Forum › Salomelic discussion

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Oh look this is back..................i don't care.
a lot of yuri has been "meh" recently to me

EDIT: Rushed ending is rushed

I know that feel, I've stopped reading a lot of series recently because I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It wasn't terrible or anything, but definitely not Mera's greatest work.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This was just ok. I don't really feel the magic was necessary. But yeah it seemed like another happy, yuri end out of nowhere. It makes all the self loathing and angst I had to sit through pointless.

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

A LOT better than Lemonade.. I mean.. at least they hinted along the way and there always was a yuri feeling and there wasnt any desnecessary drama dragging..lol and the ending was cute, although I would REALLY like to have seen them kissing and confessing for real...lol

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

That was a cute ending at least it wasn't heartbreaking....

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

A LOT better than Lemonade..

Let's be fair, being a lot better than Lemonade isn't hard. Besides that, though the ending was a bit rushed and I would have liked the whole epilogue thing to be a bit more substantial, it was a decent story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The extra was cute though, I liked it.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

"Hey, Kurokawa changed her uniform!"
"What!?"

I dont know why that made me laugh so much.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This was just ok. I don't really feel the magic was necessary. But yeah it seemed like another happy, yuri end out of nowhere. It makes all the self loathing and angst I had to sit through pointless.

I don't know if I'd say it was out of nowhere. I mean, it was pretty clear from the beginning that the blonde liked Salome, so it was really mostly a matter of her actually confessing. Once that happened, the rest was pretty much a forgone conclusion.

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

Wait... is it over? It can't be...
Well, really liked this. The yuri didn't really feel that out of nowhere to me, specially after finishing Lemonade.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Yuri end? i don't see it.......they're not together even after through highschool and now in college!
still just friend......meh

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Funny, I actually realliy liked this story with the last chapter reveals. Yes, is simplistic but that doesn't makes it bad. Great and fluffy story, just what is needed when you're feeling down.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Wait, that was it? it's the end? or is there another volume for this?

joined Jun 5, 2014

its complete? i feel like hangover .

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

interesting

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I really liked this. Also, this line: "I want you to need me so much that you can't bear to be without me.". I'll be damned if that doesn't tug at the heartstrings.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't know if I'd say it was out of nowhere. I mean, it was pretty clear from the beginning that the blonde liked Salome, so it was really mostly a matter of her actually confessing. Once that happened, the rest was pretty much a forgone conclusion.

No it wasn't clear, I just thought she wanted to be friends with Salome. It never hinted at anything more until the end.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Of course she'd lose her magic, because she had fallen in love. I'm glad it was a happy ending.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The beginning of this manga was so gooooood, but man, was that ending abrupt and unsatisfying sighhhhh

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awwww, sad that was the ending! I wanted to see more...ahahaha, but well it's enough!

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

"You can tell me anything! Go ahead!"
"...I'm moving away."

I laughed at that for some god forsaken reason.

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 9:15AM

joined Feb 15, 2015

the guy in the back from the extras page 5 panel 6 (?) describes my whole life lol..

last edited at May 17, 2015 10:13PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'd be crying too if I suddenly lost the power to summon chocolate from thin air...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

that was so fucking cute and precious :3

Yuno
joined Jun 27, 2016

I really loved it.. sooooo cute<3

But I really would like to see more between Salome and Hikari cause in my opinion, it didn't feel like "the end" at all.. And yeah I know there was made a "speciel" chapter after nr. 5, but I kinda needed some real closure now we now they like each other.. sigh.. -.-'
Well it was good and it is hard to be a sucker for cute romantic stories like this, cause you always want more. ´^^,

To reply you must either login or sign up.