Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

Oho, I login to fanart galore~ How lovely, how lovely.
Well today's the day and I haven't even slept yet -snorts-.
I'll see everyone in x hours then. Have dreams of Seol-a being on toppp.

hi

I'm joking.

The discussion might be hard to follow sometimes, buts it's enjoyable because it's all nice people around and when fanart pops up, that makes my day, so thatk you all! Different is lovely!

I admit I was amused by the previous pages! I mean the topics didn't stray too far.. But yes, different is lovely indeed.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

moonfrost13

My tombstone will read "RIP from platonic girl kiss".

This sentence made my day xD

Alextasha:

oh... I see I was excluded from "non-touchy people club" oh kay...

Aww, no, you're still a part of the club! Maybe we need an off topic thread dedicated to us, the socially awkward. lol.

Umm ok... but don't worry about me I'm used to it that people forget about me

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

HypocriticalLiar

Random Reader
You clearly need more Warhammer 40k in your life. ;)

Omg. I don't think you should have done that. Staring at the images -> Googl'ing Warhammer 40k -> Finding out it's a game >>+ Having a game-store literally two blocks away from where I live....

If I end up buying this game (and convincing everyone I know to play me), I am blaming you lol.

Muahahaha... welcome to the grim darkness of the 41st millennium where there is only war!! (Seriously, that's it's tag line! XD .)
Just a word of caution. It's super expensive so if you reeeeeaaaally do decide to get into it... spend wisely. VEEEERY wisely.

Sisters of Battle, the Imperial Guard, and the Tau are my personal favorites ;)

Oh, not at all haha, the channel isn't special. I'm a video editor (as a hobby). So I just make AMVs. Unfortunately, I only make one once a year and this year I'm ridiculously late >________>

Cool! I have one too but my videos were related to a WWII strategy game I used to play when I had a life.

@Blackkitty
Speaking of your gay friend proposing to you. I wonder if you or others have heard of this but I was informed a few months ago that it's common for gay men to marry Japanese women here in the states. (Japanese women from Japan.) It's supposed to be some sort of... a contract type thing where the gay man doesn't upset if family/friends/community and the woman appeases her family while still being able to live her life as if she were single... or some such thing. Has anyone heard of this or anything similar?

@ anonymous & nya-chan
I've created a number of non-linked threads and they all got lost in time. It's a pain in the ass to find them again, I know, I've tried. Also, stories can put us on tangents that, while not directly related to the original content, is still fun to read and take part in. And sometimes there are debates about human interaction, behavior, and other things. It's all not so bad especially when waiting for the next chapter.

Fanart
Those are pretty damned cool! Thanks for sharing. Korra & Asami fanart coupled with Fluttering Feelings fanart in one week. AaAaAaawsUuuUmmmMM!!!

Lara 77
I listen to music when I read manga as well though it usually depends on the manga and music. One of the coolest things to do is if there is an anime and it has a really good soundtrack, it's fun to listen to the OST and read the manga. Aria and its anime adaptation are a perfect example of this as it's OST is just phenomenal. (I have listened to it's OST all day sometimes. Couple it with Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou's OVA OST and you are set for months, maybe years of relaxing, peaceful music.)

When I read Vinland Saga or Berserk I listen to Conan the Barbarian's soundtrack.

However, most of the time I listen to Nujabes, Joseph Jacobs, Juneblazemusic, and other creators of instrumental hip-hop/jazz (or as I like to call it, Jazzy-beats). And finally, Adult Swim Bumps, a sort of "underground" music movement by people who were fans of and inspired by Adult Swim and its legendary bumps. I have three big fat playlists dedicated to music like this.

last edited at May 3, 2015 5:07AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Blackkitty
Speaking of your gay friend proposing to you. I wonder if you or others have heard of this but I was informed a few months ago that it's common for gay men to marry Japanese women here in the states. (Japanese women from Japan.) ......

Haven't heard of it, but it makes sense and it's a good way to live happier life being who you are :) Well, it was a funny idea marrying him since contrary to Japanese women I am a proud almost 6ft tall memeber of the volleyball team in high school soo the guy was shorter than me(2cm but still...) xD and I don't go for short men(even for a fake marriage)..women are another story though.
About the sport topic, I skimed through but I admit my very superficial knowledge on hockey/baseball, anyway would gladly comment on snooker/volleyball/tennis xD
One of my most favorite anime soundtrack songs is the opening of The witch hunter robin, love the guitar intro :)

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Gosh... Looks like I missed a lot of pages within a couple of days! The halmoni comic and Citrus parody really made my day!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

However, most of the time I listen to Nujabes

Ohhhh, RandomReader confirmed for great taste in music. Don't know the other ones, might have to have a look at them.

