Forum › Anime season

joined May 29, 2020

Otona Precure '23 ep 3:

Milk(Kurumi): The day you took care of me was when I started loving apples....and you, Karen.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Trailer for I admire Magical girls and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jSklnvnwg

The Seiyus go really hard at the end LOL

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Shy episode 7 - Insane Amounts of Hand-holding

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Not as much yuri upcoming season, but we do have a certain golden goose.

Gushing over Magical Girls - no need for comment, I think everybody here knows all about the horniest girls in all of magical girl-dom
Pon no Michi - CGDT of thhe season
Metallic Rouge - Praying it will be andriod yuri, it has been a while since that GitS spin-off aired[8 years]

Anime with Female MC but male side characters,

The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash
llainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord
Tis Time for "Torture," Princess

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Metallic Rouge - Praying it will be andriod yuri

Carole & Tuesday director, so... maybe? The main pair there didn't hook up, but it had a lot of LGBTQ stuff

Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord

This one is het

Additionally, I'll note that Delicious in Dungeon has a suspicious relationship between it's two most prominent female characters

joined Jan 1, 2014

Metallic Rouge - Praying it will be andriod yuri

Carole & Tuesday director, so... maybe? The main pair there didn't hook up, but it had a lot of LGBTQ stuff

Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord

This one is het

Additionally, I'll note that Delicious in Dungeon has a suspicious relationship between it's two most prominent female characters

Oh a shame, but my own fault for just going of the short synposis and cover art/character listing on MAL

last edited at Nov 30, 2023 4:19PM

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Hazbin Hotel season 1 starts January 19, 2024.
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acn0EIys4b4

I'm really hyped about this! ♥ Kinda sad the original voice cast ain't back.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That world is insane, it can go into twisted gory themes, sexual violence and also makes things like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rATbtwj1qls

Is not for everyone of course, one needs to be veeeery open minded, but I'm going to watch it, of course!

That aside, regarding Stardust Telepath, man... I didn't know it would be so hard to watch because of the protagonist, her issues are sometimes way too strong and she's also way too oblivious but the rest of the cast makes up for it.

joined Aug 29, 2019

So IFTV wins "dub of the year" for me. Stellar English main cast. Hadn't read the manga, but I may do that now, since I kinda doubt we'll see the rest adapted. Plus OP and ED are just so addictive.

Shy might be a similar deal.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Akogarete is a HUGE Success !! very good animation and they didn't hold back! you can see A LOT but only if you make sure to get the uncensored version, like WEB (ADN) (tsundere raws)

There are other versions with censorships and also with muted audio

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Mahou Shoujo Akogarete is a HUGE Success !! very good animation and they didn't hold back! you can see A LOT but only if you make sure to get the uncensored version, like WEB (ADN) (tsundere raws)

There are other versions with censorships and also with muted audio

To clarify, all currently streaming versions have at least edited audio.

There are three versions:
TV Broadcast ver. with censored visuals & audio,
Akogare ver. with partially censored visuals & audio for AT-X and Docomo (this is the one HIDIVE simulstreams) and
Chou Akogare ver. with uncensored visuals & audio, which is exclusive to the DB/DVD release.

(No idea what "partially censored" actually concretely means but that's what they said~)

last edited at Jan 3, 2024 3:13PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well the version I saw, which said ADN had uncensored visuals pantsu, full transformations with exposed breasts and butts and no visible smoke or beams of lights and uninterrupted audio moans, slaps, screams and such so I don't know if there will be a version above or to top that, I'm good right now.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Mhm, we won't know what being "completely uncensored" actually involves until the BD release is out and I agree the one we got rn is already plenty explicit, so it's anybody's guess how they intend to top that.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The MahoAko anime has been a lot better than I was expecting: The PVs had me thinking the animation would be a lot more limited than it ended up being

And, yeah, I'm not sure what's being censored in the streaming version. It's already less censored than the manga...

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Angel Dust in a nutshell:

Angel, don't be so hard on yourself!

@}-->---

How to write an apology letter:

I love the little doodles of a sad Charlie alone and a happy Charlie when she's chummy with Angel.

@}-->---

last edited at Jan 24, 2024 2:13AM

Beso%20tini%20emilia%20clipboard011
joined Aug 25, 2023

I love the incredible richness of details that make the background in most scenes. You have to make pauses very often to appreciate it, as often they are there for only a fraction of a second.

This is what Vox looks like when his tv network crashes. It's the fault of "Alastor.exe" and "remove all Alastors from the vicinity" seems to be the solution lol.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Guess that's what's they're uncensoring harder in MahoShoAko? We gonna see full sesbian lex? Nice. We belong in the horni jail with Kiwi.

