language that we all share. Just you touch us with your love through Fluttering Feelings, I want you to know that we all love you although we haven't met in person. But the extent of the love that we feel for you is endless. I am also trying to find the best way to reach my love to you more than words. You deserve all the love, Ssamba.

With much love,
Caroline

joined Jun 14, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

I started reading Fluttering Feelings from early 2015 and every week has been filled with joyful wait and satisfied read. (I used to flip through the Korean-English dictionary all the time just to read Fluttering Feelings haha!). Fluttering Feelings is my favorite GL manhwa of all times and I'm not even lying.

When I first heard the news, I was shocked and amazed at the same time. Shocked by the sad news and amazed by how you, who's going through all that, still do your best to cheer your fans up. I mean, you're the one who needs all the cheering but you gave them to us instead! It made me sad. I really wish I could be there for you. I wish I could be there to be some kind of a mood enhancer, like what your manhwa did to me.

I've read a lot about sucessful stories of people fighting cancer. Lots of them are terminal and my recent read, a brain cancer. I am and I will keep praying that your successful story is next.

Ssamba-ssi, please do remember that we are all here for you and please do tell us if you need anything. We love you, Ssamba-ssi. We will always pray for your recovery. We love you. We honestly do.

Your fan,
Sofia M

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 10:35PM

joined Jun 14, 2016

Ssamba, we might not know each other, I just happen to came across some link to read manga. the baam i'am fell in love with Fluttering Feeling. Cant imagine a beautiful manga could gather its beautiful reader to supporting their favorite beautiful writer, Ssamba.
U're beautiful, u're creative even sometimes even Seol A and No Rae had a funny face LOL... U're strong, u'll pick a pen or pencil to write a beautiful manga again, u'll always be inspiration, u're inspiring...Fighting, remember when No Rae promised to be always with Seol A? That how we're your reader will be by your side, we're here for u. If u ca't see us, look at the tree outside, look at the birds in the sky, that us, cheering u on...FIGHTING!!!

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba

I would like to say the biggest "Hi" from Cambodia, a poor country where comic books is not a thing yet. However your amazing webcomic reached me.

I have read hundreds of comics online. But your comic touches my life the most. I can't feel more attached to your comic. Everything is so realistic to the point I believe all the characters are alive in another dimension. And if I will loose you, it's not only you that I will loose but the people from another entire universe that I will loose. I have always been a little bit of a cynical person that I hardly care about people's deaths. I couldn't believe how broken heart I got, the minute I heard we might loose you.

I couldn't imagine what kind of suffering you are going through yourself, but I really hope you remember you have people from all over the world praying for you. And here, I am going to fast(Christian's term of not eating and pray only) and pray for you. I pray that miracle will happen. You have so much to contribute to the world. You are very very special to us. There are a bunch of us who are willing to fly and support you there if we could.

Whatever the future holds, we are glad you introduced us to "Fluttering Feelings". Again I can't say enough how amazing you are to us, and you are our hero. I just quit my job last month, so that I will have time to take on comic writing and drawing, and you are one of the reasons. You are an inspiration. So please don't loose hope.

Love, care, and prayers from
Motoko, a bisexual Christian living in a poor country, Cambodia

joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey Ssamba!!
I'm a girl from south america specifically Colombia i just wanna to say you that your Manhwa "Fluttering feelings"change my life in ways you cant imagine , my life was so bored i mean i was the tipically girl who always get the best notes , the good daughter , the good friend. But i never really feel happy , when i started to read ff was the very first time l really feel good , all the sundays (day of published here) this manhwa always cheer me up and also was my first time reading this type o genre (yuri) . I really Love ff and when i hear about your ill and later read what you write i almost think i had a heart attack was really shocking i never imagine the reason of your ausence was this. To not extend me more i wanna say you , your not alone ..everyone who loves you and know you by your work(Ff) is support you thought you dont see us; your a fighter and i know you're going to finish Fluttering feelings and draw the aclaimed kiss between Seol A and No Rae . You are not alone remerber that everyone is with u ,never give up
Nothing is impossible you can face all the obstacules.
We are with u !!!
Thanks for create the best manhwa and one with the most trascendence in our lives....
FF and u Ssamba have left a mark in our hearts..
Get better soon !!!!