I also usually listen to Jazzy Rap and TripHop (which is a stupid name but whatever) when reading manga or fanfics or playing VNs with bad sound or just when I feel like it. Cradle Orchestra, Funky DL, Fat Jon, Nomak, Emancipator are awesome too among others. I also listen to a lot of Dilla instrumentals when reading.

joined Apr 5, 2015

I just want to say that it is 1140pm (GMT +8), and that when I sleep tonight it is with great pleasure to know that the first thing I will see when I wake is the latest FF chapter.

Someone cure this addiction! flips table

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I just want to tell you that 33 raws are out...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Quick dinner and all in bed, hopefully home norae tonight :)

joined Apr 5, 2015

!! I don't see it on the Facebook!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You should visit some Sanctuary so you would see this :D

joined Mar 28, 2014

OMG! So early today!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!
halmoni now has a proper face LOL

last edited at May 3, 2015 11:57AM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Wow it was really there! Does it mean it was back on its original release time?

And there seems to be lots of awkwardness :D

joined Mar 28, 2014

No-rae's mom is super beautiful! I guess I understand now those who liked Seol-a's mom, hahaha

and... ahem... a family photo:
Imgur

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I just love how No-Rae reacted on Seol-a & No-Rae's mom drinking party xD

last edited at May 3, 2015 12:04PM

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

No-rae's mom is super beautiful! I guess I understand now those who liked Seol-a's mom, hahaha

and... ahem... a family photo:
Imgur

YES! All I can think of is Seolrae science babiesss

joined Apr 5, 2015

Ah it's out! I can sleep in peace. Perhaps comico revert to the original timing. No complains ^^

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

How can you sleep without reading the translation? Lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ann

Ah it's out! I can sleep in peace. Perhaps comico revert to the original timing. No complains ^^

jellyfrapp

How can you sleep without reading the translation? Lol

Exactly my thoughts xD

last edited at May 3, 2015 12:30PM

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

So are the chapter release back to its original time?

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Exactly my thoughts xD

Lol I was about to sleep too but after seeing the raws I'm not sleepy anymore. This is bad!! I prefer the other schedule xD

joined Mar 28, 2014

You mean these?
Imgur
Imgur

No-rae's too cute when she's mad xDDD

And speaking about music to listen for FF, I learned about Every Little Thing yesterday and all their songs fit the FF mood so miracoluously and wonderfully well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEogCWIpYrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrHH1ofgIuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5RPHOVbTMo

Bokura ga Ita OST is also quite awesome:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD761C5223C5BFFE1

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You mean these?
Imgur
Imgur

No-rae's too cute when she's mad xDDD

Yeah this and also this:

sth like:
No-Rae: Mom! it's enough!
Mom: But she really likes it...
Seol-A: What's your problem?
No-Rae: Believe me... You DON'T want to get more!

xD

joined Mar 28, 2014

sth like:
No-Rae: Mom! it's enough!
Mom: But she really likes it...
Seol-A: What's your problem?
No-Rae: Believe me... You DON'T want to get more!

xD

hahaha!!! Yes!! Exactly my thoughts!!!
I'm really curious what No-rae's brother asked Seol-a in the morning. It feels like he's really got a vibe of what's going on.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

However, most of the time I listen to Nujabes

Ohhhh, RandomReader confirmed for great taste in music. Don't know the other ones, might have to have a look at them.

I also usually listen to Jazzy Rap and TripHop (which is a stupid name but whatever) when reading manga or fanfics or playing VNs with bad sound or just when I feel like it. Cradle Orchestra, Funky DL, Fat Jon, Nomak, Emancipator are awesome too among others. I also listen to a lot of Dilla instrumentals when reading.

Same to you!! I listen to those guys quite often myself! (Save for Cradle Orchestra, gonna have to check them out!) And here is my mega playlist with all of the artists combined: Easy Listening Enjoy ;)

And wow! Ch.33 came out hella fast today.

To reply you must either login or sign up.