Anything else yuri? Kinda bedge this season as far as I can tell at a glance.

joined May 29, 2020

Anything else yuri? Kinda bedge this season as far as I can tell at a glance.

Delicious in Dungeon: apparantly Marcille is very close with Falin with hints that Marcille has feelings for Falin.
That being said so far the goal of the anime has been to find Falin so we may not get any of those moments in the anime.

Mato Seihei no Slave (Chained Soldier): might have some yuri stuff later in the manga (don't know for sure or if it was just for fanservice).
Even if it does, it is far enough into the manga that the anime won't reach it.

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Season 2: Tisse and Ruti's relationship. It even has several similarities
to the main couple of the show.

Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki 2nd Stage: First season had Minami Nanami (Mimimi) give some moments so we might get some more of that. Again, nothing big.

Villainess Level 99: apparently has some yuri jokes

Metallic Rouge: two main girls. Some nice interactions between the them but so far no subtext from my perspective

'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess: lots of cute girls. Ep 5 gave a bit of subtext

Urusei Yatsura (2022) 2nd Season: Ryuunosuke will likely continue to unintentionally seduce girls. Depending on the chapters that they adapt,
they could include the chapters where Ryuunosuke lists all her past crushes (all girls) which does highly suggest that she does like girls but is in
denial. Will also likely get an episode with Ryuu and Benten, but unlikely to get a remake of the anime original episode that deepened their bond so
unlikely to get anything big from that ep.

Pon no Michi: 5 sexy girls playing Mahjong. Not much subtext yet

Wonderful Precure!: A Pretty Cure series so potentially subtext

So, some potential lilies could blossom, but so far the most we get out of these will be Tisse and Ruti from Banished from the Hero's Party being in the
"clearly will get together post series" status based on what people say of the light novels and Ryuu being confirmed to have a thing for girls in Urusei Yatsura
if that chapter gets adapated (not like it would lead to Ryuu getting a girlfriend anyway).

Yeah, you're right about this season basically being carried by Gushing Over Magical Girls (which seems to be doing a great job doing just that).

last edited at Feb 5, 2024 7:30PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Thanks for the list. I'll probably just catch up to some of the older stuff then, including every Precure show I haven't finished.

joined May 29, 2020

Thanks for the list. I'll probably just catch up to some of the older stuff then, including every Precure show I haven't finished.

Glad you like it. Hope you enjoy the Pretty Cure seasons (and movies) you plan to watch.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Okay, next season:

Blue Archive: The fandom skews heavily towards het, but I understand the actual source material is mostly cute girl stuff?

Girls Band Cry: Girls doing music, from the same team that gave us Love Live Sunshine. I'd be surprised if it didn't at least have some subtext

Highspeed Étoile: Predominately female cast, with the guys all being middle-aged teacher types

Jellyfish Can't Swim in the Night: All-female. And it looks pretty impressive

THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors: Probably won't have much, but might be shippable

Laid-Back Camp: This is back

Rinkai: Unlikely to be good, but it does have an entirely female cast

The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio: Well, the manga is tagged Subtext here

Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?: Yet another all-female original series. This one looks like an adventure series, which tend to have higher rates of romantic b-plots than the music series

Whisper Me a Love Song: ...It's a big-deal yuri manga

Lotta original series with primarily-to-entirely female casts

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The complete omission of Euphonium is pretty funny lol surely no one would fall for bait a third time, right? .... RIGHT?
Like yeah the story is good on its own but having bait knowing full well it won't lead to anything makes it really hard to enjoy, at least for me... I still remember the movie directors going out of their way to clarify that even with the side characters, IS NOT yuri, unless it was mistranslated.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Holy shit, MahoAko seriously uncensoring more than THAT? I guess they're adding pan out of Loco eating coochie?

Ended up starting Tropical Rogue. It's pretty fun so far, the mermaid Laura seems extremely gay.

Blue Archive:...

BA player here, half of the girls are into the player (Sensei) whose gender is up to you. Their personality goes from reliable to pervert depending on the story. I'm going to assume the anime will ignore the player stuff and just do the cute girls stuff like Azure Lane did? It looks like it's adapting chapter one, Abydos story, so maybe they have something there? I don't see anyone voicing the player character like Arknights did. The PC isn't super necessary anyway, but we might miss out on Aru being a cute dork.
*Forgot to mention there is a bit of yuri. Ako canonically has a thing for Hina, Serika is a tsundere and she blushed from Shirako's comments here and there.

Whisper Me a Love Song: ...It's a big-deal yuri manga

POG

last edited at Mar 8, 2024 7:42AM

joined Jan 1, 2014

Witch and the beast has yuri kissing.

No romance though, but I though it should be mentioned here.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Witch and the beast has yuri kissing.

No romance though, but I though it should be mentioned here.

And how is the show in general?

To reply you must either login or sign up.