Img_20160615_103838
joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

I think you're the best shoujo ai author ever! I love your artwork, storyline, characters (Especially Norae! oh i love her so much~) and your manhwa really gives me fluttering feelings every time I read it. I enjoy every pages of it and always look forward to read more chapter. You're awesome. I'm really sad to hear about your conditon.. But whatever decision you make, I will support you for sure. get well soon Ssamba :) Love You. 화이팅!

from your indonesian fan

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
I tried to write this so many times and I can't do it right, telling you that I love your work and your story and you as a person doesn't seem enough. Thank you so much for staying with us through your story, through your words. Now I hope this simple words could tell you how much you mean to me, and to your fans, and that there's a lot of people who loves you. You're an amazing person and a bright example of the beautiful manwha world, I'm praying for you from the other side of the world
All the love, Marianne

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Message for Suzuma

Have you tried contacting Ssamba's publishing company? It's possible they might be able to give you information about whether she can read English, or maybe have some clue about translation. It's probably a long shot but worth a try.

joined Jul 31, 2014

Dear Ssamba ssi,

Hope you get well soon. Stay strong and take care of yourself. Wish you blessed with a good health and happiness always.
I am one of your fans. I love your artwork which gave me so much of fluttering feeling when i read your stories.
Thank you so much.

With love,
shane

joined Jul 31, 2014

Dear Ssamba ssi,

Hope you get well soon. Stay strong and take care of yourself. Wish you blessed with a good health and happiness always.
I am one of your fans. I love your artwork which gave me so much of fluttering feeling when i read your stories.
Thank you so much.

With love,
shane

joined Dec 23, 2015

Dear Samba,
I have followed your Web toon FF from many days. It gave me joy hope, everything. But yesterday when I heard the news about your health I broke down to tears.
All I wanna say is hang In There. We are with you. And I k ow that you will get better. And you will come back to us with your new ideas.
Don't think negative. You are not alone in this battle we all are with you.
Saranghe O.. One of your Die Hard Fan Ray.... FIGHTING ✊✊✊✊✊✊

joined Feb 19, 2016

Dearest Ssamba,

A big thank-you from my heart for everything you have done, Fluttering Feelings have always been there to brighten up my day, from the story to the community to the (not-so)patiently waiting for the next chapter. The whole experience is so precious and it all started because of you. Thank you for making such a fun moving story, for showing your amazing talents, for making the stunning SeolA, for making the clueless NoRae, for making all the amazing characters, Thank you.

Infinite love from Indonesia,
Penelope

Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
I wish I had anything more to offer you than kind words, but that is all I have at the moment, so here they are. I love your work, so deeply from the bottom of my heart. It has made me cry, cheered me up when I was sad, and generally been a joy whenever I can read it. I am so sad to hear of your illness, and I hope things turn out as well as they can. So please, add my voice to the others that wish you love and I hope that you get the chance to read this ands that it may brighten your day just a little.
Much love, Skylar

Machine%20gun%20kelly%20pics
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hello from the outside!… Just the other side of the world ;)

Hey Ssamba,

First of all, I hope you can see this message, cause you really made my sundays be a better days. It’s funny you know? Cause when I was 17 years old I didn’t know what Yuri or GL was. I started to watch it, and of course read it. Then I read your Fluttering Feelings, and I have to say, it was kind of like love at first sight :)

You know, one of the things that I’ve learn in my university is that, if you want a big audience you have to make something to attract them, something huge, entertaining, funny, and give the people a sense of happiness, that’s what Fluttering Feelings is for me.

There is a quote that said “The eyes are the windows of the soul” and on this case, a manhwa is the soul of the author, Fluttering Feelings is part of you, and it became part of me too. I don’t have the words to describe how happy I am for reading every single chapter, and to know the person behind it. This is what makes us stay together not just as fans, is also to be the people that are here for you… today… and always.

To my author Ssamba,
stay strong and never back down. With all the love and support from Guatemala, Josselyn R.

joined Jun 15, 2016

Hi Ssamba. I created an account on this website just to write to you haha.
"Fluttering Feelings" is very important to me....... because I have seen myself in Seola's position before. Because of your story, I have become more comfortable with who I am. So, thank you so much for it. How you write Seol-A and Norae is just soooo realistic, and I love it. I hope you recover so we can see the end of their beautiful story. Fighting!

Love, from Hong Kong & Canada.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 2:30AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.