I want to know what Yuzumori-san smells like

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

mimika's stand name is "Little Girls"

Lol, good one

「LITTLE GIRLS」

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

One of these days Mimika will unlock her inner perverted lolicon.

P. S.- author does seem to love Jojo lot.

Eh? I didn't see any references... :/

Try harder. It's not difficult to find.

I wonder what are her stand's abilities

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Second part of chapter 16
RAW: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/021_001.html
Rough TL: http://pastebin.com/Qgmqewup

A silent prayer for Dumbnut, who must now think of a way to localize "dekkaido"

Hugekkaido?

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Decided to write a short little review on this:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/yuzumori-san/

It still kinda surprises me that this series is rather liked, I figured it'd be more controversial. I imagine it is to those who are less, eh, "open-minded" though. Anyway, it's a treat of a series isn't it?

Why are you surprised? Age-gap yuri is an established conservative value.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

I know that some parents are irresponsible and leave their kids alone at home. but this trope is much too present in manga. I just can't take it seriously.

Whenever an author needs to make a sad lonely kid, they whip out absent or abusive parents.

Or else bullying. But what else are they going to use? In real life, there are as far as I know (aside from extreme poverty or living in a war zone or like that) only two main factors that make kids sad or lonely: Parents and peers. So if someone came up with something else, it would be perhaps innovative, but it would also probably be unrealistic, or at least unlikely.
It isn't really "whipped out" either--it hasn't been overt, but her personality has definitely hinted at isolation since the beginning.

What about an illness? This is a genuine cause of suffering, for both kids and their families. I don't see this reason used very often.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

So, is this Yuzumori's long lost sister?

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

A rival has appeared!

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Mimika's blood pressure must be astronomical. I genuinely fear for her health.

I get what you mean though I wouldn't say 'literally' - a 16 year old doesn't need to worry about high blood pressure - but certainly Mimika can't keep on being so stressed and worked up about it for very long!

I mean does anyone think she can hold out in that state for like 5 years or whatever lol?

My guess is within a few chapters the author will have a resolution to her problem - like Yuzu lets her have some degree of physical intimacy - maybe kissing - or even just hugging/holding her whenever she likes would work well imo to calm Mimika down by getting close.

I don't think a kiss or a hug would calm Mimika down. Quite the opposite. Mimika is a 16yr old and, just like any other teen, is filled to the brim with love hormones.

We all know the only way her yuri lust can be satisfied.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

New chapter out, can't wait for it to be translated.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

That's the lewdest kiss on cheek I've ever seen.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

-"Mommy, where do babies come from?"
-"Errmmm, ask your other mom"

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

^
Don't be so pessimistic, shit like Netsuzou Crap gets an adaptation, so there is, even if it's small, a chance it one day gets animated. And if I become really rich, I'll fund the Yuzumori-san anime myself ! Yes, that's how much I love this manga.

When I become really rich, I'll fund a live action Yuzumori-san series myself!

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

I think they both will get into a relationship.

Yuzumori will see it as a 100% platonic relationship, while Mimika will fight hard to contain her yuri lust. Now, that would be very comical.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

That's one scary kid... Those soul-piercing glares...

Yuzumori-san will never look at me with those eyes

Living is suffering...

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Only good answer for this question is:

"Well, are you a cop or what?"

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Well, although I did go like a typical fangirling 'squee' when reading the raws, the ending gives me a feeling that not everything has been resolved. It has been discussed before that Mimika might just like Yuzumori only because she likes elementary school girls, and in Ch10 Yuzumori said she didn't know Mimika much.

It seems Mimika would still like Yuzumori, even if she were older.

http://imgur.com/cBbl6ad

last edited at Dec 20, 2016 7:22PM by Nezchan

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Now, that was an awesome chapter. I seriously didn't expect to go like this.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

The extra from tank is interesting.
What if...

This should be a standalone story

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Why are you people talking so much about sex? Mimika only wants to suck up all of Yuzumori's whiteness, but that's not sex.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Aaaaaah!

How am I supposed to wait two weeks for the next part!

http://i.imgur.com/YOq0MzI.gif

On a more serious note, I suspect Yuzumori has misunderstood what's going on there. I guess she thinks Mimika doesn't want to be friends any more and that's the cause of her shock. I doubt she understands the confession or at least I doubt if that's where her mind would jump to first.

Next update is next week

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016
Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

They have a 7 year dif

8 years

Pretty sure Mimika is 15-16 and Yuzumori is 9-10.

Mimika is 16 and Yuzumori is 8

Yuzumori-san is in 4th grade iirc, so that would put her at 9-10. Mimika's in her 2nd year of high school, so she'd be around 15-16.
We don't know their definite ages, just their grades

If you are in your 4th grade at the age of 9-10, you would be in your second year of highschool at the age of 16-17.

alot of people graduate high school at 18?

Graduated at 15. Of course, back then there weren't many bs grades like "pre-preschool", etc. etc.

last edited at Dec 7, 2016 9:13AM

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

As far as the series goes, there is nothing that hints that Yuzu actually likes Mimika romantically.

Maybe I just have prescription-strength goggles, but the one thing I feel could be pointed to is Yuzumori asking Mimika to button up her dress. Someone who's apparently alone as often as Yuzumori is would proooobably already know how to button her own clothes.

At the same time, that kind of "seductive" behavior also doesn't match with anything we've seen yet, (or the general disposition of a grade-schooler) so I dunno ¯_ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ _/¯

Yeah, that part was kind of weird. I think it was just the author trying to force the situation. But, in general, Yuzu is just an innocent girl and I honestly hope she doesn't turn into a sex addict succubus, because there is already a lot of that out there.

Openkore
joined Aug 22, 2016

Maybe, but as for me, i think Yuzumori rly has that feelings. Yes she is still kid, but in a same time she is much more mature (compare to Mimika) and the way how she acts (this jealousy and a wish to monopolize Mimika). Its more than "like".
PS: its only my view.

Nah. As sad as it might seem, Yuzumori is a very lonely girl with few to no friends and, presumably, child of a single mother. Of course, she wouldn't want to lose her best friend to some other random girl. You even see that kind of "jealousy" between groups of girls, but it doesn't mean they're lesbians.

As far as the series goes, there is nothing that hints that Yuzu actually likes Mimika romantically.