Forum › Posts by kainono

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

So much for a straight man on the cast.

You're coming to dynasty reader expecting to find straight people ? You fool ! XD

You, my good sir/madam, own the day haha!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

There is too much serious discussion in here for a manga with the tag "Gay for Pay", seriously...

kainono
Nickelodeon discussion 01 Jul 00:24
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Chapter 23 is so...
Man I really LOVE Sayman.

kainono
Salomelic discussion 26 Jun 18:50
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Oh look this is back..................i don't care.
a lot of yuri has been "meh" recently to me

EDIT: Rushed ending is rushed

I know that feel, I've stopped reading a lot of series recently because I couldn't be bothered anymore.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

WTF!? That was the best ending. Also, bets tagging ever xD

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

ew ew ew lolicon+het+NSFW= worst thing uploaded on this site

You do realize that you are in a site full of underage girls f-ing the shit out of each other, right?

Anw, I was going to pass (too much to read >_>), but since you guys put a good word for it I will give it a shot.

kainono
Lemonade discussion 22 May 20:48
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I have this feeling after reading chappy 20 is that... Senpai would give his apology as a confession (or might be taken as a confession from other people's perspective) and that things would go downhill and all that...

... I really hate this guy right now... I hate that senpai. And no, I don't want another fucking debate...

Let. Me. Hate. Him.

Why would there be a debate? he is the kind of asshole that doesn't know he is an asshole, aka:the worst kind

He actually thinks he is funny, not an a-hole, but you got it right about the worst kind. Also he better NOT confess to the MC or shit will get real!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Is it weird that a normal chapter without any creepiness scares the shit out of me?

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Well, it suddenly went from comedy to horror. I'm going to go hug my pillow and try to erase the image from my brain...

last edited at Apr 28, 2014 9:46AM

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Horrible. What is with that marriage bullshit? Just marrying some random guy because....well because DRAMA!

Actually it's "because... family!" I don't know much about Japan, but I know that their families are very important, to the point where women accept a arranged marriage for the sake of the family.
As for how often it happens I don't know, but I strongly believe that it isn't as often as in manga, that's for sure (although in the past arranged marriage was extremely common).

It might be more common to be more arranged in upper class / rich / big business type families?

I think that it probably is the case, since the families with more wealth are, usually, the ones that are more patriarchal.

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 5:03AM

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I think this one is kinda bad, but I just keep coming back for some reason :x

kainono
Normal Love discussion 21 Mar 23:22
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

That ending was just too damn cute.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

So this is legendary indirect kiss....

I think that is a whole new level of indirect kiss. Like master league level.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

awww....this one was so innocent! >_< want to see more but sadly completed... DX

Sadly? You kidding, right? I mean, with all the "dropped" or "ongoing" series you should thank god thatwe have the ones that are completed to keep us sane.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Oh man, I hope somebody picks those other stories up. Takemiya Jin is an absolute treasure, and spreading everything she's done should be a priority.

I've had this one in the back of my mind for some time now so, I'll do it! Adding it to my schedule NOW. My schedule is growing faster than I am clearing it. Oh well.

Fly by Yuri is officially picking up "Delicious Time," "Spike Girls," and "Sweet Sweet Sweet" from Love Flicker!

Can I just say how much I love you right now?

last edited at Feb 9, 2014 8:08PM

kainono
DekomoRikka discussion 08 Feb 11:49
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Well this was kind of funny :D
But what I really want to know is: does anyone know what is the deal with eye patches in manga? It always gets on my nerves every time I see a character with eye patch :/

kainono
Oddman 11 discussion 07 Feb 13:44
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Hold the f##k up, number 4 is the witch from that latest chapter of Nickelodeon!? (Ch. 18) The Dowman universe just got a lot more compact.

HOLY SHIT! You just blew my mind!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

wow that was super wrong. Age gap is one thing but pedophilia is another one. this was horrible D:

Son, there is no such thing as pedophilia in the manga world. That say that was borderline my age limit, sadly on the wrong side of the border :/

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

But we usually forget them ;_;

I know that feeling D:

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I can't say I will be sad to see this one go. There was some cute things and stuff, but after the first chapter "cuteness" and "cuddling love" wasn't what I expected from this. At some point it was going to the "messed up" road that I was expecting, but then manga magic, and everything was OK again. I feel disappointed (even the one "redeeming" quality, sex, wasn't to my taste).

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Damn, that was a terrible f*cking ending to this series! Chinami/Eita does a 180 turn- from a strong person who'd beat >up a guy with a knife, to this whimpering girl who can't do anything on her own. God forbid that 'she' should be a strong >person, when it's sooo much better that she be this crying girl.

This.

Ending felt rushed.....Publisher probably told the author to wrap it up by chapter 15, so this is what we end up with!

And this.
Good thing that we have good users here,it makes bitching about stuff so much easier, I don't even have to make an argument.
Anyway, this manga had a lot of potential to be a funny romantic comedy, but ended being just a pile of garbage (the ending and the way the author subvert the MC spoils it all). I feel a little bit sad.

kainono
Misa x Misa discussion 12 Oct 07:04
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

That was kinda funny.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I honestly don't expect it to keep on the good direction after that beginning, but I liked quite a lot of the development on this last chapter.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I don't know why, but that last page on chap 5 made me laugh out loud.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I'm Lactatiiiiiiiing

I lost it there.

last edited at Sep 12, 2013 12:35AM