Forum › Posts by kiby

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Ah, good. With the release date pushed back to October, maybe I can get this job and get paid in time to snag a copy.

Why do I have to be such a slut for art books and unique boxes.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Aw man, did the LE get sold out again?

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Hm, it puzzles me how Soha watched Gayoon at a distance, obviously enough for Yurim to notice, and only snapped when it was Gayoon getting beaten up (didn't take action when others were bullied). That implies that like, Gayoon is special in a way right? Yet iirc, in the first chapters, she didn't recognize Gayoon at all. She got involved in such a big brawl, took down multiple girls, yet doesn't recognize the girl she supposedly fought to defend.

Well, remember that it's been at least two years since Yurim bullied Gayoon. Yurim and Soha were at least 2nd years in middle school when that happened, and they are now at least second years in high school, while Gayoon had just started her first year of high school when she met Yurim again.

In middle school, Soha only paid attention to Gayoon because she looked like Happy, and she did not interact with Gayoon at all outside of stepping in after Yurim went out of her way to get Soha's attention. It was a life-changing moment for Gayoon, but it was just a way for Soha to let her anger out.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

I felt like Eris revealing that she loved Toto was
... a bit abrupt... especially since it came right after Toto freaking tried to smash Eris' head in with a flower vase. "You were thinking about me so much that you grew hysterical," huh? I feel like Eris a bit messed up too if she thinks that someone trying to kill her = love... Okay, it was probably more because she knew why Toto was trying to kill her, but I still find it very weird. I suppose it was her way of proving that Toto's love for her was real... Oh well, it's yuri and it ended happily so everything's good.

The girl you love telling you how happy she will be with a man, how many children they will have and how she will give him her body... I guess it's normal for her to snap out of jealously, if Eris knew what Toto felt about her I must say she's a pretty fucked up teaser.

Also... the tittle made me think she would actually smash her xD, but there wasn't any violence or aaangst tag or such so the peaceful ending was expected.

Eris wasn't teasing Toto when they were at the window. She was simply parroting what the headmistress had driven into their heads as the way things work; as the way LIFE should be for the girls once they're old enough to leave (get married, pump out kids til you die). She turned away and faced the window so that Toto wouldn't see her crying over what Eris thought she had to do.

Eris understood Toto's reason for wanting to kill her as "loving her so much that Toto would rather kill her than be forced apart like Amy and Fiona". It's completely crazy reasoning, but Eris accepted it.

And speaking of Amy, I wanted Toto to slap her, and not just shut her down verbally.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

It's finally starting to sink in, huh, Mimika?

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

gasp a GUY!!! (even though he looks just like all the other girls)

Did you forget the landlady's brother?

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

It's marked as completed now.

Loved The Colonel out of nowhere.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

I just want to know something.

How can some people dislike Takeda for "only wanting sex" (yet he's always backed off after seeing Yuma uncomfortable), but be fine with Hotaru, who has outright been sexually assaulting Yuma?