Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where is my vore tag? HUUUUHH?? lol

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Did Kasane seriously forget her own name? Lmao.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Did Kasane seriously forget her own name? Lmao.

Shades of Shamiko forgetting she has an actual name that nobody ever uses anymore :P

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

La papa ToT it means the potato in spanish lol it's also funny because here in Argentina we use it to say "I swear this is true" when someone doesn't believe something you say lol

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Meguru's expressions throughout this chapter are too precious. Someone hug this poor baby!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Possessive Meguru. They are really just older Cocoa and Chino.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I can't believe that after more than 20 years of reading manga I didn't know that info from the credits about the timing of school Cultural Festivals. How many dozen of those things have I read about without that ever coming up?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"Who the hell is Kasane-chan?! Oh...me. I done forgot."

joined Jun 11, 2021

ahh this is the chapter i've been waiting for. i'm suddenly invested in the series again

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I'm actually surprised that there was some real incest going on between Meguru and her sister, but I guess one could've foreseen that. Also feels quite heavy on the younger sister angst here, interested to see how that will continue.

As for Kasane, we know that she 100% would be ecstatic about being kissed by Meguru for any reason, so it's a bit of a loss for her to be asleep for that occasion.

Download20210304011519
joined Mar 24, 2021

hello tonal shift this chapter

joined Feb 24, 2023

Well that’s extremely creepy, can’t blame the sister for leaving. She probably went along with it to indulge her little sister but absolutely knew it wasn’t right and needed to leave before things escalated. It kinda sucks but little sis still hasn’t really learned or accepted she basically destroyed their relationship and needs to take responsibility for that, things got very interesting indeed

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 7:26AM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I'm actually surprised that there was some real incest going on between Meguru and her sister, but I guess one could've foreseen that. Also feels quite heavy on the younger sister angst here, interested to see how that will continue.

Yeah that shoe was always going to drop. Glad it finally did. Now things get more interesting.

As for Kasane, we know that she 100% would be ecstatic about being kissed by Meguru for any reason, so it's a bit of a loss for her to be asleep for that occasion.

I actually don't think Kasane would be happy for the kiss, if she knew the complicated feelings and dependency that's fueling it and I think that's what'll make things compelling. Now the friends of both women retroactively seem better constructed. I can imagine many ways those two could involve themselves in this dynamic, positively and negatively (both good for a story).

We’ll that’s extremely creepy, can’t blame the sister for leaving

The dad told her to leave. We don't know if she really wanted to be separated. She was also very involved in the kissing. Even before the kissing, she was blushing and hesitating throughout the chapter. It felt like she shared her sister's feelings but was in more conflict with herself about her desires, naturally. She may have fled to escape her feelings but I don't think they were one sided.

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 8:45AM

joined Feb 24, 2023

The dad told her to leave. We don't know if she really wanted to be separated. She was also very involved in the kissing. Even before the kissing, she was blushing and hesitating throughout the chapter. It felt like she shared her sister's feelings but was in more conflict with herself about her desires, naturally. She may have fled to escape her feelings but I don't think they were one sided.

Considering big sis told dad everything with no provocation I have to imagine it was out of guilt for what was going on and concern for her sisters behavior, at least how I saw it. I don’t think the dad was present enough in their lives to notice and confront them about it himself.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

We’ll that’s extremely creepy, can’t blame the sister for leaving

I think that's an accurate read, on page 104 specifically we see the older sister responding to Meguru's kiss by pulling her in with her left hand. It's still true that she seemed a lot more aware of the moral problems of this sort of relationship though and I find it quite likely that the reason she told their dad is precisely because she was feeling intensely conflicted about the entire thing. Her leaving would then be a form of running away from feelings that she had but considered to be wrong, thus her last note to Meguru stating that she "won't be able to" live with her. That's probably less the dad banning them from living together and more her thinking that she needs the physical distance in order to get rid of her incestuous feelings. This may have even played a role in her decision to marry relatively quickly.

The most interesting thing will be to see what her impact is going to be when she inevitable turns up in the main narrative at some point.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Considering big sis told dad everything with no provocation I have to imagine it was out of guilt for what was going on and concern for her sisters behavior, at least how I saw it. I don’t think the dad was present enough in their lives to notice and confront them about it himself.

Agreed. I was mainly concerned about not suggesting that the sister was involved against her will. She was involved and knew it. She wanted her sister too. That's what I meant by "she shared her sister's feelings but was in more conflict with herself about her desires. She fled (and contacted the father) to escape her feelings but I don't think they were one sided."

Her leaving would then be a form of running away from feelings that she had but considered to be wrong, thus her last note to Meguru stating that she "won't be able to" live with her. That's probably less the dad banning them from living together and more her thinking that she needs the physical distance in order to get rid of her incestuous feelings. This may have even played a role in her decision to marry relatively quickly.

The most interesting thing will be to see what her impact is going to be when she inevitable turns up in the main narrative at some point.

Exactly. Yeah we're on the same page. All 3 supporting characters (including the sister) could have a lot more to do now. Potentially more interesting.

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 7:57AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yes! This is the story progression I wanted. I figured that Meguru liked her older sister but to think her older sister shared her feelings too...she has a better relationship with her dad so it makes sense she would tell him what was going on, since she had no idea how to handle it on her own. But wow mutual incest.

Now the question is if Kasane is just a substitute for Meguru's real onee chan or if she genuinely likes her.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Need that angst to keep things going! Dodge the axe!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD I was audibly gasping while reading, holy Christ

All this time, I didn't really think meguru held any type of physical attraction towards kasane but it was rather the other way round. That could be solved one way or another, but what I was pretty sure about was about meguru's feelings for her ACTUAL sister, I never thought they could be sexual, really. This took a really dark turn rn, this could be one of these few manga that actually deal with incest in a realistic way and I'm all for it.

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 8:30AM

Ese%20len
joined Apr 26, 2017

everyone is talking about the incest but im thinking about the mum she seemed cool (shes probally not)

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Abandonment issues, lack of parental guidance and a messed up sense of self worth has led to an all around very broken teenage girl. Kasane sure has her work cut out for her (^^)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Perfect reaction.

Abandonment issues, lack of parental guidance and a messed up sense of self worth has led to an all around very broken teenage girl. Kasane sure has her work cut out for her (^^)

At this point, Meguru doesn't need an older sister, she needs a good therapist...

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Spooder
joined Jan 22, 2024

ok, its obvious that Meguru has a messed up perception of love

But her (real) sister should have a normal sense of things. So why did she let Meguru kiss her?

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 9:49AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.