Forum › Lemonade discussion

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Akashic, your googles need adjustment. Giving thanks is so lewd!!!

And that's it. Pika-chan is the best character. We seriously need a spin-off about her and Naomi-senpai.
"The lesbialicious adventures of Pika and Naomi entering the Nirvana" or something like that.

I
joined May 21, 2014

too much angst, hate the hetero drama plot ftw! art are meh and female character's doesn't even that attractive, where is the appeals?

last edited at May 21, 2014 8:50PM

joined Apr 6, 2013

since when giving a thanks is counted as adultery :(

Well, someone isn't living up to their name.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

so so so so looooooooooooooooooooooong =____________________=

joined Apr 6, 2013

Whelp, chapter 20 came out on other sites so it will probably be here soon, I can see an over head confession coming and an epilogue with the only Yuri in the whole series, two to go hopefully they come out soon so I can end my suffering.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Is there any way to ask for tag changes?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Typically you click the "Suggest Tag Changes" button on the upper right.

But that's if you wanna do it the easy way.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Wait we are actually going for a yuri end? first time i have ever said this to Yuri: pls no i don't want forced rushed yuri.............

joined Apr 6, 2013

Only two chapters left might as well wait till its over.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Like "penis in page 23" we should have a "Yuri in last chapter" tag please.

was laughing for 10 minutes

joined Apr 6, 2013

Wait we are actually going for a yuri end? first time i have ever said this to Yuri: pls no i don't want forced rushed yuri.............

I think its going to be worse then that, "Yuri during time skip, but here is a where are they now epilogue."

joined Apr 6, 2013

I think its going to be worse then that, "Yuri during time skip, but here is a where are they now epilogue."

OH MY GOD....There is a 23rd chapter.

How could I have messed this up, I feel like all those 2012 nuts foretelling of the end only for it not to come.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"What can I do, to make you forgive me" you could stop calling her Imoko for starters you JACKASS.
What a grade A douche canoe.

First stop to apologizing: stop being an asshole.

It's amazing how many people don't get that.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

"What can I do, to make you forgive me" you could stop calling her Imoko for starters you JACKASS.
What a grade A douche canoe.

Oh good. I'm not the only one who thought that. Too bad there's almost no chance of the main character actually saying some variation to him. I mean, that sentence should be met with something between shear disbelief and outrage.

"You want to make me forgive you? Have you considered NOT calling me by the name I told you I hate FIRST?"

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I have this feeling after reading chappy 20 is that... Senpai would give his apology as a confession (or might be taken as a confession from other people's perspective) and that things would go downhill and all that...

... I really hate this guy right now... I hate that senpai. And no, I don't want another fucking debate...

Let. Me. Hate. Him.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I have this feeling after reading chappy 20 is that... Senpai would give his apology as a confession (or might be taken as a confession from other people's perspective) and that things would go downhill and all that...

... I really hate this guy right now... I hate that senpai. And no, I don't want another fucking debate...

Let. Me. Hate. Him.

Why would there be a debate? he is the kind of asshole that doesn't know he is an asshole, aka:the worst kind

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Let. Me. Hate. Him.

Why would there be a debate? he is the kind of asshole that doesn't know he is an asshole, aka:the worst kind

He actually thinks he is funny, not an a-hole, but you got it right about the worst kind. Also he better NOT confess to the MC or shit will get real!

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Let. Me. Hate. Him.

He actually thinks he is funny, not an a-hole, but you got it right about the worst kind. Also he better NOT confess to the MC or shit will get real!

I hope this ain't one of those cases where the author herself (?) doesn't understand how terrible a character is, and thinks that he is a nice, sympathetic guy as shown by how he expressed a "wish" to apologise. Because in that case, there's no salvation for the series any more. I don't mind drama, in fact I like it, but when the het drama so dominates the yuri element it's just ridiculous (for a series listed as yuri). As a number of people have mentioned, I would have much preferred a story about Pika-chan and Naomi-senpai.

I don't hate Youko, but she should just get over Maki. She's not worth it. (Clearly, since her taste is so bad.)

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

"What can I do, to make you forgive me"

"drown your self and die" said with a bright smile

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Let. Me. Hate. Him.

I hope this ain't one of those cases where the author herself (?) doesn't understand how terrible a character is, and thinks that he is a nice, sympathetic guy as shown by how he expressed a "wish" to apologise. Because in that case, there's no salvation for the series any more. I don't mind drama, in fact I like it, but when the het drama so dominates the yuri element it's just ridiculous (for a series listed as yuri). As a number of people have mentioned, I would have much preferred a story about Pika-chan and Naomi-senpai.

I don't hate Youko, but she should just get over Maki. She's not worth it. (Clearly, since her taste is so bad.)

You know what could have saved this story? this being a story about how Youko figures out she likes girls, liking her best friend, getting rejected but moving on with her life and then timeskip, for the next 10+ chapters we introduce a new girl and develop Youko and the new girls relationship, that way we have 10-12 chaps as a kid, 10-12 as her as and the series does not end with her and new girl getting together, they get together a few chapters before that and the last few are showing them in a relationship.

last edited at May 23, 2014 5:27AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The fact that nobody has said "thanks for translatating" is starting to eat me inside, people are working hard on this but we complain (we can't avoid it!) and yet they go on, so thank you for your hard work in this very unique manga.

joined Jun 14, 2013

The fact that nobody has said "thanks for translatating" is starting to eat me inside, people are working hard on this but we complain (we can't avoid it!) and yet they go on, so thank you for your hard work in this very unique manga.

They're not complaining about the translating, it's the fucking plot eating them up cause of the fucking angst. It kills me too but I love it as long as there will be yuri. I'm trusting the hell out of that tag.

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Damn i hate that guy!! freaking senpai ¬¬

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So he makes a big production out of how he doesn't call her Imoko any more, then the moment someone else walks in he calls her Imoko.

Well done.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

So he makes a big production out of how he doesn't call her Imoko any more, then the moment someone else walks in he calls her Imoko.

Exactly the same as in the beginning where he made her cry and "apologized" - promised not call her Imoko anymore but promptly continues to do so. Classic.

But I have to say it is a fascinating series - after each and every chapter I find myself wondering if I maybe have masochistic tendencies. I just can't keep my hands off whenever a new one is released. It's like watching a severe car accident - not being able to look away.

last edited at May 27, 2014 8:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.