Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

At first it felt like a couple of one-off jokes being played for laughs, but Mimika's self-harmful behaviors seem to be recurring and escalating in a disconcerting way...

I don't see it that way at all - the author is just showing / emphasizing how much Mimika wants her and how she is having a hard time resisting.

I wouldn't call digging her nails into her leg to cause pain and snap herself out of it 'self harm' - she wasn't trying to cause herself 'harm' specifically - it wasn't the goal - or done out of lack of self worth or self hatred etc but because she was in a very specific situation and wanted to regain control - like a person might slap their face or splash water in it etc.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 11:16AM

1078647%20-%20copy
joined Apr 9, 2015

JoJo reference in Yuzumori-san?! This series is really Made in Heaven ;)

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Mimika's blood pressure must be astronomical. I genuinely fear for her health.

joined Aug 22, 2016

New chapter out, can't wait for it to be translated.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I get what you mean though I wouldn't say 'literally' - a 16 year old doesn't need to worry about high blood pressure - but certainly Mimika can't keep on being so stressed and worked up about it for very long!

I mean does anyone think she can hold out in that state for like 5 years or whatever lol?

My guess is within a few chapters the author will have a resolution to her problem - like Yuzu lets her have some degree of physical intimacy - maybe kissing - or even just hugging/holding her whenever she likes would work well imo to calm Mimika down by getting close.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I get what you mean though I wouldn't say 'literally' - a 16 year old doesn't need to worry about high blood pressure - but certainly Mimika can't keep on being so stressed and worked up about it for very long!

I mean does anyone think she can hold out in that state for like 5 years or whatever lol?

My guess is within a few chapters the author will have a resolution to her problem - like Yuzu lets her have some degree of physical intimacy - maybe kissing - or even just hugging/holding her whenever she likes would work well imo to calm Mimika down by getting close.

I don't think a kiss or a hug would calm Mimika down. Quite the opposite. Mimika is a 16yr old and, just like any other teen, is filled to the brim with love hormones.

We all know the only way her yuri lust can be satisfied.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

FIFTEEN CHAPTERS AND NO KISSU

joined Feb 22, 2017

I love this so much !!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Already?? Is this quicker than normal?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Nah, a new chapter is out once every two weeks on yawaspi. Since Dumbnut was longer than usual, the delay between the release of the translated previous chapter and the new is very small. Which is good for us, though ;p

Also what the hell was this new chapter ? Any japanese speaker mind telling me who's the little girl who looks like a mix of Mimika and Yuzu, like a Mimika little sister ? I sense an incoming trouble.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 2:48PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Nah, a new chapter is out once every two weeks on yawaspi. Since Dumbnut was longer than usual, the delay between the release of the translated previous chapter and the new is very small. Which is good for us, though ;p

Also what the hell was this new chapter ? Any japanese speaker mind telling me who's the little girl who looks like a mix of Mimika and Yuzu, like a Mimika little sister ? I sense an incoming trouble.

Here is rough translation

http://pastebin.com/kBS8AXum

Spolier warning.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I feel bad for Yuzumori. She has a lonely life for an elementary kid. No wonder she is so mature :(

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Thanks for the link bro.

last edited at Mar 18, 2017 11:46AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Thanks for the link bro.

This chapter hurts. We get to know more about Yuzu's daily life without Mimika, how lonely she is, how she has to deal with absent parents, and probably to cope with her classmate who probably dislike her given how grown up she is. Come to think about it, it's no surprise she got attached to Mimika this much. The next chapter better contains lots of fluff to make up for this one. I really look forward to seeing their relationship progress.

Np.

Yeah this chapter was little depressing but it gave us the explanation why Yuzu is so mature

The next chapter will be released on 20th. Way too soon. The author is serious about conquering yuri genre.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 3:41PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Use spoilers !

joined Aug 22, 2016

A rival has appeared!

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Use spoilers !

Pretty sure my statement didn't give anythibg about the chapter.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I gotta say, I feel like that fullscreen of Yuzumori is the most fanservice we've gotten this whole series.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

JESUS CHRIST, WE'RE INSIDE OF YUZU'S MIND NOW?! HAROLD, HOLD ME!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ejima Eri could give the woman who created Kodomo no Jikan some pointers on how to do this genre, if it is one, right. It's got a lot less unbelievable elements than Kurgane Ken's work, as well. It's interesting that the most realistic character in terms of outcome in KoJika is the gay girl Kuro. Her two crushes are realistic, and playing the odds, neither one pans out. I would relate this to KoJika simply because of the scene where the teacher turns down the beautiful, sexy, sweet and devoted Houin-sensei because he's had the epiphany that he returns the love of the girl who is still what? 10? 11? at that point. So given a hot woman his age and a child, he picks the child. Her epilogue ending that he basically waited until she was barely legal (16) before hooking up with her, was somewhat plausible and if something like that happened here it would be MORE plausible, as even in Japan, a teacher dating a 16-year-old former student is usually a misdemeanor and even if there are kens where it isn't, it's a huge scandal. https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a3fffdddf1501b9dac44f9491bbb4c99

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The above chart doesn't show it, but basically Mimika, as a female, has rights that a male in the same situation wouldn't have. Although some prefectures, it may be that lesbian sex is defined as immoral or obscene and that impacts whether it's criminal or not. But that's why unless people found about their one time having sex, the couple in Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 were completely okay. As a teacher, she waited till her girlfriend was around 20 (the age of full maturity, drinking, etc.) before becoming a formal couple.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I looked up this stuff once because the head of my department - when I was a 20-something teacher in HS - said some of the seniors who had turned 18 wanted to go out with me and that that was okay with him and the department! That didn't square with my notion of professional ethics, but I was in a smallish town and in fact, to find someone to go out with i had to go very far afield. It was one of those towns people didn't stay in after graduation.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Ha, a reverse chapter of sorts.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Wtf does it just end here!? That's not even a cliffhanger it's like they lost the last page or something -_-

Downloadfile-16~01
joined Feb 23, 2016

Dat jojo reference in page 6

To reply you must either login or sign up.